PDA

View Full Version : Where to get H emblems

ice_cold_ian
10-01-2005, 08:37 PM
Hey guys, last winter I got stuck after quite the snow storm... I had a hefty ice build up on my hood, and when i was trying to puch my car out, the ice was cracking and falling off, the H badge came off the front with the ice... Nearly shed a tear...
Anyway, i have been fairley lazy about replacing it, but want to make sure i get a new one on before winter, i dont want those holes where the badge belongs to develop some rust or somthing if salt and what not gets in there.... I was thinking about maybe getting the ones that have a blue background to them or somthing, nothing overboard, just need my car to sport the H. Where is a good place to get them? I saw a few on Ebay, but i was kinda looking for one of the Blue ones... They had a Red Carbon Fiber one, but i think i would just go for the Sliver plastic look before Red Carbon Fiber... Anyway know some only places i could order it cheep, or should i hit the Honda Dealerships and see if they got any?

88accordalltheway
10-01-2005, 08:44 PM
ebay isnt bad, maybe try froogling it. The honda dealership will chage you an arm and a leg.