PDA

View Full Version : Death Of a 3Gee (not mine) 56k no way

Legend_master
10-10-2005, 08:13 PM
So I am driving home and the main road that I normally drive down is completely shut down, so I take the back way and find this. The accord was turning across the intersection and got creamed on his passenger side by a Jeep racing a mustang. The jeep drove right through the middle of the accord and smashed into a concrete fince. He then pulled out and got down the street some before the thing quit working.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/233155e5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/4da5dfc4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/6644808f.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/DSCF0025.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/DSCF0026.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/DSCF0019.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/DSCF0017.jpg

3G Jester
10-10-2005, 08:21 PM
that is fucking horrible. dumbass street racers. yes i have done it. yes i do it. but there is a difference between RESIDENTIAL AREAS and EMPTY industrial parks where there are no other cars except a bunch of other kids there for the same reason and provisions have been made to block offf traffic.
its futile to say this...but i hope noone died...

Legend_master
10-10-2005, 08:23 PM
that is fucking horrible. dumbass street racers. yes i have done it. yes i do it. but there is a difference between RESIDENTIAL AREAS and EMPTY industrial parks where there are no other cars except a bunch of other kids there for the same reason and provisions have been made to block offf traffic.
its futile to say this...but i hope noone died...

well the driver of the accord was a 65 year old man, they did CPR on him and then careflighted him off the sceen. I asked a cop about and hour later if he lived and they said he was still alive. Also I street race if the conditions are right like you said, but I try to stay away from a residential area if I am even speeding very much.

halxi
10-10-2005, 08:47 PM
Thats just sickening.

On both parts, the part that what appeard to be a mint 3g is now dead, and the main part, that street racing kids just completely fucked over an elders life.

Legend_master
10-10-2005, 09:04 PM
Thats just sickening.

On both parts, the part that what appeard to be a mint 3g is now dead, and the main part, that street racing kids just completely fucked over an elders life.

It blew my mind when I saw that front end. I was like :crying: when I saw it.

snoopyloopy
10-10-2005, 09:50 PM
holy hell. looks like they were caught racing and got the car crushed. although it is a nice front clip.

mkymonkey
10-10-2005, 09:59 PM
damn that totaly sucks, what happened to the kids? did they just run off? and a jeep racing a mustang? ok that kinda weird. damn ricers, see what fast and furious did!!!

bboipinoy112
10-11-2005, 01:15 AM
damn that totaly sucks, what happened to the kids? did they just run off? and a jeep racing a mustang? ok that kinda weird. damn ricers, see what fast and furious did!!!

im sorry. but street racing has been around way longer then before i was born. . . . you cant blame it on a stupid movie.

but everywhere you go, there are crazy drivers. its not just the "ricers" that drive HORRID, its almost EVERYONE. even the ones that are suppose to "lay down" the law. it just may happen to be wrong place at the wrong time thing. sadly it DID happen tho. i hope all is well with the elderly man. :sadwave:

mkymonkey
10-11-2005, 01:38 AM
im not saying that the movie made people street race, im just saying that it motivated dumb ones to try to do it at every stop light. and yes i agree wrong place, wrong time, but you know what if these guys would have met up at a secluded place like the rest of us know to do, this could have been avoided

FyreDaug
10-11-2005, 07:11 AM
Holy jesus monkey balls thats insane. How fast did they estimate the collision speed?

thegreatdane
10-11-2005, 08:06 AM
hoooly crap, that dude was lucky to be sitting in the frontend of the car, damn... Incredible how it's just been ripped apart.

Maybe if you mount a fuel tank in the engine compartment you could still drive it around :tongue:

Legend_master
10-11-2005, 08:17 AM
well the driver of the jeep was taken to jail while I was there, and the passengers waited for there rides to arrive before they left. I agree that it was the wrong place at the wrong time, but the F&F motivated alot more people to start street racing.

P.S. Sad enough as it was I was thinking about how salvageable the front end of that car is. I was going to ask where they were sending it, but I decided that woudl be a little rude at the moment.

P|eszczoH
10-11-2005, 10:25 AM
Holly S****
looks like a tank get thru the Accord.

I Hope the driver will live.

It looks like there is another well shaped accord off :( sad

HostileJava
10-11-2005, 10:32 AM
im sorry. but street racing has been around way longer then before i was born. . . . you cant blame it on a stupid movie.

It may have been around along time, but those movies made it popular with a larger crowed. I believe the recent increase in rice and street racing can be attributed to the F&F movies.

gp02a0083
10-11-2005, 10:55 AM
what was the car a 4 door 2 door or HB? form the looks of it i might guess its a 2 dr but where the fuck is the rest of it !

Forgar_88
10-11-2005, 11:13 AM
Wow. Now that is scary looking. I have seen similar things here in spokane where kids try to race in town. Spokane has a main drag called Division street and there are so many people racing/cruising on friday/saturday nights that its too packed. I dont do it anymore, I head out to the raceway on fridays to race drags. And yeah i am sad to see another accord meet its death.

P|eszczoH
10-11-2005, 11:43 AM
what was the car a 4 door 2 door or HB? form the looks of it i might guess its a 2 dr but where the fuck is the rest of it !

Look at the rear lights, it was a 4 door.

Cheeseburger
10-11-2005, 01:01 PM
wow!!!!!!!! thats horrible

gp02a0083
10-11-2005, 07:15 PM
how can u tell its a 4 door , all i see diffrent is the clear turn signials , but wehre the heck are the tails , all i see is a front clip and the rear totally gone

Shaggsbud
10-11-2005, 08:46 PM
how can u tell its a 4 door , all i see diffrent is the clear turn signials , but wehre the heck are the tails , all i see is a front clip and the rear totally gone

The tail lights extend right up to the license plates on the 4 door models...others had them end half way to it and then had plastic the rest of the way..

My accord almost met its death today when a moron trying to get into the HOV lane 3/4 of a mile too late decided they wanted to get over with me right beside them....F'in ford taurus......bet they didn't have insurance either or I woulda let them hit me....at about 65 too....can't say it woulda been pretty, but I don't care....if I lived I'd get out and beat the holy hell out of the driver....even if it was a woman...

frankie89
10-13-2005, 04:56 PM
omg that is the worse 3g crash i ever saw..man thats bad..

Ace
10-13-2005, 07:19 PM
I hate seeing stuff like that damn idiots I hope that idiot in the jeep gets put away for a long time and thats alot coming from me I really hate the whole justice system but hey he deserves it

Pro_Mod_Accord
10-13-2005, 07:24 PM
This is TERRIBLE...never seen anything like it...OMG...Feel real bad for the Old man, even if he did live..he's gotta have major bodily injuries.....Terrible...it's actually sad to these pics..

halxi
10-13-2005, 07:42 PM
well the driver of the jeep was taken to jail while I was there, and the passengers waited for there rides to arrive before they left. I agree that it was the wrong place at the wrong time, but the F&F motivated alot more people to start street racing.

P.S. Sad enough as it was I was thinking about how salvageable the front end of that car is. I was going to ask where they were sending it, but I decided that woudl be a little rude at the moment.

I agree yet disagree... example. American Grafitti, if you havent seen it, see it.
Its essentially the 1950's era of "F&F", only with muscle cars.

gp02a0083
10-13-2005, 08:40 PM
ha ha another person who knows that movie , well anyway u right about that movie

snoopyloopy
10-13-2005, 11:08 PM
which road was the race on? don't tell me it was the narrow one...

Legend_master
10-14-2005, 12:32 AM
which road was the race on? don't tell me it was the narrow one...

no it was on the main road where all the traffic is.

PortugalFocus
10-14-2005, 10:33 AM
you didnt' check to see if that car had an armrest or cupholders did you?

Legend_master
10-14-2005, 10:45 AM
you didnt' check to see if that car had an armrest or cupholders did you?

LOL they wouldent let me get close.

maxoutracer
10-18-2005, 10:55 AM
that's just krazy!

Legend_master
10-18-2005, 01:26 PM
that's just krazy!

It made me happy to know the guy lived, because I drive the same car. It was still a little disturbing to see :sad2: .

A18A
10-19-2005, 02:06 AM
Fuck thats bad for both the man and car but on the cars side, If any of us need that front end it would most likely be me!!! :)