PDA

View Full Version : Window decals

3rdGenMartyr
08-15-2002, 12:04 AM
Does anyone know where i can find large window decals of the Mugen emblem, not so much the name but the Japanese text. I would rather be able to just fork out the cash and get one than sit down with an idiot in a redneck decal shop and try to make one work (i say redneck because i live in the boonies, but am not from the boonies, and the dude that owns the local decal shop is a redneck)

:rice:

89AccordNate
08-15-2002, 06:52 PM
Email me [email protected] and send me some pics, I can hook you up with the big bad tracing software :)...

Nate.

2Fast_Fiero
08-15-2002, 11:20 PM
Or talk to me, Owner of MotorSport Imaging. I'll hook ya up with any type of Auto Detailing concerning the Interior, Exterior and Engine compartment, and anything else you can think of!

toastyghost
08-16-2002, 12:27 AM
Uh oh looks like some market share competition about to start up!!

2Fast_Fiero
08-16-2002, 12:31 AM
Well, I'm mainly for the people of New Mexico, just because MSI is a small buisness so far, and only makes around 30grand a month. If I were to expand then I would start competing.

Stumpy
08-18-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by 3rdGenMartyr
:rice:

Exactly, that's rice. Honestly, that's a really, really dumb idea. Do you want to be a F&F wannabe? Do you even have any Mugen components on your car?

You're giving a great company a bad image and making yourself look dumb in the process.

87_2LSi_au
08-18-2002, 08:32 PM
I totally agree with Stumpy!! even if I do have a Mugen logo in my car but it is very small it is on my seatbealt buddy I only get them kuz they were the only ones I found that had anything to do with HONDA.

2Fast_Fiero
08-19-2002, 12:08 PM
JUST because you have stickers on your car doenst mean your a FnF wannab, People have been designing imports WAY before that movie came out, and most of which have been using graphics, I owned a 9second AWD Eclipse a few years ago, Lime Green and it had Modern Image Tribal Carbon Fiber graphics on it, once that movie came out, I was gettin tons of shit cus people thought that I had copied them, its bull shit, People design thier cars with thier own style, now if they exactly copy the FnF then they are stupid, but if they go all out and make up thier own design for a car, thats cool, I know tons of people that have graphics on thier cars and everyone loves them, I had to change the complete color of my car to silver just so people wouldn't think that I had copied them when I didn't, its all bull shit.

hondaaccord_86
08-19-2002, 03:09 PM
:p

Stumpy
08-19-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by MSIAccord_LXi
JUST because you have stickers on your car doenst mean your a FnF wannab, People have been designing imports WAY before that movie came out, and most of which have been using graphics, I owned a 9second AWD Eclipse a few years ago, Lime Green and it had Modern Image Tribal Carbon Fiber graphics on it, once that movie came out, I was gettin tons of shit cus people thought that I had copied them, its bull shit, People design thier cars with thier own style, now if they exactly copy the FnF then they are stupid, but if they go all out and make up thier own design for a car, thats cool, I know tons of people that have graphics on thier cars and everyone loves them, I had to change the complete color of my car to silver just so people wouldn't think that I had copied them when I didn't, its all bull shit.

9 second eclipse? *chuckles* Let's see some time slips, buddy.

2Fast_Fiero
08-19-2002, 05:35 PM
ROFLMAO I don't know whats soo hard to belive, I owned the Turbo Import Mitsubishi Eclipse GTR, 650hp on an AWD drivetrain, 4G63 Turbocharged engine, Cold Forced Induction, VeilSide Skyline GTR Drag Exaust Dual DTM Tip, 100% complete engine rebuild from CROWER, Bored over to 2.3L, JE Pistons, NOS Fogger System W/225Shot, Direct Port NOS Injection, 100 straight octane, Port and Polished Head, HKS GT3240 Turbo, HKS 22.8 PSI Racing Wastegate, HKS SSQV Blow-Off Valve. Blitz BOOST CONTROLER-SBC i-D, Blitz POWER METER iD, Blitz TURBO TIMER- DTT DC, AEM Tru Time Cam Gears

2Fast_Fiero
08-19-2002, 05:51 PM
AEM Cold Air Intake W/Short Ram, AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator, AEM High Performance Fuel Filter, AEM High Performance Fuel Filter, AEM High Volume Fuel Rail, AEM Tru-Power Pulley Kits, GReddy Turbo Headers........Hmm What else........Almost a year ago, havin trouble remembering. Ohh and the answer to the question your about to ask me is, I used to work at St. Andre's Performance and all of it was put on a tab there, so I was paying it gradualy, They wen't out of buisness and wanted all the 40grand that I put into that car and I didn't have it so I sold it for 45grand and made 5grand out of the car. I regret it to this day!

TeKKnoTeKK
08-19-2002, 07:18 PM
Sounds like Fast and Furious all the way to me alright lol.

2Fast_Fiero
08-19-2002, 08:47 PM
You guys are soo fucking stupid, Enough with that FnF bull shit, that movie was underrated!

87_2LSi_au
08-20-2002, 04:24 PM
MSIAccord_LXi

Could you please post some pics of your old Eclipse.

Stumpy
08-20-2002, 07:32 PM
NOS Fogger System W/225Shot, Direct Port NOS Injection,

I need naaaaaawwwwwwws, atleast 2 bottles! :p

2Fast_Fiero
08-20-2002, 07:44 PM
We can't run NOS in our cars can we? the engines seem to old for that.

hondaaccord_86
08-21-2002, 08:46 AM
the only reason FnF was tight... (i guess) was coz it was one of the first BIG time movies with fixed up rydes. am i right? other then that, everything was so over rated. the street racing scene, and all that other crap they put in there just sucked. im not tryin' to raise heck or anything. just my opinion. :p
-ed
btw, check out the movie "gone in 60 seconds" w/ nick cage. in the beginning theres a short scene where the guys steel a car and race against a 94? 95? civic.

89NinjaAccordLX
08-21-2002, 10:23 AM
Its the first AMERICAN movie depicting illegal street racing that was geared toward the youthful import crowd. There were drag racing movies and Le Mans movies in the 60s and 70s but appealed to a different crowd. There were movies in Japan and other countries forever about this type of street racing. I know most of you probably havn't seen it, but a movie came out in 1999 called "The Legend of Speed" and that's the movie that inspired me to speed and start actually working on my car. Before then I was interested, but only had ideas and plans... no real goals. I say that if kids are inspired to use their creativity and work on cars because of F&F then who the hell cares? Where else is there to get inspiration from on this subject? All you people that say that its dumb for people to try to copy F&F think you know everything and that you know better. THATS dumb. When you can make a movie to make millions of teens across the US follow your example, then (and only then) you can complain about them copying it. Fact is, its damn near impossible to go out and create something NEW in the automotive world. There are hundreds of companies out there that have people just sitting around getting paid to do that. Creativity is wearing thin. Don't flame on people because they want to model their car after something already made. Oh, and just because you have a big Mugen sticker on your Accord doesn't mean you are a dipshit. If I put a sticker on my car that says "Go Army" and I wasn't in the army... same thing. Stickers not only show all the stuff in your car that you want people to jack, but also what companies you have pride in, respect for, and interest in products. Stop thinking you're so much wiser and holier than everyone else.

Now, everyone go out and buy the DVD for Legend of Speed. There is English subtitles. You'll thank yourself forever.

2Fast_Fiero
08-21-2002, 11:58 AM
Okay... I hate to rant (as you can tell).... but I have to given the circumstances.

The MOVIE Fast and the Furious is just that... It's a movie. It has special effects, shitty plots, and things that are not "normal."
http://www.eclipsegsx.com/images/Fast%20And%20The%20Furious%20Disclaimer.gif
This says it all...... the fact that they had to put that image out, means that some stupid jackass tried to do this shit in his lame ass hoopty, and got hurt doing it. Come on people, use common sense...... it was just a MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. The Eclipse in the movie is an RS... yes RS!!!!!!

2. The car actually had no turbo, and the NOS was just empty bottles.

3. Ever notice that the movie seemed a bit like a NOS commercial?

4. "it doesn't matter whether you win by an inch or by a mile... winning is winning" the next mofo who quotes that line to me is going to get there ass kicked.... 'nuff said (friends excluded... for now).

5. "Real" Racers aren't that fucking stupid.... they have something called common sense... those who lack it are not real racers.

Now please don't take this as I'm putting myself up to be some hardcore racer that lives racing all day and night, that is not the case. I enjoy racing, whether participating or watching... but I do have enough common sense not to street race like in the movies..... I also have enough common sense to drive within my abilities and within my car's abilities... it seems like since the movie came out, with all the accidents that followed that people aren't either aware of there limited driving abilities, or they are just to ignorant to care.

If this offends you, tough shit..... come on.... it's a MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE IT UP..... I'm sick and tired of people forgetting that this is just a movie...... granted it was about imports, and a cop who turns crooked (I think that was the only realistic thing based off of today's society in the movie)..... who gives a car to a guy he screwed over severly.... probably hoping that he can still get with the guy's sister now that he's really pissed the brother off.

Okay..... I'm going to go drink a Mountain Dew now.... and relax.... but please for the love of god... STOP ASKING HOW TO MAKE YOUR CAR LIKE THE ONE IN THE MOVIE!!!!.... Now, If you have about $90 grand to spare, I'll happliy take it and make you one line the one in the movie, only faster...... but unless you have that kind of money to spend, stop asking me how to make your car fast...... If you want a fast car,.... well...... never mind.

Josh
*** END OF RANT***

Chubs87Accord
08-21-2002, 12:07 PM
NINJA AND MSI ARE MY NEW F*IN ROLE MODELS!!!!!! lol

2Fast_Fiero
08-21-2002, 12:10 PM
ROFLMAO :chainsaw: :ego: :fight: :flame: :badass: :stick:

2Fast_Fiero
08-21-2002, 12:11 PM
Ohh and to answer your question up there, it was a 1999-2000 Honda Civic Si.

2Fast_Fiero
08-21-2002, 12:25 PM
Tho I admit the graphics provided by Modern Image (http://www.modernimage.net) were very nice on those cars. There isn't anything wrong with body nor window graphics, as long as you think about it more then I did when I put that dragon on, anyone know how to get a vinal sticker off? lol I think I'm just gonna go with the sponsers on the side of my door including the 3Geez sticker on the 1/4 windows, and thats it, get a clean tint and be done with the paint/graphics.

89NinjaAccordLX
08-21-2002, 05:13 PM
I know that it isn't GOOD to have people get hurt as a result of a movie, but good did come out of it. I can't really see anything off the top of my head but I'm sure there was something. OH, people became closer with different clicks. That's a big one. Illegal street racing will some day unite the world. Just you all wait and see. I'm going to start it by speeding from Virginia to Cali racing in every metropolitan area on the way. (yeah right)

88LXiHB
08-21-2002, 09:33 PM
I'm calling BS on the "9 second eclipse GTR", I HOPE you are kidding with all the shit you posted... what was you RT, 60", and 1/8 mile times for the 9 second run?? "AEM Cold Air Intake W/Short Ram"-http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/pat.gif You sir, are an Idiot. "AEM Engine Management System" I could be wrong, but about a month ago on DSMTALK.com i heard they were just now realeasing those for 95-99 Eclipses, hell, they might have even still be in the testing phases, I heard all of this from the guy on DSMTALK.com who is doing the testing for AEM. How'd you get yours "About a year ago"?

I am hoping that your two posts about the "Eclipse GTR" were jokes because of the pure stupidity of them..If you were serious, please respond to my alegations, and/or post timeslips. If you can't back any of that up, please shoot yourself in the face for lying about a car over the internet trying to be cool, and sounding like such a dumbass in the process http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/squint.gif.

http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/bsflag.gif http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/greddy.gif

2Fast_Fiero
08-21-2002, 09:36 PM
I never had an AEM EMS on my Eclipse, I have one on my Civic tho, and I didn't have an AEM cold air intake on my eclipse, I have that on the Civic.

88LXiHB
08-21-2002, 09:41 PM
So why were you listing mods you have on your civic while talking about your supposed 9 second Eclipse GTR??

Are you not going to post timeslips or anything like that??

2Fast_Fiero
08-21-2002, 09:44 PM
I never had time slips, I had it timed by a Blitz Boost Controler, and my friend at Special Effects Performance did it.

2Fast_Fiero
08-21-2002, 09:48 PM
My friend in New Jersey who owns his own race shop has just build a 10 second Eagle Talon TSi AWD with less hp.

88LXiHB
08-21-2002, 09:50 PM
WHAT THE FUCK IS A ECLIPSE GTR?????

2Fast_Fiero
08-21-2002, 09:57 PM
It was specialy designed by Ralliart and I got it ranked as a GTR, the way the suspension, transmission and engine work together, it was one of the fastest cars for 30grand. It was actualy a GSX stock and I got it certified by Ralliart as a GTR. <Edit> Listen this is insane, I do not want to get baned from the forums or anything if that is posible, but I'm seing this as a total drive off the road in all of these posts, its named Window decals, not lets trash MSI's cars. So please tell me what on earth will shut your big trap up and leave me alone? I just want to talk about 3rd Generation 1986-1989 Honda Accords, Not Honda Civics, Not Mitsubishi Eclipse's, Not the boat Titanic or anything, NOTHING but a 3rd Generation Honda Accord. GOT IT???!?!?!?! So STFU you Mental Midget!

88LXiHB
08-21-2002, 10:06 PM
OOOHHH, ok, so you called Ralli Art and said " hey, can I call My elleventy billion dollar 9 second eclipse GSX a Ralli Art GTR"?? :gay:

Pics of said GTR Eclipse??, I mean if you had a car that bad, I KNOW you took pictures of it....:rolleyes:

2Fast_Fiero
08-21-2002, 10:12 PM
Yes I did, they are right here in my hand, I have no scanner, my brother does, and I am tryin to get him to scan them for me since the last guy asked, I have one picture scaned and its on my fiance's web profile picture with me right beside it. I will get them scaned as soon as posible, but that is not how it is, I had MitsubishiUS/RalliartUK specialy design the transmission and 4wd system, it is not a billion dolor car or whatever you just said, It only cost me a total of $29,795.95, if my calculations of all the recipts are correct. GET OFF MY ASS YOU LAMMER! <EDIT> ohh and I'm sure your gonna ask since your being the PRICK that you are, why I have pictures on this forum of my civic and accord, and I cannot show you right now what my eclipse looked like, its called PAPER, I took pictures of my Accord and Civic with a Digital camera, and I took pictures of my Eclipse with a 35mm camera. Now I'm sure thats enough said, when I get pictures of my eclipse, I'll make a special post just for the poll lickers like you in this 3RD GENERATION HONDA ACCORD forum saying PICTURES OF A 2ND GENERATION 4G63 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE!!!

88LXiHB
08-21-2002, 10:16 PM
GET OFF MY ASS YOU LAMMER!

:lol At least I don't lie over the internet about cars I don't have...fag :gay:

89NinjaAccordLX
08-21-2002, 10:36 PM
Well I hope you'll be a good sport and take back callin him out like that if he really does post pictures of his Eclipse. It seems pretty amazing to me too but shit why couldn't he be telling the truth? Oh, and if he does post pics of him and his ride, dont be upset if he throws the middle fingers in your face cuz you would most definately deserve them after all them fightin words.

Now the other, more reasonable side of me says: Bitch get those pictures taken and you have to be in them. No pictures from movies or anything like that. Lets see this car... preferrably with engine shots.

88LXiHB
08-21-2002, 10:40 PM
If I see pictures of him with the car, and a picture of him holding a penny or something like that (so we know its him), the I will personally drive my non-beliving ass from Nv to NM to eat his shit...untill then, I still think he's full of shit....:wave:

2Fast_Fiero
08-21-2002, 11:25 PM
Your entitled to that, especialy since every mammal and life form that is capable of eating is full of shit, but I cannot give you the pictures you want, I don't own the car any more, so I can't take pictures, but I do have some with me next to the car and inside of the car, I just need to get them scaned by my brother.

Twisted 87lxi
08-22-2002, 01:37 AM
Sounds like a far fetched car, but I suppose w/ enough money and the right hookups a car like that isn't TOO impossible to create. For the most part I stand by MSI and believe that he actually owned this car only because I believe that Ralliart WOULD make a special design for a GSX, seeing as how there are other companies out there that alter their stock cars which are then named something else for their performance upgrades. Plus if that fucker cost 30k then it'd better be a special "GTR" or something.

I think that that mods list is a little too perfect, but I suppose if he had the money then it could be possible, however it isn't every day that you see someone w/ that many mods.

I suppose I'm still scepticle about whether this thing exists or what, but I'd sure be glad to see those pics. BTW 88LxiHB, did you mean to say from NV to NM? Cause I really don't see what NV's got to do w/ this :D

88LXiHB
08-22-2002, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Twisted 87lxi
BTW 88LxiHB, did you mean to say from NV to NM? Cause I really don't see what NV's got to do w/ this :D

Nv=Nevada, I'm in Las Vegas

And all I want is pics of you in the car , or whatever, as long as I can make out your face. Then post a recent pic of you holding something odd (i.e.-penny, fork, something wierd), to verify that its infact you by/in the :bow: GTR Eclipse :rolleyes: ...then I will shut up. Until then http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/liar.gif

Stumpy
08-23-2002, 01:59 PM
It was specialy designed by Ralliart and I got it ranked as a GTR, the way the suspension, transmission and engine work together, it was one of the fastest cars for 30grand. It was actualy a GSX stock and I got it certified by Ralliart as a GTR. <Edit> Listen this is insane, I do not want to get baned from the forums or anything if that is posible, but I'm seing this as a total drive off the road in all of these posts, its named Window decals, not lets trash MSI's cars. So please tell me what on earth will shut your big trap up and leave me alone? I just want to talk about 3rd Generation 1986-1989 Honda Accords, Not Honda Civics, Not Mitsubishi Eclipse's, Not the boat Titanic or anything, NOTHING but a 3rd Generation Honda Accord. GOT IT???!?!?!?! So STFU you Mental Midget!

You stupid retard, don't yell at me and tell me not to talk about eclipses when YOU were the one that brought it up.

Stumpy
08-23-2002, 02:01 PM
Hey MSI. You're 17 years old. You said a FEW years ago you "owned" a 9 second eclipse that you put 40 grand into?

Tell me, if you're such a rich kid WHY are you driving an 86 - 89 accord?

2Fast_Fiero
08-23-2002, 03:27 PM
I'm driving a 1994 MK3 VW Jetta VR6, I'm fixing up a 87 Accord LXi, and I have a 1996 Honda Civic SiR in my friends garage.

2Fast_Fiero
08-23-2002, 03:28 PM
Ohh and Stumpy, this post is VERY old so why are you renewing it? Just go about your own buisness and do whatever your kind does.

Stumpy
08-23-2002, 05:42 PM
I'm driving a 1994 MK3 VW Jetta VR6, I'm fixing up a 87 Accord LXi, and I have a 1996 Honda Civic SiR in my friends garage.

You have an SiR... right. You're in america not canada. :p

88LXiHB
08-23-2002, 05:44 PM
Ohh and Stumpy, this post is VERY old so why are you renewing it? Just go about your own buisness and do whatever your kind does.
Ummm, This post is only a day old....:stupid:

I would like to know how you pulled off 9 second passes in an Eclipse GTR (:rolleyes:) and never got any magazine coverage!?!?!?! I ask this because some of import racings fastest (FULL RACE!! i.e. NO INTERIOR, RACE GAS, UNIBODY) DSMs are only knocking off 9 second passes. With all of the above plus some giant tubos, insane amounts of boost, full stand alone engine management (Not AEM :gay: ), ect. ect....

Y2K DSM Shootout Results:
Extreme Motorsports Quick 8
1st John Shepherd 9.75@146
2nd Marco Passante Broke
3rd Jeff Hill 10.8 @ 137

Here is another 9 second DSM, hes a lighter 1g though, check out his mods: http://www.pruvenperformance.com/racecar.html . FULL RACE!!, Oh, wait, he's not a :bow: GTR!!!

Also please check out this site....http://www.dsmtimes.org/ . Is your name on there, big guy??

Stumpy
08-23-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by 88LXiHB

Ummm, This post is only a day old....:stupid:

I would like to know how you pulled off 9 second passes in an Eclipse GTR (:rolleyes:) and never got any magazine coverage!?!?!?! I ask this because some of import racings fastest (FULL RACE!! i.e. NO INTERIOR, RACE GAS, UNIBODY) DSMs are only knocking off 9 second passes. With all of the above plus some giant tubos, insane amounts of boost, full stand alone engine management (Not AEM :gay:), ect. ect....

Y2K DSM Shootout Results:
Extreme Motorsports Quick 8
1st John Shepherd 9.75@146
2nd Marco Passante Broke
3rd Jeff Hill 10.8 @ 137

Here is another 9 second DSM, hes a lighter 1g though, check out his mods: http://www.pruvenperformance.com/racecar.html . FULL RACE!!, Oh, wait, he's not a :bow: GTR!!!

Also please check out this site....http://www.dsmtimes.org/ . Is your name on there, big guy??

MSI gets owned. :)

88LXiHB
08-23-2002, 07:30 PM
Thank you, Thank you, im goin to blush...:smokin:

I hope he does'nt reply with something like "I never said it was a daily driver", or "But my name IS John Shepherd...."

:gay:

IBhecontinueslyingouthisass :flip:

2Fast_Fiero
08-23-2002, 09:10 PM
But my name IS John Shepherd....and....I never said it was a daily driver.

88LXiHB
08-23-2002, 09:32 PM
Resorting to smart-ass replys because you cant back up any of your posts, huh? So why not just come out with it, you lied, and not very good lies at that :gay:

*EDIT* still waiting on those pics....:)

2Fast_Fiero
08-23-2002, 10:05 PM
Allright, I know I'm not lieing, and so do my family and friends, but would it get you off my case if I did say I was lieing?

88LXiHB
08-23-2002, 10:14 PM
Nope........

LIAR http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/squintfinger.gif

2Fast_Fiero
08-23-2002, 10:19 PM
Well then I'm not admiting to something thats not true. I'm not a liar.:321: :D :p :flipa: :flip: :chainsaw: :lol

88LXiHB
08-23-2002, 10:47 PM
Go run 9s in THA GTR!!! :gay:

If you are not going to deffend your blatant lies, that you SWEAR are true plese do not respond, as I will drop this then. But I know, and I hope so does everyone else, that you are a liar, who lies about E-cars of all things. Like everyone is going to think you are cooler because you "Own a nine second Eclipse" or something. Why would you try to fool people over something as meaningless as a car?? Hell, even IF (STRESSING THE IF) did own the Eclipse, why talk about it and build up all of this hype about it being such a fast, un-Godly speed demon without pictures of said car?? I feel sorry for the people who blieved you, because what you said the car could do is impossible. in one of my previous posts, I posted a link to a website called DSM Times:

Top Ten Fastest DSM's
Rank // Name
1. 7.926// David Bushur
2. 8.875// Sean Glazar
3. 9.663// John Shepherd
4. 9.695// Dejan "Dan" Cokic
5. 10.010// Jeff Hill
6. 10.038// Daniel Buschur
7. 10.188// Marco "Porn" Passante
8. 10.441// Jeff Elliot
9. 10.474// Farshid Farahani
10. 10.551// Kevin Kwitkowski

Those are THE TOP TEN FASTEST DSM'S IN THE WORLD. There are only 3 (THREE) that are in the 9s, they are FULL OUT TRAILER QUEENS.

Discuss.

*EDIT* Hor are you 17 and own a "race shop" that is supposedly pulling in 30k a month??

toastyghost
08-23-2002, 11:27 PM
In MSI's defense, he did already say that he had it timed himself, meaning he rationally doesn't have to be on the Grandmaster Funkadelic Timeslip Site Like Burning or whatever... You can't tell me you're actually dumb enough to think those are all the times anyone ever ran... He also said he was using 100 octane fuel, and you assume the interior was not gutted though it could have been. AWD cars also pick up on the low end hella fast. And with all the electronics shit? I say if he had all that shit he could run 9's easily, FULL RACE or no... And PS - AEM does have a fully configurable "race" version of their EMS, which can be custom pinned to virtually any recent ECU. Not that it matters since he didn't claim he had it, but I just thought I'd mention it. I don't like flame normally but this one was kind of interesting... if he has proof of his claims, you guys better kiss ass big-time hehehe

2Fast_Fiero
08-23-2002, 11:40 PM
Listen, I don't want my ass to be kissed, I just want to go on and chat with you guys about the cars that we own, the reason we come to this forum every day, even from you 88LXiHB, I want your help on things involving our cars, because of this shit with me and the eclipse, nobody is talking to me now, thats messed up, nobody is replying to my posts, nobody is helping me out on anything, its insane, I came here for help, I'm VERY interested in customizing things and I want to continue doing so, but I need your guys's help. Please Help.:help:

88LXiHB
08-24-2002, 12:03 AM
I am done, but I still seriously doubt the Eclipse stories, and therefore I will have doubts about anything else you post about...My advice to you: Don't make rediculous posts about anything ant the net without being able to back it up. I will still help you wit hanything you need, but I have lost any trust that I might have had regarding anything you say/have said. Sorry for the E- war everyone, but like I said, I find MSI's claims a little far-fetched. I don't see how you are 17, and own a shop, owned a 40 thousand dollar Eclipse, and own a Civic that runs 11s,or whatever. But oh well.....:D

DSM4Life
08-24-2002, 12:52 AM
MSIAccord_LXi,

I have a question. What in the hell is a "Turbo Import Mitsubishi Eclipse GTR"? First off, thier is no such thing as a GTR, Eclipse's come in 6 models; RS, GS, GS-T, GSX and the Spyder GS and Spyder GS-T. (in the US anyway)

I would also like to see some pictures of your old Eclipse GTR. For, I have never seen one before, and I would like to.

Maybe he ment a Sykline GTR? lmfao
-or-
Maybe the Eclipse GTR style wing??? rofl!!!!!!

2Fast_Fiero
08-24-2002, 01:36 AM
Ok, me and 88LXiHB just confirmed things, he knows the truth and what is real and what isn't, I'm not about to explain it again. 88LXiHB just tried to help me with a Car Fax and I thank him very much, I hope everyone else can just go about normaly with thier lives, this post is over.

<Edit> Ohh and BTW, Turbo Imports is something you should know concidering you are wearing the DSM label on your S/N and you own an Eclipse, Turbo Imports is one of the best places to buy high performance parts for DSM and Honda Cars. Go to Http://www.TurboImports.com and check out the shit they have, then change everything they have for a 2G eclipse to better stuff, and thats what was on my Eclipse. the GTR was just a JDM Badge used to class the car.

DSM4Life
08-24-2002, 02:08 AM
I knew what Turbo Imports were. :) Just never in my life heard of a Eclipse GTR.

Twisted 87lxi
08-24-2002, 02:53 AM
Is this shit over yet??!! :huh: :huh:

BTW Stumpy, it's not out of the ordinary to find a Civic SiR in the states, of course there are many more Si models, but I have seen at least 3 SiR's in Reno alone, I think that more people are figuring that they can just hop the border, pick em up, and turn around and sell em in the states for MUCH more, thus, SiR's in the states. Keep your eyes open for em, I guarantee you'll see one in the future.

2Fast_Fiero
08-24-2002, 03:41 AM
Well, first of all my civic is a Hybrid SiR, there is NO SUCH THING as a Coupe 2DR 96 Honda Civic SiR in the US, I've never even seen a real Civic SiR, sept for the SiR that VeilSide used for thier body kit, JDM Conversions is wonderful, it was originaly an EX, and I customised the rear end of it with the rear end of a true SiR, the true SiR is a 1999-2000 EK Hatchback, Practicly the same thing as the EK9 Type R, but this has 4WS, my 96 Coupe has the SiR 4WS, the Type R engine and trany mounts, complete JDM Type R conversion on the outside and Inside excluding the Black Widow body kit, thats mainly it. thats all a Si/SiR/Type R is, is just Sertain mounts, a few things in diff locations, a sort of fixed up B16 engine but that don't mater to me cus I have the Integra GSR B18, Rims, Body Styling, 4WS, Aftermarket Suspension, So mainly what I did is converted my 1996 Honda Civic EX into a Hybrid SiR/TypeR Coupe with the 4WS, and all the mounts and conversions. Nothing realy special, the aftermarket parts is whats special about the car.

2Fast_Fiero
08-24-2002, 03:44 AM
Ok, I just tried to read that post over and I confused myself, I'm too damn tired here at 5:42AM, I don't know how many times I said the same thing over but please bare with me.:stupid:

3rdgenSLIMER
08-25-2002, 03:01 PM
is it me or is having a AEM short air intake kind of funny when he has a turbo??? or am i wrong?

3rdgenSLIMER
08-25-2002, 03:03 PM
am i wrong here too??? isn't a b16a3 the SiR engine? cause if so, then one of the guys thats going to get in our club has one :-)

2Fast_Fiero
08-25-2002, 06:58 PM
The B16 is the SiR engine, same with the Type R, the B16 is a CIVIC only engine, the B18 is from the Integra, and if you read up enough, you would know that I said that I have a Honda Civic EX with every SiR component (Rear End, Engine/Trany mounts, Radiator mounts) and I swaped the stock civic engine with a B18C1 Integra GSR engine W/A B16A2 Head, and yes I had a CAI with a Turbo, you need to learn a lil more about that stuff, If you just run a turbo and no intake, your engine could get severly damaged, but its better for performance, The short rams are straped onto the Turbo so only clean air will flow into the turbo. Almost everyone does that when they have a turbo, you can do the same thing with a Super Charger.

2Fast_Fiero
08-25-2002, 07:01 PM
same thing that I'm gonna do to my accord, except for the turbo, I'm gonna install a complete SE-i rear end onto my car, and I'm gonna install a set of B engine Trany/Engine mounts since they are the right kind, and very strong. and I'm also gonna customize a B16 Intake manifold onto my A20A3 engine.

3rdGenMartyr
08-27-2002, 01:39 AM
FnF is a suck ass movie and there is no way i would build a damn car around a movie, but you have to give it props for one reason, it has brought import racing into the limelight, before that movie 90% of the country could give a rats ass about performance 4 cylinders, now its the big craze, the only downside is that trendy ass wannabes buy a civic, slap some crap on it and thing they can run anybody, i can build a small block chevy for half the price and eat up just about anything, but it doesnt take much of a mechanic to do that, a real mechanic can build a damn 4 cyl. to do the same thing

you can call me a wannabe, but then why would i buy a car that practically has no performance parts on the market, you know why, because its a challenge, to spend as little as i can to build a quick ass 4cyl.

no i do not have any mugen parts, i cant believe you jump all over some one just for wanting decals, do you even know what mugen stands for, when you find out then come and talk to me and we can have an intelligent conversation

and i apologize for the tardieness of this reply in this thread

2Fast_Fiero
08-27-2002, 11:21 AM
I agree, I own my 3G because it is one challenging sob, and its also very customizable, I agree the graphics killed the looks, thats why once I get my body kit they are all gone, sept for maybe a 3rd Gen Accord banner on the front window, and maybe a race shop banner on the rear window, but thats most likely everything I'm gonna do. These accords are so customizable.

Lockleaf
08-27-2002, 12:43 PM
everyone seems to bitch a lot in here. who the hell cares if msi really had that car or not. If he didn't, he's kinda pitiful for saying he did and has some serious self confidence issues. BUT - If he did, then hell man, props to you for building such a bad ass automobile. There I think that pretty much solves the problem. Oh yeah and now why I continued reading in the first place.

He asked where to find the damn sticker. He didn't ask for opinions. He didn't ask for any self righteous bastard to ride his case for a difference of opinions. He doesn't care that you seem to believe you are god. He doesn't care that you're so damn sure your way is the only way. He wants the sticker, he's looking for help to find the sticker. Not opinions of the sticker. otherwise he would have said " what do you guys think of a mugen sticker in kanji on my car." as oppossed to the "where can I find a mugen kanji sticker" like he did ask. You're welcome to your opinion, no one gives a damn. We just don't want anyone coming on here with specific intent to be a bastard. It's annoying as hell. If you don't agree with something go ahead and say so. There is NO REASON that you have to word it like a complete dickhead. So back off of everyone. We're here cause we have the base car in common. That is where all similarities between any of us stop. SO STOP THE BASTARDIZING AND LET'S TALK CARS. Thanks. Later. Lockleaf

88WhiteLX-i
08-27-2002, 09:01 PM
I want some pics of this "GT-R" Eclipse. If you lied just tell us, stop trying to kill the thread to get off from showing us pictures or telling us that you lied. Just say you lied or cough up the pics. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

TeKKnoTeKK
08-27-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by 88WhiteLX-i
I want some pics of this "GT-R" Eclipse. If you lied just tell us, stop trying to kill the thread to get off from showing us pictures or telling us that you lied. Just say you lied or cough up the pics. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This thread is still going? Holy shit lol. Like lockleaf said.....it really doesn't matter if he had the damn car or not. I really don't believe that he did, and anyone else until he shows us the picture of it. But does it really matter? Nope.

3rdGenMartyr
08-30-2002, 01:38 AM
Lockleaf is the fuckiing man, can i be your friend, lmao

88WhiteLX-i
08-30-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by TeKKnoTeKK

This thread is still going? Holy shit lol. Like lockleaf said.....it really doesn't matter if he had the damn car or not. I really don't believe that he did, and anyone else until he shows us the picture of it. But does it really matter? Nope.

Of course he never had the fucking car, I just hate when people lie to try to make themselves look better. :out: :flipa: :chainsaw:

88LXiHB
08-30-2002, 03:55 PM
Lockleaf is GOD! :eek:

laying down the law, huh? :lol

The fight is dead, as should be the comments about the fight. If you are going to bash someone, please, be a big boy and use their name, dont beat around the bush.

Thank you. That is all.

Warm Regards.
Self Righteous Bastard :wave:

P.S. MSI, I really think you need to post what we discussed on AIM about the Eclipse here on the board. I think it might help put this shit to rest. And clear my name :D

88LXiHB
08-30-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by 3rdGenMartyr
Do you even know what mugen stands for, when you find out then come and talk to me and we can have an intelligent conversation

No Limits :smokin:

dXsquared
08-30-2002, 10:33 PM
what did u guys say? did he say he was full of shit? let us know!
Travis

88LXiHB
08-31-2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by DXHATCHBACK
what did u guys say? did he say he was full of shit? let us know!
Travis

I'm affraid I cannot disclose that information at this time, we had an agreement...:deal:

2Fast_Fiero
08-31-2002, 12:46 AM
The car's best time was 12 seconds, the transmission and 4wd system was designed by mitsubishi/ralliart to handle the power that it was pushing, I had to have special parts made because I broke alot of stuff, but the "EXAGURATION" of 9 seconds got out of hand and it was only to prove a point that having graphics on your car is not making it FnF'ish. It got out of hand and 88LXiHB and I allready talked it over, and we have both moved on, we are both still serving the 3Geez comunity, and there is no more argueing, so we would realy apretiate it if this post would die, unless you guys want to talk about auto graphics, I wont have any part in it any more because I did not win this one, so please people, my exaguration is making 88LXiHB look like an ass when he isn't, he's a realy cool guy and I respect him. Thank You.