PDA

View Full Version : I'm a happy Guy....

goldyaccord
08-15-2002, 12:01 AM
I think i'm goin to put my Discount at Les Schwab to USe...

Just found out today that i could get Energy Suspension Bushings for my car.

The master kit is around 130 or so for every single bushing in the suspension for the 86-89 accord according to my coworker who works in the alignment shop. :flipa:

I'm able to use the Press anytime after hours as long it's okay with management. I can work on my car as long the product i'm installing is bought from Les Schwab. :D Damn, They even carry Axis pads... I also got my eye on some ADR Soduko's or however their spelled.

I LOVE my job, I'm the go to guy for inventory, Freight, Receiving etc...
I"d like to eventually work in the bay. installing tires.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

:super:

Josh

Jims 86LXI HB
08-15-2002, 01:04 AM
I flat out don't believe it. You'd better call and speak to energy suspension yourself, don't believe anybodies catalog. Nothing's changed for them to suddenly come out with a kit for the whole car. I'll put money on this one. And as always, It will be really, REALLY good for me to be WRONG! Yes I WANT to be wrong:D

goldyaccord
08-15-2002, 06:30 PM
I'm not 100 percent sure, but i'll make sure to see if they really do have a "Master Kit".

Josh

MoonScryer
08-15-2002, 08:47 PM
I doubt it very seriously. Carot tried to have one set made, and he said they wanted a complete OEM set, plus 10 pre-orders to make them. If someone had somehow gotten this done, I sure want to talk to them, and figure out how the hell it got by us.

The earliest Accord they make bushings for is 1990.

goldyaccord
08-15-2002, 09:46 PM
U guys are probly right....

But i did say that my car is an 89 but i'm not sure if he know's exactly if that's the 3rd gen style.. He may be thinking that 89 is like 90-93...

i'll try to confirm on sat when i work again.

Josh

Jims 86LXI HB
08-15-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by goldyaccord
U guys are probly right....

But i did say that my car is an 89 but i'm not sure if he know's exactly if that's the 3rd gen style.. He may be thinking that 89 is like 90-93...

i'll try to confirm on sat when i work again.

Josh

OH! I see what's going on. For some reason some companies refer to the 4th gen accord as starting in the 89 model year. You will see them refered to as the 8/89-93 accord. I'll bet that's what it is. If you look up the 88 accord I'll bet the bushings aren't listed.