PDA

View Full Version : wires

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-24-2005, 08:39 PM
hey i just got done looking under my dash and found multiple wires not hooked up. ok 1. purp&teal from driver door leads into light blue & green wires. 2. two black wires 3. black & grey the blk is a ground and the grey is connected 2 a fuse holder. 4. the black wire wit white strip i think from ingition. its connected but it looks like sumone split into it at sum point and coverd it up. 5.the black wire wit yellow strip has a qucik hook on it . where u can snap it over a wire then run another wire into it. 6. pink &black wire that has a connector on it. it looks like part of the switch that the brake peddle hits. it looks like a motor but has a switch on the end that the rubber from the brake peddle hits. anyway all these wires are not connected 2 anything besides the black wit white strip and black wit yellow strip. so anyone know where there wires go or used 2 go? the light blue and green wire i think used 2 b to an alarm but i dunno. cause it comes from driver door in purp and teal then leads into those. so yeah anyone have any ideas? my cruise control still doesnt work im trying 2 find the prob.

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-25-2005, 11:50 PM
anyone wit sum idea's?

shepherd79
08-26-2005, 04:13 AM
do you have shop manual or any other manual that will have electrical diagram?

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-26-2005, 09:54 AM
i just have the repair book. but it doesnt show anything on the wires im trying 2 fix. heres a good question. anyone who has an alarm, please go out and cheack what colors the wires are and how many. it looks 2 me like it used 2 have an alarm cause i dont see where else they would go.but im more worried about the pink and blk wit the connector on it.if u look under your dash its right where the brake switch thing is. where u connect the wires into it. there not comming out the switch itself but from sumwhere else, although it is wraped in the same wire thing as the 1's that lead 2 the switch.if sumone would take the time 2 cheack this and get back that would b kool ty.