PDA

View Full Version : accident pics

smufguy
05-05-2002, 05:15 PM
For ppl who dont know, here are some pics of my baby after the crash. She is getting a major face lift now.:)

smufguy
05-05-2002, 05:17 PM
here is another. i will have newer pics soon in a month. I hvae started cutting the front off and getting another one and welding it onto it. gotta ask my sae guys for help

smufguy
05-05-2002, 05:19 PM
carb gone. the manifold is gone too.

smufguy
05-05-2002, 05:27 PM
you guys see all the black deposit on my tanny case. well, when i get new pics u will see how clean it looks. its shiny aluminum. Well anyways, for ppl who dont know what the heck i did with my car, here is a insight. It was the 26th of this feb and it was sluggish on the roads and it was raining and snowing. and i was coming off of a turn and i guess my back tires needed changing and i did not look good enough and the whole back just slipped. i tried to gain control, but the front tires were frozen with ice and it just pulled to the right with the momentem and hit the bridge and spun 180 and stood there, i walked out and i was like F*UCKING Shit. :( . I was soo broken that day, i gotta tell u guys, when you love something, esp a car that much and u see it go limp because of you, it just crushes you soo bad. And thats why i am gonna fix her, fix her to the best she deserves. i love my baby always, always and always no matter how many newer cars come out. cause this 3g makes a statement for itself and to us cause cars are an extention of who we are.

89AccordNate
05-05-2002, 05:38 PM
i gotta tell u guys, when you love something, esp a car that much and u see it go limp because of you, it just crushes you soo bad. And thats why i am gonna fix her, fix her to the best she deserves. i love my baby always, always and always no matter how many newer cars come out.

That was so f'in touching, I had to take a towel and wipe the tears out of my eyes..thanks for the touching moment.

:lol

Nate.

carotman
05-05-2002, 07:20 PM
you finally got the manifold out :)

good thing

smufguy
05-06-2002, 11:29 AM
you are funny nate :flash: . hey carotman. i got the intake manifold out of my car and also bought the efi manifold for $60 US dollars. got a deal with the junkyard guy. ALl injectors and stuff. I gotta get the wiring harness and stuff for the engin bay and the cabin and then the fueltank and the fuel lines. Then i am all set. the extention is all i needed for the efi manifold to get out. and bought three for 10 bucks at wally world and getting it out was a snap. thanks for the tip man and one more thing. how the shit do i get the three bolts on the header and the downpipe to unscrew? i got the two out but the one in there is a bitch. I wonder how freaking hard it is gonna be with the junkyard. :rolleyes:

KingOdditie
05-17-2002, 07:37 PM
I Cought some gravil on the outside of a bend in the road while downshifting and it sent me sideways i had controll but the road wasn't that wide... i jumped the ditch which drops about 4 feet cleared the stream below and hit the pine tree in front of me at about 55 - 60Mph... i'm fine but my car is totaled... whats the best kinda honda to get next?

Bobs89LXi
05-17-2002, 08:19 PM
OUCH! I would suggest another 3G Hatchback. :D

gruvmstr206
05-18-2002, 02:50 PM
nothing a hammer and a can of wax cant fix ;)

ACCORD EX
05-19-2002, 12:22 AM
these posts makes me real sad ! :( :crying:

MIKE

Sabz5150
05-20-2002, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by KingOdditie
I Cought some gravil on the outside of a bend in the road while downshifting and it sent me sideways i had controll but the road wasn't that wide... i jumped the ditch which drops about 4 feet cleared the stream below and hit the pine tree in front of me at about 55 - 60Mph... i'm fine but my car is totaled... whats the best kinda honda to get next?

Trees, unlike people, don't get out of the way.

-5150 :bandit:

Jdub07
05-20-2002, 10:10 AM
Get another hatchback!!!!!!!!!!! Your fine after hitting a pine tree at 60mph!?!?! HONDA ROCKS

KingOdditie
05-20-2002, 06:03 PM
Actually in the crash i fractured the lowest bone in my spine smashed my head off the windshield got 2 stitches in my mouth and banged the hell outta my knee and elbow... everyone told me my car beat me up... i told them i can still move.. it can't... i only spent on night in the hospital... I'm fine now... and honda does rock :super:

smufguy
05-28-2002, 06:14 AM
i see what u mean man. I hit the bridge about 45-50mph and had not a single cut or bruise on my body. Honda's are built to sacrifice themselves u can say. See if u can fix ur car or if u want to fix it. If u cant and wanna get another one. Get a car like yours(if u want to) or get a sedan. But i really like the hatchbacks very much. Hope everything goes good with you man and hope everything heals really soon. God bless and be safe.