PDA

View Full Version : civic and integra rotors on 3g's

SQ is the SQUAD
08-12-2002, 07:44 PM
as we know the 92-00 civic and 94-00 front rotors will also fit on our 3gs but will the rear rotors form either one of these cars fit and work on ours?

Jims 86LXI HB
08-12-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by h0ndavtec
as we know the 92-00 civic and 94-00 front rotors will also fit on our 3gs but will the rear rotors form either one of these cars fit and work on ours?

:huh: They do? When my brother and I were installing my dimpled & slotted brembo's he grabbed a rotor from his car he had sitting in a cabinet in the garage so we could compair to mine.
He as thinking they looked pretty much the same, on close inspection we noticed some difference's in their shape in the rear that pretty much ended those thoughts. We did not try to install one on the car, but our eyes said no:confused:

Jims 86LXI HB
08-12-2002, 10:43 PM
:rolleyes: Oh he drives a 92 civic.

OldSchoolSwap
08-13-2002, 05:17 AM
Front Civic rotors do not fit our accords.
If you look at them side to side you will never tell the diffrence, they look identical. BUT when you lay them down and look at them at an angle, you will notice that the hub section on the civic is lower then our 3rd gen. In other words, our accord rotors have a deeper hub and is higher than the civic rotor when you look at it at an angle.
I also found this out when i was doing the AEM rotor conversion, this is why i ended up modifiying the bracket. ;)

carotman
08-13-2002, 06:04 AM
the rear disca are the same tough

markmdz89hatch
08-13-2002, 11:10 AM
they are? how much of it is the same? Just the rotors, or the arms, calipers, brackets, etc. I mean can you use the Civic as a donor for rear disc conversion?

OldSchoolSwap
08-13-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch
they are? how much of it is the same? Just the rotors, or the arms, calipers, brackets, etc. I mean can you use the Civic as a donor for rear disc conversion?
Answer to your question, is Nope!
Only the rotors are compatible and pads as well. For the rear that is.