PDA

View Full Version : Yaahh Or Naahh, Splash Design Opinions

acessence
09-07-2005, 07:47 PM
Should i go with this design
yes or no, give ur opinionhttp://www.acessence.com/carpic/acessence_design_car.jpg

'A20A3'
09-07-2005, 09:10 PM
Please don't do that to your car.

acessence
09-07-2005, 09:11 PM
and your reason behind saying that

Busted_Blue
09-07-2005, 09:20 PM
bahahahahhaha!
Reminds me too much of FNF...=\

acessence
09-07-2005, 09:20 PM
whats FNF

acessence
09-07-2005, 09:21 PM
also where its orange its actually going to be copper to match the interior, and my copper carbon fibre sub box, also the white is actually going to be diamond plate

BDaccordguy
09-07-2005, 09:27 PM
well if ur sponsored.. or its your business.. i can see doing it for attention. but for any other reason, dont do it. Im not one for graphics, but I think it would look a lot better with 16's or 17's for wheels. So Id work on that too.. Just my opinion.

Cheeseburger
09-07-2005, 09:28 PM
he’s talking about the Fast and the furious movie lol... is that ur company or something or are u just going to do it cuz its "cool". personally I would not do it our cars are too old to have stickers like that. But hey its ur car and do what u want to do with it a wise man said “do what ever tickles ur pickle”

acessence
09-07-2005, 09:29 PM
yah its my Design Company i run, and thats basically the main reason for attention, and also thats why im putting a 4000 watt stereo in it to, so every one will see, and hear it coming

BDaccordguy
09-07-2005, 09:32 PM
well that is a good way to get attention.. I wonder if that design would be better on the eyes if it was like a grayish gunmetal color and a slighty lighter outline.. that way it would mesh with the outside colors a bit better..

Cheeseburger
09-07-2005, 09:33 PM
well then I think that u should if that’s going to help ur company. but I would ad some rims and drop it some to make it look more appealing

acessence
09-07-2005, 09:39 PM
i cant really lower the car, since i leave up here in canada, we dont ahve the greatest roads, but rims are a priority after the stereo system in finished, which should be a few weeks, if you have any suggestions on a design that i could put on that car, it would be greatly appreciated

BDaccordguy
09-07-2005, 09:44 PM
something simple.. like a set of stripes or something more simple. I honestly think the splash is too wild of a design for the wedge shaped 3g.

T-Funk
09-07-2005, 09:50 PM
if youre really sold on that hows about just putting a smaller sticker on the rear quarters

NXRacer
09-08-2005, 07:05 AM
i hope you're not thinking about just slapping on a sticker like that without any other work first. You should think about making the car visually appealing first before doing that logo. (i.e. new paint, wheels, etc). Then go and put that logo on.

Personally i think it is a little fast and furious, but if its to serve a real purpose, then its not so bad IMO.

frankie89
09-08-2005, 07:06 AM
i think the splash idea is to wild, go with something smoother and the coler more with the tone of your 3g, gray tones or even a carbon fiber color is nice.. .02

acessence
09-08-2005, 07:16 AM
Whats Wrong With The Silver Paint

89accord_lxi_coupe
09-08-2005, 09:00 AM
i like the color, and i agree about the need for rims. the splash is too much, maybe go with the stripe idea. also, are those body components photo chopped? the running boards look a little much, though i like the rest of it.

86AccordLxi
09-08-2005, 09:06 AM
i hope you're not thinking about just slapping on a sticker like that without any other work first. You should think about making the car visually appealing first before doing that logo. (i.e. new paint, wheels, etc). Then go and put that logo on.

Personally i think it is a little fast and furious, but if its to serve a real purpose, then its not so bad IMO.

I agree. Do other things before you throw that on the side of your car.

Alex

myaccord7
09-08-2005, 09:07 AM
there is a blue 3geez like that with the splach design. i think its blue on darker blue. not that great.

zach

phrenology
09-08-2005, 09:56 AM
Yeah pick a graphic color that matches your paint job better. If you do web design you don't want your customers to think that you're color blind j/k... The brown and yellow on splash looks horrid IMO. :thumbdn:

:idea:
If you want to attract attention maybe try the old two tone paint job...its tried and true...go dark from the trimline down and keep your top the color it is now. Then try some horizontal or diagonal striping to match the lines of the car and your body kit. If you have NFSU 1 or 2 play around with the graphic vinyls in that on a boxier car that looks more like the 3g or something to get an idea then make the pattern in photoshop for your car. Make your font for your logo stand out but still match the the lines and shape of the car. Good louck man!!!

FyreDaug
09-08-2005, 10:15 AM
4000w stereo? My sub is 200w and people can hear me for blocks, before you put tons of stereo equipment, get an alternator capable of it. Like 333amp alt is what I get. You have a 65A alt, and I doubt you can find one that large for your car anyways. Re-winding costs alot. Buy some good equipment, not high wattage stuff.

Pro_Mod_Accord
09-08-2005, 10:32 AM
Love the splash design,,,,Way too much Black....go with a Cobalt blue with a black outline....would definetly compliment the silver on your car...need to change the Font for the company name...maybe gothic in silver

Pro_Mod_Accord
09-08-2005, 10:34 AM
It would be SICK! Love the splash! Go with it...If you like it...make it work!!!

acessence
09-08-2005, 08:08 PM
and no that body kit is not photochoped, yah i really would like to work with the copper color though cause my interior is black,grey,copper, the car has not been changed in that pic, only the graphic has been added,

myaccord7
09-08-2005, 08:31 PM
nice, i didnt notice the body kit, that looks good. keep it like that or two tone the car.

zach

89accord_lxi_coupe
09-09-2005, 03:27 AM
my apologies on the mention of possible photochopping. You need good rims and rubber to complete that exterior.

2drSE-i
09-09-2005, 06:30 AM
nice body kit!

not a fan of the graphic personally, but ur car is cool!

www.procarparts.com get some clear corners and bumper lights