PDA

View Full Version : Dammit!!

detroit313
09-28-2005, 11:18 AM

randall88accord
09-28-2005, 11:27 AM
any help would be appreciated!
looks like my neighbor across the street collapsed my freakin door in with her mini van....
ok, long stort short..i bought this '88 accord lx-i 2 door for $200 MINT shape in and out with 95K on the motor. i was gonna get it painted this week due to the original paint being washed out a faded(typical studff for an 88)
her insurance will pay for everything....BUT they cant find the moulding for the door! you know,the long black moulding. and it not "fixable" where can i get one? the local yards here in detroit turned up nothing..
please help!!
Man i will tell you those seem like they're a dime a dozen, something similar happen to me and i looked forever, i mean seriously probly 2 months. I finally found one at a junk yard but with minor problems. So just keep looking

BDaccordguy
09-28-2005, 03:35 PM
just have the body shop shave the mouldings... it looks soo much better that way.

kaltenacht
09-28-2005, 03:50 PM
Well if she is paying for everything, then why not just call your local Honda Dealer ship. Im sure they can get it for you cause I've called mine about those trim pieces before...