PDA

View Full Version : spec stage 3 clutch.... 6 puck baby

bobafett
08-18-2005, 10:14 PM
http://www.dept25.com/cars/accord/images/spec1.jpg http://www.dept25.com/cars/accord/images/spec2.jpg

who knows about drivability with this thing... at least its still sprung right? hehehe... good times in store...

this baby is supposed to hold 257 ft/lbs...

cdscowboy
08-18-2005, 10:20 PM
i like blue...it's purdy :D

have fun w/that chris, finish this one ;)

bobafett
08-18-2005, 10:29 PM
yeah im commited to this one a lot more than my beater 240 project. actually im really pumped for this, and dont really care about the 240 at the moment...

we'll see, i may be miserable with the drivability of the accord when im done heheh

bobafett
08-19-2005, 08:20 AM
yeah no kidding... i wont need to worry about the leg press when i work out!

86AccordLxi
08-19-2005, 08:41 AM
yeah no kidding... i wont need to worry about the leg press when i work out!

Wait, when do you work out ?? Nice clutch Chris, hopefully the accord is superbadass. Wish you'd buy another 240 though :(

Alex

bobafett
08-19-2005, 08:52 AM
hehe pretty much weekends is the only time i have time it seems like...

yeah i thought about buying another... but i dunno... it would sure be fun hehe... but oooh can u imagine all the room i would have in my garage after getting rid of all my 240 stuff haha.. might actually have room to setup my drill press from 8 months ago!

AccordEpicenter
08-19-2005, 09:11 PM
i bet the pedal on that wont be much worse than stock, its probably a stock or stock replacement pressure plate. If youre even a semi ok driver you should be able to drive it no problem. My 6 puck dual diapram is a bigger pain to drive but itll hold 2x of that clutch.

bobafett
08-20-2005, 09:07 AM
nice! what clutch DO u have? im an alright driver... not a fast shifter... but otherwise im alright...

it looks like a stock PP to me.... im sure it will be fun even if its a PITA in traffic. i got spoiled this quarter, i never had to drive in traffic, because i commute the "wrong way" to work, so i miss the rush both directions! :)