PDA

View Full Version : Final parts for my conversion

Moodybluesr
08-30-2005, 05:28 PM
The Techna-Fit lines finally came in the mail today so I will be starting the brake/suspension work on the Hondamino soon. They will compliment the front Konis and rear Tokicos I just bought, the H&R springs that have been sitting on my shelf for a while now, brand new rotors and ceramic pads front and back, Prelude front upper control arms, brand new parking brake cables courtesy of rockauto.com, and of course the full SEi brake/suspesion that I pulled about 6 months ago at the local junk yard. I just want to make sure that when the Hondamino is nominated for AOM it will be as much for my hard work as it is for Modemagic's. :hs:

Oh yeah, the complete stereo package is in the works as well as a new bed cover to replace the one that's on there now. It held up for a while but moisture has been taking a toll on its fiberboard cunstruction as of late so we shall see what develops. Carbon fiber maybe? :rockon:

Pics as all of this develops of course.

mkymonkey
08-30-2005, 06:24 PM
pics?

Moodybluesr
09-15-2005, 12:58 PM
Well, the work is done; the Hondamino now has 4 wheel discs and a sweet Koni/Tokico suspension with H&R springs. Pics will come as soon as it stops raining aorund here; probably after I get it aligned tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait! :D

Busted_Blue
09-15-2005, 02:36 PM
sweet. Good job! i'm curiuos how the H&R feel on a Koni/tokico setup.

Hash_man_Se_i
09-15-2005, 03:16 PM
Same here... as thats the setup im going to be running but I may just wait until after winter to install them,

Be sure to post pics.

A20A1
09-15-2005, 09:40 PM
How much less does your Hondamino weigh compared to the regular car?