PDA

View Full Version : Wing Idea

Shagen
08-13-2002, 08:35 PM
I have an Idea for a new Wing Idea. Ton's of you guys put 4th Gen wings on your cars. I have heard of Sun Bird Cruiser wings or then there are the hard core who buy crazy aftermarket rice wings. I was at the wreckers Yesterday with a tape measure and I think I am gonna try an 80's Toyota MR2 Wing. The measurments seem ok so I think I am gonna try it out. I will Post pics when it is done. Tell me what you think.

toastyghost
08-13-2002, 11:52 PM
The early 90's high trim level Sunbirds have sweet mini-touring looking wings. I was thinking about ganking one but figured will just wait til body work is done and get the JSP Grand Touring. But if anyone tries the Sunbird wing, post pics as I want to see if my suspicion it would look cool was correct. The MR2's had pretty tight factory wings, good luck with your project and I look forward to seeing it!

Shagen
08-17-2002, 06:51 PM
Well I did it today. It wasn't as good of a fit as I thought. The wing is about an Inch too wide so I am trying creative ways of mounting it. All and all though it looks pretty tight. IT just may require some body filler to smooth it into the body