PDA

View Full Version : Attention:moderators And Directors

acessence
08-24-2005, 08:03 PM
What is ur problem with me, yah seem to answer me pretty darn fast when i say im going to do something without ur approval. but when i contact u, yah dont contact me back, im trying to do it the right way ,but yah wont even reply back. so like really, what am i suppost to do.

MrBen
08-24-2005, 08:06 PM
I'm not a director, I'm a moderator. We don't live on the internet, we can't possibly answer you in 10 seconds. Seriously, it's not a big deal. Get approval then sell. It's not hard and it's not a big deal.

Onto another subject, it looks like you have a kick ass online portfolio in the works, can't wait to see what it looks like done. I'm going to close this thread, if you have any other comments or concerns please PM us and not post threads.

A20A1
08-24-2005, 09:11 PM
What is ur problem with me, yah seem to answer me pretty darn fast when i say im going to do something without ur approval. but when i contact u, yah dont contact me back, im trying to do it the right way ,but yah wont even reply back. so like really, what am i suppost to do.

Trying to do what the right way?

I don't think anyone has a problem with anyone... if the mods or directors don't get in contact with you right away then be patient... There is difference between mods, admins, and director.

I'm sure you'll get it worked out.