PDA

View Full Version : seat covers

Chubs87Accord
08-13-2002, 02:08 PM
well i came up with an idea for seat covers instead of spendin the $ to buy em... $ is something i definately dont have... i went to rag shop and bought some fabric.. i got black fleese fabric so if felt cool and kinda teddy bearish... and i sowed 2 pieces together and just slapped it on tucking in at the appropiate places... i glad i did this cause my seats were all nasty and ripped:cool:

shepherd79
08-13-2002, 05:03 PM
yeah, i ordered mine, $62 total, custom made with with word "ACCORD" writen on the back.
but at least my car looks a lot better

89bumblethumper
08-13-2002, 08:17 PM
$66 for Elegent two color penne seat covers from Advanced Auto Parts...Black/Yellow...they are VERY VERY nice and make my car look a billion times nicer than the stock dirty tan

Chubs87Accord
08-13-2002, 09:08 PM
oh btw.. i was talkin about the back seats

Chubs87Accord
08-13-2002, 09:11 PM
i got phatty bo batty dragon seat covers for the fronts

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xxchubsxx/lst?.dir=/good+old+87+accord+BABY&.view=t

bobafett
08-13-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by 89bumblethumper
$66 for Elegent two color penne seat covers from Advanced Auto Parts...Black/Yellow...they are VERY VERY nice and make my car look a billion times nicer than the stock dirty tan

does that price include the rear seats as well? i have seen your car, and it looks good! are there any words on the seat covers or are they plain? i am looking for some plain black/blue covers... anyone have a nice lead?

Guyver007
08-13-2002, 09:46 PM
At Auto zone down here in miamia they have some Awsome padded front seat covers racing seat looking kind for sale only 40 bucks plus tax an all it should be like 43 or so i dunno there really cool

89bumblethumper
08-13-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by bobafett

does that price include the rear seats as well? i have seen your car, and it looks good! are there any words on the seat covers or are they plain? i am looking for some plain black/blue covers... anyone have a nice lead?

No the rear seat cover is separate at $25. The Front seat covers say Elegant. They comein Black/Yellow, Black/Silever, Black/Blue and Black/ Red...each is actally a different price which is weird...but check out your local Advanced Auto Parts. They are Elegant brand name

bobafett
08-14-2002, 07:59 AM
hmm if the rear cover fits well it seems like a sound investment!

89bumblethumper
08-14-2002, 08:40 AM
well...the rear seat cover is actually a bitch to get on...unless you take out the seat itself cause most of it just gets tucked in cause you cant get the straps to each other to get them connected...so if you want to try it go for it...it is only $25...

bobafett
08-14-2002, 11:03 AM
unfortunately i dont have an autozone in my town... i am do you guys have more info on the seat covers? maybe i can get them at another store? they are plain black/color with the word elegant? there are some that have the word racing on them, but i am scared to increase my HP as much as that word would. actually i would love a plain seat cover, does it look possible to remove the stiching without fucking it up too bad?