PDA

View Full Version : Kill All Theives, Whether They Attempt or Succeed

MIK3
09-15-2005, 03:09 PM
Damnit. I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. I'm guessing it happened in my parking lot at Arizona State. That's it. I'm getting a kill switch and any other good anti-theft devices I can find. Thank God the dumbass either didn't know how to finish, was scared off from the alarm, or just realized it wasn't worth it. If I every find out who did this, I will seriously beat them over the head with a metal bat and make them chew their own shit I beat out of them.

How much do you think this'll be to repair?

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/6688/theft5au.jpg
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/9931/theft24wm.jpg

Cheeseburger
09-15-2005, 03:11 PM
thats shit sucks bro, i dont think its going to be more than a 300

MIK3
09-15-2005, 03:12 PM
I hope not. Tomorrow I'm going to report it to the University police and see if they can crack down on anything. It's scary to take my car there now...

RobT5580
09-15-2005, 04:48 PM
My friend just got car jacked the first day he took his car out. He had a 93 or so civic hatch back with over 15k into the engine. Fortunatly he walked away given his car was taken at gun point. But this crap needs to stop its getting rediculous where you cant even drive around in a honda/acura without bad things happening.

3rdgeneration
09-15-2005, 05:18 PM
yeah no kidding,,my brother, brothers best friend, my best friend all had their cars stolen within a year period, now because of that im affraid to drive to the mall or movies and leave my car there

NXRacer
09-15-2005, 05:24 PM
My friend just got car jacked the first day he took his car out. He had a 93 or so civic hatch back...
and THAT is why i dont drive a cibic. :D

I got pulled over last weekend for not having a license plate and the cop tried to tell me that my honda is a high risk car for stolen cars. :rolleyes: I tried to explain that my car isnt whats wanted but he wouldnt listen to me. Too bad i know half the people that used to jack cars in my area and NOBODY steals these things. Not that often anyway. *knocks on wood*

MIK3
09-15-2005, 06:56 PM
Damn, it must be way different over there in Oregon then. I MUST garage my vehicle, or it will be gone. Theives will steal this car because they see it's clean, and old, therefore easy to break into. It's definitely steal bait in Arizona.

89accord_lxi_coupe
09-15-2005, 07:00 PM
anybody remember the Denver Jock Strap from the Naked Gun movie? wouldn't it be possible just to use a little touch up paint? i hate people that break into cars, i know how you feel.

TheWatcher
09-15-2005, 09:07 PM
If you were in Texas, you could shoot him, if you catch him in the act.

Getting a CCW in 'zona is easy.

Maybe plead self-defense. :lol:

Peace.

Cheeseburger
09-15-2005, 09:30 PM
self-defense lol...

gp02a0083
09-16-2005, 11:35 AM
well he didnt know what he was doing , you can easily take a flat head skrew driver and a small hamer and a small amout of force and actuall pop the locking cyclender out of the holder in the hander and then turn the skrew driver and then ur in and u can do that without damaging the door , but yah probally was some dumbass
also on top of our cars being one of the higest stolen here in NJ my 86 oldsmobile is another target too
one guy actually went into my backyard went into the canopy i had and tried to take it , i got my BB gun (yes a BB gun but hell better than nuthin) and he thought it was some other type of gun b/c it was dark told him to get the fuck outta my yard , and later found out it was a guy who lived down the street from me tryin to steal it , im mean people are complete assholes and dumbasses

NeoCloud
09-16-2005, 02:59 PM
My hatchy got popped recentlly and 2 12 inch rockford fosgate he2's were taken.Figures cause the hatchy never did latch right,but fortunatly i had a theft warranty on them and got my money back from this run down speaker shack that was stupid enough to gimme a theft warranty on my unstealable amp that was bolted to the under side of the trunk on a 3/4 inch plate steel inserted into the spare tire holder.Luckily my speakers were on the same warranty....dumbasses,lol.I wish there were shops like that today,because they closed soon after everyone came in saying thier crap got stolen after my incident,lol.I would do anything for that damn girl in your sig pic Watcher,lol.

frankie89
09-16-2005, 03:57 PM
many attemps on my car, but no sucesses..just a couple of slashed tires cuz they be drinking that haterade..