PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on rims (photoshop)

Legend_master
09-18-2005, 07:45 PM
I have a set of 88 acura legend rims in my shed and I was thinking about painting them and machining(4x114 to 4x100) them to fit my car. I was wondering if you guys think they look good. I kinda like them, but I think that's because they would be a hell of alot cheaper then buying rims. so let me know what you think.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/lrgrndwheelscopy.jpg

will not let me do a poll so just reply and let me know.

MrBen
09-18-2005, 07:48 PM
Kind of weird looking

mykwikcoupe
09-18-2005, 09:06 PM
whats the difference between those and the sei rims. Maybe the number of slots? Look like sei rims to me. Not bad though

88accordhb
09-18-2005, 09:22 PM
well if you like sleepers sure, i say get some mugen knock-offs. (rota's)

2drSE-i
09-19-2005, 06:35 AM
those are WAY different than se-i rims...

myaccord7
09-19-2005, 08:28 AM
not bad but it looks alittle plan.

zach

thegreatdane
09-19-2005, 10:46 AM
I'd pay you NOT to use those rims and buy some more like the ones in your sig lol :D

Legend_master
09-19-2005, 11:19 AM
alright alright I get the point. I guess I will stick with the nippon knockoffs of a knockoff wheels by spoon :rofl: . here is my car with the nippons, but I am going to go with 16 instead of 15's

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/DSC1F0005.jpg

Busted_Blue
09-19-2005, 01:20 PM
i prefer 15 for the spoon sw388 replicas. :D

mkymonkey
09-19-2005, 01:26 PM
im sorry to say but you kinda suck at photoshop.

Legend_master
09-19-2005, 03:53 PM

dude that was a quick one just to see what it looks like. Here is an actuall PS

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/123.jpg

Busted_Blue
09-19-2005, 04:19 PM
legend no need to back it up. We all know you love to play with PS and have far more expertise on the program than most of us here on the board.

All insults and what not on this board, i don't take too seriously because after all it is just a forum and we are all hiding behind a computer. Take it easy and just live on with life.

and to you mkymonkey: wahhh wahhh my pussy hurts.

Legend_master
09-19-2005, 04:21 PM
legend no need to back it up. We all know you love to play with PS and have far more expertise on the program than most of us here on the board.

All insults and what not on this board, i don't take too seriously because after all it is just a forum and we are all hiding behind a computer. Take it easy and just live on with life.

and to you mkymonkey: wahhh wahhh my pussy hurts.

as I was reading your post I was going to say how I wasent pissed or anything I just like to back my shit up, but then i got to "wahhh wahhh my pussy hurts" and :rofl: :rofl: .

HostileJava
09-19-2005, 04:54 PM

I want back the 5 seconds of my life that you just wasted :thumbdn:

kaltenacht
09-19-2005, 05:54 PM
They looks ok, but I agree they do look like the SE-i rims... But thats just my opinion. Im a fan of spoke rims.

88Accord-DX
09-19-2005, 05:59 PM
Any rims looks better than "steelies" like I got.

Legend master, I see you got your shit. (shift linkage) I'll drink to that!! :cheers:

(headed to the fig.)

Legend_master
09-19-2005, 06:02 PM
Any rims looks better than "steelies" like I got.

Legend master, I see you got your shit. (shift linkage) I'll drink to that!! :cheers:

(headed to the fig.)

:cheers: if I dident have to be at school early ass in the morning then I would have one to. Thanks man

thegreatdane
09-20-2005, 09:38 AM

I want back the 5 seconds of my life that you just wasted :thumbdn:

:bowrofl:

mkymonkey
09-20-2005, 05:40 PM
ok, i didnt notice how much of an ass i sounded, so im sorry didnt mean it to come out that way, i guess i should have put the jk in there. plus i didnt know it was a quickie. so i apologize for the way it sounded. the wheels do look better than steelies though. use higher resolution pics though, i will look a lot better.

oh and the "my pussy hurts" comment was funny i even laughed. dont take it to heart, its just a forum

Busted_Blue
09-20-2005, 05:41 PM
oh and the "my pussy hurts" comment was funny i even laughed. dont take it to heart, its just a forum

Thank you for being so great at taking the funny 'insult'.

Kudos to you.

NXRacer
09-20-2005, 05:48 PM
all ya'll who take shit too seriously need to wash the sand out of your vagina. :kekeke:

I think your sig photoshop looks better then those rims.

Legend_master
09-20-2005, 06:07 PM
ok, i didnt notice how much of an ass i sounded, so im sorry didnt mean it to come out that way, i guess i should have put the jk in there. plus i didnt know it was a quickie. so i apologize for the way it sounded. the wheels do look better than steelies though. use higher resolution pics though, i will look a lot better.

You asshole quit posting in my thread :lol: . Really though no problem dude :cheers: I was just backing up my skills when they were put down.

all ya'll who take shit too seriously need to wash the sand out of your vagina.

Do you have any special techniques on doing this :deal: .