PDA

View Full Version : glad we have this board

lostforawhile
08-22-2005, 02:48 PM
I'm glad we have such a good board here,i signed up at accord tuner,and i can't even subscribe to a post for crying out loud,i'm not putting them down because we have a lot of members from here on there,but this seems to be such a better board, i even got a couple of emails flaming my car because it's so old. excuse the f... out of me. i've worked very hard on my car and i'm glad so many of you appreciate the work i've put into it. :) I guess it takes another three g member to really appreciate what goes into these cars.Y'all are awesome!

89accord_lxi_coupe
08-22-2005, 03:31 PM
awww shucks.

frankie89
08-22-2005, 04:26 PM
omg im touched. :crying:

lostforawhile
08-22-2005, 04:46 PM
yea it's pretty bad when you sign up at a new board and a couple of idiots email you putting down your car and saying to "take that old p.o.s. somewhere else. I do have to be fair though,i'm sure there are some good members on there. i was invited to join the forum by a member that looked at my site.

Vanilla Sky
08-22-2005, 04:54 PM
well, we're here to help, man. i know over on honda-tech, it's not quite so bad, but nobody over there knows much about these cars. i tend to direct 3rd gen questions from over there to here. i guess that's how i got 6 referrals.

this place has helped me so many times with my car, and a couple times with personal issues. i don't know what i'd do without this place, seriously.

Acidbath88accordlx
08-22-2005, 05:10 PM
This is mainly the only site I go to because of everyone on here... besides my yahoo mail of course... nothing else I want to see on the web, you know? :werd:

NXRacer
08-22-2005, 05:11 PM
my theory is that ricers will diss on an old car because of the fact that its old. A real tuner will realize the potiential in just about everything. People can hate all they want, we know the truth about the 3rd gens.

Ace
08-22-2005, 05:11 PM
dude hell yea 3 geez is great been there for 2 cars I will drive my 3 gee till its dead in the ground the birth of my kid this is by far the best forum on the net very well managed

88Accord-DX
08-22-2005, 05:25 PM
Yeah, I'm glad we have this forum for such an old Accord. It has been pretty helpfull on a few things.

I was worried about funds for the site cause it isn't free & it seems some people don't seem to appreciate it like they should. I made a thread to help the site out on raising funds to keep it here, but seems like there is more people that would rather spend it on there cars rather the site. :sad2:

LINK BELOW

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=45005

frankie89
08-22-2005, 06:29 PM
not to be off topic and all, but where have you been NX and when are you gonna send out my decals and other members decals out homeboy.. :mad:
my theory is that ricers will diss on an old car because of the fact that its old. A real tuner will realize the potiential in just about everything. People can hate all they want, we know the truth about the 3rd gens.

acco-R-d
08-22-2005, 06:57 PM

true that man.

88accordhb
08-22-2005, 07:24 PM
youre a ricor.

lostforawhile
08-22-2005, 08:24 PM
Yeah, I'm glad we have this forum for such an old Accord. It has been pretty helpfull on a few things.

I was worried about funds for the site cause it isn't free & it seems some people don't seem to appreciate it like they should. I made a thread to help the site out on raising funds to keep it here, but seems like there is more people that would rather spend it on there cars rather the site. :sad2:

LINK BELOW

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=45005
i will be sending some next month, if people care about their cars, it would be a good idea to send some too, this site helps keep a lot of three gs on the road

88Accord-DX
08-22-2005, 08:38 PM
i will be sending some next month, if people care about their cars, it would be a good idea to send some too, this site helps keep a lot of three gs on the road

That is nice that you would do that for the site. The thing is, that people say that. If you look in the link, you will see people say they "will donate to the site" but when it boils down to it, no dice.
That reminds me of some bad deals that went down on this site. If your going to talk the talk, you should walk the walk. It really bothers me to see people talk shit & don't come through with their "WORD"!

Bottom line- people don't need to say something they can't keep up their word on.

lostforawhile
08-23-2005, 03:41 AM
That is nice that you would do that for the site. The thing is, that people say that. If you look in the link, you will see people say they "will donate to the site" but when it boils down to it, no dice.
That reminds me of some bad deals that went down on this site. If your going to talk the talk, you should walk the walk. It really bothers me to see people talk shit & don't come through with their "WORD"!

Bottom line- people don't need to say something they can't keep up their word on.I am going to, i just don't have the cash this month,you don't have to put me down. I spend a lot of time trying to help members on this board if i can, i get a lot of emails on technical questions, and i try to answer every one. maby i don't have the money this minute but i sure invest a lot of my time. :dunno:I've even sent out a bunch of my spare parts to members who have neded them, on my dime, not going to say who because then everyone will want some of them, but i did that to help out some of my fellow members. i need my spares too but i was was willing to give a bunch of them up for free to help others, now who isn't walking the walk

88Accord-DX
08-23-2005, 10:43 AM
you don't have to put me down.
I'm not putting you down, I was saying in general what happens.

lostforawhile
08-23-2005, 12:45 PM
I'm not putting you down, I was saying in general what happens.sorry then i thought you were talking to me directly, that happens sometimes on websites