PDA

View Full Version : So i got some new seats for the lxiflyby and other stuff going on...

AccordEpicenter
09-23-2005, 03:00 PM
My brother called me up and was like yo, that kid that has those black tenzo R rally seats with sliders (New, never installed) dropped his price to $300, so i told him to go get em. Now i gotta make brackets for em to put in the black accord, but i think theyll be sweet, they feel pretty good and seem to be a nice quality seat. It was either these or sparco/momo seats, and these were a deal so.... Best part is, the crew at the substation told me i could keep the scrap pieces of 4 awg bare copper stranded wire, so i filled up my trunk with the shit, had my bro drop it off at the scrap metal guy in the city, turns out i had 169 lb of the stuff worth over $225. Seats just about paid for haha.

Other than that i have to wait and see, i could be sent to texas for the hurricane for storm work to get the power back up, ill find out in a few days, but put me in coach, put me in.

Oh, 88accordalltheway, yeah, no offense man but your thread was pretty gay.

88accordalltheway
09-23-2005, 03:06 PM
I wish i could find scrap like that.

wtf lol. gay, but i got the one vote that counts!!!!

AccordEpicenter
09-23-2005, 07:47 PM
haha im just afraid of who that one person who voted for you is. LOL you know who it was probably CT... JJ ct i just had to throw that out there

mykwikcoupe
09-23-2005, 09:07 PM
scrap wires pretty cool we recycled just over 4000 lbs of bare number 1 copper off the job. Took 3 guys 8 hours to o it. bad part was the boss is a real company man so all we got was a 300 a pop cut. Oh well I got paid to make it bare and paid to recycle it so everything siad and done it was more like 500. I ots more comming hopefully another 500 if Im lucky