PDA

View Full Version : acid bath missing?

lostforawhile
09-10-2005, 12:52 AM
has anyone else heard from acidbathacccord lx? he was on here every day,then he vanished. he's the only one from my hometown i've ever seen on here and most likely the only one from there i will ever see. was a little concerned. :sad2:

88Accord-DX
09-10-2005, 04:57 AM
Two boys were arrested, one was drinking battery acid and one was eating fireworks.

They charged one and let one off.

lostforawhile
09-10-2005, 07:00 AM
Two boys were arrested, one was drinking battery acid and one was eating fireworks.

They charged one and let one off.
:barf: that was awful, I think your sense of humor threw a rod :lol:

88Accord-DX
09-10-2005, 07:14 AM
Stay away from the BROWN ACID!

Seriously, I don't know where he is. Some people have a life & don't come on here often. Anyway, that was a joke. Haha.

88Accord-DX
09-10-2005, 07:14 AM
oops, double post.

lostforawhile
09-10-2005, 08:26 AM
Stay away from the BROWN ACID!

Seriously, I don't know where he is. Some people have a life & don't come on here often. Anyway, that was a joke. Haha. that means if your sense of humor threw a rod, you have a hole in your block. :kekeke: I was just concerned because he had some kind of bad luck going on, and up there in ohio where I grew up it can crash your life real quick. there is no safety net, it's a hard place to live, and a hard life there. thats why i moved south, I lived in the area he does my entire life,was born and raised there.

88Accord-DX
09-10-2005, 03:12 PM
Yeah, what ever guy. Your sense of humor is like a engine block freezing up from running on no oil. Get a life man with your 96% activity.

EDIT- I'm not one to take comments lightly. (if your sarcastic)
This thread is useless, your ignorant in you remarks despite your worries which needs a "P.M." to the person.

This is a prime example of wasted bandwidth.

lostforawhile
09-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Yeah, what ever guy. Your sense of humor is like a engine block freezing up from running on no oil. Get a life man with your 96% activity.

EDIT- I'm not one to take comments lightly. (if your sarcastic)
This thread is useless, your ignorant in you remarks despite your worries which needs a "P.M." to the person.

This is a prime example of wasted bandwidth.I was just cutting up with you, you were doing the same thing, don't take it so serious. i started this thread because someone disappeared off the board all of the sudden,I have pmed him, I've also emailed him, and he always answers his email. all of the sudden nothing.

88Accord-DX
09-12-2005, 06:12 PM
I was just cutting up with you, you were doing the same thing, don't take it so serious.
I was cutting up from the get go. I took a comment the wrong way. Anyhow, no hard feelings. It's all good. :sadwave:

87accordlxi
12-06-2005, 07:48 AM
I've installed a hack that shows the last time a user was online right under their username in a post. While there's no way to tell where a person is, it will at least show us when was the last time they visited. This is information that was already available in each user's profile.

It should also help in situations where you see some information posted by a member and you want to PM him a question about it. Well, if it says the last time that user visited the board was a year ago, then you probably won't waste your time with the PM and look elsewhere for your answer.