PDA

View Full Version : STICKERS. problem & solution...

3G Jester
08-18-2005, 01:08 PM
Seems we all have been getting screwed over by caleb lately (nx racer). i understand that people have personal issues that need to be attended too, however i sent money via paypal mar 18 and still no stickers. plus constant PM's and posts saying all orders will be sent out 'at the end of this week'.

so....Im going to do my homework and find a sticker cutting place down here. i would like to find out how many people would like stickers and how many of them so i can find out about pricing too. There have been a few different styles over the years so if there is one you like in particular please link or post in here.

3G Jester
08-18-2005, 05:05 PM
anyone?

Cheeseburger
08-18-2005, 05:47 PM
u know i could get them for 5 bucks for each plus shipping

3G Jester
08-19-2005, 01:59 PM
it just seems there is usualy a constant stream of people who want them. and it seems that there are a few peope waiting on caleb for either stickers or money back

Oldblueaccord
08-20-2005, 02:08 AM
it just seems there is usualy a constant stream of people who want them. and it seems that there are a few peope waiting on caleb for either stickers or money back

sinces this is the gen. section i tend to spout off a little but if hes taken money and not delivering i think peeps like that should be banned from here or at least put in time out. My reason is I might have sent money to him today if i haddn't seen this and it be just another dollar in his pocket.

After 10 years of internet automotive boards like this Im getting sick of the constant scammers that are on EVERY board and spout the same BS how there gonna make you fast......... :lol: just send a check. :lol:

wp

3G Jester
08-20-2005, 07:57 AM
mmm but caleb isnt a scammer...hes usualy good on his world and wuick with delivery. i dont know whats up with him now.

Cheeseburger
08-20-2005, 08:09 AM
he probably has to much stuff going on with his life

3G Jester
08-20-2005, 09:28 AM
i sent him money march 18th. 5 months ago
read the damn thread from the begining. i said from the start. im not hatin on him. but i dont wanna see more people send him money if hes not delivering.

Oldblueaccord
08-20-2005, 09:55 PM
i sent him money march 18th. 5 months ago
read the damn thread from the begining. i said from the start. im not hatin on him. but i dont wanna see more people send him money if hes not delivering.

yeah 5 months to me is a little bit to much sorry. Im not hatin anybody either but be nice thats hed say something or send you and email or tell you to fuck off make some kinda ending about it. But heh thats me. Good luck.

wp

3G Jester
08-21-2005, 10:07 AM
mmm but everytime i talk to him about it all i get is..."ill send them at the end of the week".....gotten that like 4-5 times now

bobafett
08-21-2005, 10:11 AM
shitty dude... if u want to i can give u the AI file with the sticker on it... and u can take it to a sign shop and they can make u one. but the cost might be a bit higher... sorry that its not working out with caleb. i know a guy who can make them as well, i can talk to him if u like...

otherwise... hopefully NXracer sends out ur shit. :)

3G Jester
08-21-2005, 10:21 AM
ooo please do. send it to [email protected]

bobafett
08-21-2005, 10:22 AM
ok, do u have adobe illustrator...? if not i can try to dig up the font that i had, but i dont remember what it was. that way u can build it up from scratch and change wording on it. anyway i will try to dig up what i have for it... :)

bobafett
08-21-2005, 10:41 AM
ok...
http://dept25.com/cars/accord/docs/3geezsticker.zip

this file has a PDF, in case u dont have AI, it has the AI file, and it has sofachrome, the font used in the sticker, so u can change it around if u need to (and the print shop will need it to print, more than likely)

good luck

3G Jester
08-21-2005, 11:02 AM
no..dont have AI. but ill see what i can get.

NXRacer
08-23-2005, 04:45 PM
you guys, i apologize for the extensive delays. Long work days and all kinds of other problems are why its taken me so long to get shiite out. Members arent the only ones not getting their stickers. Alex is still waiting for his to show up in greece. I'm not going to put up tons of excuses as to why they're not getting out, but if anybody is tired of waiting, i'll gladly refund your money no questions asked. I'm not trying to screw people over here.

Also, i want to make people aware that i am making like maybe 5 cents a sticker here so its not like i'm making money off sticker sales and not sending them out.

feel free to PM me anytime. I do have limited internet access, but i try to get back to PM's as best as possible.

frankie89
08-23-2005, 06:06 PM
at least you gave up a reason, shit we thought you fell off the end of the earth.. i still want mine though..

acessence
08-23-2005, 09:50 PM
POSSIBLE SOLUTION, and we ship next day delivery after paypal payment, Im going to place some of these 3geez stickers in our store on ebay for Dynamic Decals Tomorrow. We are a reputable sign shop, Ill will place them on there in sets of two for about $3- $7 ,have to talk with the boss,and decide how cheap we can sell them,so no more expensive then$7 for 2 if you require custom, u can just email us at our store address.

[email protected]. We ship next day, and we sell in almost every color, from chrome,silver,black,white,carbon fibre,etc, u name it

So check out dynamic decals store Tomorrow afternoon

http://stores.ebay.ca/Dynamic-Decals

87accordlxi
08-24-2005, 05:23 AM
POSSIBLE SOLUTION, and we ship next day delivery after paypal payment, Im going to place some of these 3geez stickers in our store on ebay for Dynamic Decals Tomorrow. We are a reputable sign shop, Ill will place them on there in sets of two for about $3- $7 ,have to talk with the boss,and decide how cheap we can sell them,so no more expensive then$7 for 2 if you require custom, u can just email us at our store address.

[email protected]. We ship next day, and we sell in almost every color, from chrome,silver,black,white,carbon fibre,etc, u name it

So check out dynamic decals store Tomorrow afternoon

http://stores.ebay.ca/Dynamic-Decals

I think you need to cool your jets and try reading our terms of service agreement before you decide to go ahead and do something that would obviously require our approval.

4. Distribution of licensed and copyrighted materials in any way not endorsed by the copyright owner is strictly prohibited. Distribution or sale of any items bearing the 3geez.com name or logo must be approved by a Director.

acessence
08-24-2005, 11:05 AM
do i have approval then???????????????

3G Jester
08-24-2005, 02:59 PM
Caleb---thank you for the update. i hope i made myself clear enough with the first posts to this thread. Not mad just wanted an explination or something :)
good to know your still alive at least..lol

acessence---Email or PM one of the directors. get pricing and ask them politely.
The thing about the stickers is whoever is making them at any given time is only 'selling' them for what it costs to make them. maybe a few cents more to every sticker gas money or to round out the price to make it easier. its what we do for the love and dedication of this website and the people on it.
if your boss tries to sell us 3 dollar stickers at 7 bucks a pop then thats just not cool when we could be paying 3 bucks each.

take my first post for example. i asked how many people would deffinatly be interested. that way i could order in bulk to bring everyone the lowest possible price. i woulnt make any cut off of it and everyone who wanted them would be paying the cheepest possible price.

spades27
08-24-2005, 04:16 PM
Caleb when do you think youll have them sent out?