PDA

View Full Version : finaly ot it in

spanky
10-05-2005, 06:38 PM
well,today i got my tranny in. it took a while for my battery to charge but after it was charged it started right up.

ps.when your putting a trans in you should have u or ur friend holding the bellhousing and u should wiggle the ass end of the trann6y and it'll slip right in :rice:

snoopyloopy
10-05-2005, 06:43 PM
nice

spanky
10-05-2005, 07:07 PM
5days, many cause words ,dirty as fuk, knowing my clutch is new ......priceless(RiceLess) :rockon:

newaccorddriver
10-05-2005, 08:40 PM
5days, many cause words ,dirty as fuk, knowing my clutch is new ......priceless(RiceLess) :rockon:

2 months off the road... 2 months tearing out the AT to put in the 5 speed... buying an excess of $400 worth of parts for the swap... bending the pressure plate and breaking pins off the flywheel... the will to succeed... PRICELESS

for me to finsh it would take someone to help me bolt the tranny into place, and someone able to do the pedal work for me(or the ability to write a how-to or tell me how, i tried it on my own and it failed)

spanky
10-06-2005, 03:59 PM
2 months off the road... 2 months tearing out the AT to put in the 5 speed... buying an excess of $400 worth of parts for the swap... bending the pressure plate and breaking pins off the flywheel... the will to succeed... PRICELESS

for me to finsh it would take someone to help me bolt the tranny into place, and someone able to do the pedal work for me(or the ability to write a how-to or tell me how, i tried it on my own and it failed)

if u lived in pa, i'd help u . b/c my car started its life as an auto . well good luck with her and hope she on the road soon

newaccorddriver
10-06-2005, 07:04 PM
if u lived in pa, i'd help u . b/c my car started its life as an auto . well good luck with her and hope she on the road soon

heh, i live in canada. i get this monday off, so im going to the wreckers and getting 1 piece for the shifter assembly, and ALL the tranny bolts. i lost count or just plain lost all mine, and honda couldnt get me any of them cause they didnt know where to get them from. if all goes well, it should be up on monday as well, assuming i can get the pedals done... if you can get me info on the pedals and how to change them over, that would be nice