PDA

View Full Version : OK!, Who did it?

Maydnaella
08-13-2002, 07:32 PM
http://paperwin.gs/anikaos/rant.gif
Some idjit with a 3G nearly side swiped me on the 405 FWY when I was coming home. He came flying across two lanes and started to come into my lane. He swerved back, accelerated then swerved into my lane again then hit the brakes and slowed down to like 40. grrrr... http://paperwin.gs/anikaos/fume.gif
I don't actually think it was anyone on the board but it looked like he was trying to fix up his car and he had some stickers on it so it just made me want to come up here and rant. ^_^

my car's check engine light went on today and it's idling rough too. :/ now i have to get a rental tomorrow so I can take my car to the shop. I have an 8pm appt. in Glendale otherwise I wouldn't bother with a rental.

MiGeY
08-13-2002, 08:06 PM
Check your ECU. I had a similar thing. It was my Engine Coolant Tempeture Sensor. Replaced that and it was all good.

sscal1
08-13-2002, 08:35 PM
ummm, what time did you say that was??:eek: jk i think i would recognize your ride having seen your pics. I hate drivers like that. unfortunatly all too familiar in la
s

POS carb
08-14-2002, 10:19 AM
it was probably me :werd:

OldSchoolSwap
08-14-2002, 11:11 AM
Was that you???? :rolleyes: I'll watchout next time... Sorry! :rolleyes:

Maydnaella
08-15-2002, 09:43 PM
oy! I got my car back from the shop but the check engine light is still on. :P They did replace the 02 sensors though as well as one of the front rotors cause it was warped.

I keep looking around when I'm out for an 3geez that might be from the board. lol no luck yet.

dhcarss
08-16-2002, 07:17 AM
I almost got run of the road yesterday by a pric in a big body benz.. I wouldnt have a chance, Thats like a semi to the accord, the fool then looked at me like I did something wrong... o well, hey maydnaella, on my car I had a problem somewhat like that, the thermovalve, I guess that is what it is called, mounted to the intake next to the throttle body, It has anti freeze running through it, my got suck, and it mad my car idle funny and made the light come on, I just took it off and cleaned it out.. Just a thought....good luck.

Inabj2
08-16-2002, 08:22 AM
Nealla you come up with some funky smilies...

Maydnaella
08-17-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Inabj2
Nealla you come up with some funky smilies...

they suit me best! ^_~

that thing about the thermovalve. i'll have to check it out cause my car is still actin a fool.