PDA

View Full Version : was up everybody

killahb87
08-20-2005, 10:58 PM
waz up yall. im lovin yalls whips and im tryin 2 step my game up. i gotta 87 lx-i hatchback (1st car). its a stock gray rite now but its gettin painted red this monday and all the dents and rust off. 1st thing i did was put 2 5.25" explods in the front and 2 6.5" explods in the back and took the stock deck and a Sony CDX-M7810 deck in. i kno alotta yall dont like sony but im ballin on a budget here and its workin for my 1st system. im only 16 and this my 1st whip so any suggestions would be appreciated and ill post pics of it this thursday when it gets out the paint shop.

o ya i always wanted to kno how you (us) honda pplfeel about the mustangs and grand prix. they talk alotta $h!t about our cars.

Cheeseburger
08-20-2005, 11:22 PM
hey whats up man welcome to the board :welcome:

A20A1
08-21-2005, 03:14 AM
Welcome.

The front end of the new mustang is a nice revival of the old school look... I also like the look of the new Pontiac G6 Coupe.

killahb87
08-21-2005, 11:07 AM
thanx a lot yall. any suggestions on wat to do wit the hatch next? tints, woofers, rims?

Cheeseburger
08-21-2005, 11:44 AM
first I would make sure that everything in the car is running smoothly
if u haven’t done it yet
give her a tune-up

frankie89
08-21-2005, 12:00 PM
some paint, a nice drop, and some rims if your on a budget..keep it clean

3G Jester
08-21-2005, 01:05 PM
the G6 and the GTO look too much alike to be different cars IMO. plus.....take the vette and the stang for example....the generation of stang before the new old-skool style stang....and the C6 corvete loook nothing like the originals.....but...you can still see the progression of body style and engines over trhe years from generation to generation. my grief with the new GTO....is there was 30 years of nothing...then all of the suddy this new car with a bad ass engine comes out and they label it with the same name as a classic musscle car. i love imports to death but i also love domestics before the mid 70's......before they turned to unreliable peices of crap. bottom line is that the new gto doesnt deserve that name.

and there aint nothin wrong with Low Budget Ballin :rockon:
i deffinatly saw 'low budget baller' on the back of some white dudes hoopty down here in old english lettering....so fuckin awsome...

Rendon LX-i
08-21-2005, 01:12 PM
welcome man.....like cheeseburger said....make sure everything is running then do what u can do man...keep it clean No rice and your all straight.....

killahb87
08-21-2005, 05:16 PM
everything is in perfect running condition. i jus gotta new alternator and cv shafts put in friday and its gettin painted flame red this monday and all the rust and dents out. but i think i'll go for tints 1st then subs