PDA

View Full Version : LOOK Sprint Struts

88LXi68
08-13-2002, 04:39 PM
Sprint Struts (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1851170005)

Jims 86LXI HB
08-13-2002, 07:20 PM
http://www.sprintspring.com/applicationguide.html

The sprint performance suspension web site mentions nothing about struts for any application. I'm going to email them the ebay link and see what they have to say.

[email protected]

I'd want to speak to or see the companies own discription of this product before I'd believe any ebay ad. But then again even a slight change in valveing could let them make the same claims, which wouldn't make them any different than tokico h.p.'s or Bilstein h.d.'s. So who know's if they can handle lowering springs or not. That's why I want to talk to the manufactuer.

Jims 86LXI HB
08-13-2002, 07:29 PM
Ok I just sent the email.:wave:

TeKKnoTeKK
08-13-2002, 08:32 PM
That is the same people that were seilling them before, I don't believe it. They are probably just gabriels with a sprint sticker on them lol.

chronicsinners
08-14-2002, 12:18 PM
i also sent an email b4 i checked the board, I too was skeptical however there are boxes that also have the sprint markings on them behind the product. Well we will find out soon i suppose.
Sidenote: I have heard of sprint shocks/struts on other cars before.

Jims 86LXI HB
08-14-2002, 12:45 PM
I got a email reply from them. They said they will be redesigning their web site and that they are planning a national ad compain for the struts starting next month. But the fact that I highly doubt they make their own still remains. And like I said before they can make whatever claims they want as to how they've valved them. They would be worthless if they are not at least as firm as the koni's. I will call them and see what they have to say about their product, especiall who makes them. I wonder what they exspect the struts to retail for at a store.

87AccordsterLx
08-15-2002, 08:33 PM
way to stay on top of it Jim....!!!!