PDA

View Full Version : ATTN Florida 3Geezers

Vanilla Sky
08-15-2002, 06:51 AM
i'm planning a meet some time early next year (prolly around spring break) i'm thinkin either meeting in daytona, or metting down in miami and driving to key west... if we meet in daytona, we'll stay there, cuz it'll prolly be spring break week...

please feedback, no this is not final, so it may not happen

Derick

doug
08-15-2002, 08:01 AM
yeah, I'd like that. (daytona meet) How many are from around the area anyway?

Vanilla Sky
08-15-2002, 08:09 AM
7 or 8 if i'm not mistaken

POS carb
08-15-2002, 10:56 AM
yea come on to miami and the keys so my lazy ass doesn't have to drive

Vanilla Sky
08-15-2002, 11:01 AM
if we end up in daytona, it will be during spring break, which would be really cool and might get us some publicity... since there are a couple of car shows and expos and the such, we can all check them out... BTW, they sometimes book good bands, and the concerts are free:D , so we would be jammin at the bandshell

Derick

OldSchoolSwap
08-15-2002, 11:07 AM
Well, i'm in Miami so C'MON down!!! i'll hit the keys :D

anchovies
08-15-2002, 12:29 PM
im in gainesville..dammit
why don't u people come up here :D
daytona is good miami is better

Vanilla Sky
08-15-2002, 06:21 PM
i was thinkin just meeting in Miami, then taking it down to key west... i think it would be killer

Derick

si-speed
08-15-2002, 06:41 PM
I'm in for it, and would really like to see the Keys.
I'm in West Palm, only an hour from Miami, so i'm up for it either way.

But i'd really prefer Miami-Keys, 'cause the last time when went to Daytona, we went the week before the July 4th race. Every hotel we tried to check into was ripped apart from the bikers during bike week. Holes in the wall, puke stains on the floor, you get the picture.

Either way is cool though.

Vanilla Sky
08-15-2002, 07:45 PM
miami/key west would be the same... we just have to make sure to reserve rooms in advance... i'd love to do both, but one for now is enough... and i thought bike week was calm compared to spring break, lol

Derick

OldSchoolSwap
08-16-2002, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by POS carb
yea come on to miami and the keys so my lazy ass doesn't have to drive
Man! I thought you were living here allready!!!:rolleyes:

Vanilla Sky
08-16-2002, 05:58 AM
if we are still gonna be doin this toward new year's, i'll have us some shirts made to get our names out there, and make eachother a bit easier to find in the crowd

Derick

POS carb
08-16-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by OldSchoolSwap

Man! I thought you were living here allready!!!:rolleyes:

i have a lazy-ass manager who took forever to do my tranfer, what's funny now is i'm going to ask him now to move it to the 2nd week of next month so i can make the socal meet lol

eric

Vanilla Sky
08-19-2002, 09:49 AM
up UP

Derick

ChronoDX87
08-24-2002, 06:32 PM
Miami !!! iam in for it... I dont mind drivin for the keys hehe. gotta let us know the date... so we all get the day off lol...

jonny87dx
08-27-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by OldSchoolSwap
Well, i'm in Miami so C'MON down!!! i'll hit the keys :D Yo were in FL r u located around

Vanilla Sky
08-30-2002, 08:20 PM
i'm from palatka, an no, you haven't heard of it

Derick

89BlackH-Back
08-30-2002, 10:13 PM
you guys jus might see this New Yauka down there because ill be 18 in October so I can drive outta state and I used to live in Haines City which is in central Florida and I am gonna drop in and spend the month with my grandmother so I will not have a problem driving around especially to Miami because i wanna see the ocean from down there again because honestly the ocean aint the same up here

Vanilla Sky
08-30-2002, 10:42 PM
well, the meet will be in spring of next year... you think you'll be down then?

Derick

SiR
08-31-2002, 08:36 AM
Im in for anyplace in S.FL, and I have heard of Palatka, its about 35 miles east of Gainesville. Never been there though...

Rooz

Vanilla Sky
08-31-2002, 11:45 AM
holy shit, you've heard of palatka

Derick

doug
08-31-2002, 01:02 PM
isn't that where the hippy gypsies go every year into the forest to trip out?

Vanilla Sky
08-31-2002, 02:41 PM
i wouldn't doubt it... a lot of shrooms are grown in these parts... hehehe

Derick

SiR
09-01-2002, 11:02 AM
lol, same in Davie cuz there are a shit load of cow pastures!!!

Rooz

Vanilla Sky
09-01-2002, 12:44 PM
lol... when we meet, we need to have a lot of good, high quality fresh shrooms

lol

Derick

anchovies
09-01-2002, 10:52 PM
WTH are shrooms????

Vanilla Sky
09-01-2002, 11:20 PM
lol

they are halucenageinc mushrooms... you pop a couple, and you see dumb shit start happenin... is that v'nilla ice tryn ta rap agin?

Derick

OldSchoolSwap
09-04-2002, 12:05 PM
You guys are full a shit! :lol

OldSchoolSwap
09-04-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by jonny87dx
Yo were in FL r u located around If you look under my user name it sais "Miami, Florida" Hint hint! :D ;)

SiR
09-05-2002, 09:16 AM
lol!!!

Hey OldSchoolSwap, do you still go to Bird Rd. on Thur. night, cuz I havent been there in a really long time, it was just getting worse. And do you know of any weekly night meeting spots?

Rooz

Guyver007
09-05-2002, 06:40 PM
I think miami would be tha shit for two reason in daytona yea itll be some shows and stuff but i think if we all end up goin g from miami to the keys wed get more attention... Shit ill make us get attention, ill call chanel 7,6,23,51 all dem miami channels to get us on tv give 3geez some publicity hehehe.. Can anyone imagine over 30 3rd gen accords in a row going to the keys? lol "thinks justin would be infront 24/7 due to turbo":lol Hey oldschool lets show them around a bit if they come down here :deal:

Vanilla Sky
09-06-2002, 12:58 AM
i'm pointin more towad the miami/keys... hmm, good idea with callin the news stations

Derick

GDGuy11B
09-06-2002, 09:02 AM
damn, the meeting spot keeps getting further and further south from me...why dont we just have it in Cuba? LOL

Micah

fulla5hit
09-06-2002, 12:52 PM
I'm moving to Florida in a week so I'm in on the fun either way we go.

Bo

Vanilla Sky
09-06-2002, 07:10 PM
na GD... next time it moves south, it's gonna be in argentina

Derick

SiR
09-07-2002, 11:21 AM
Miami/Key West sounds like a plan!!!

Rooz

doug
09-07-2002, 12:02 PM
lets start tossing around time frames, it was mentioned spring break time which is end of feb thru first of april and then it was after first of year which is kinda indefinite, the earlier we start tossing out weekends of choice (I'm assuming it's a long weekend..maybe thursday--sunday/monday deal) the better to reach a concensus and have the best turn out. The keys run would be awesome (not to over use the word) and I'd be up for that. But I'd only want to spend one night in the keys, if that.
So what is everyone else thinking at this point?

SiR
09-08-2002, 01:12 PM
So you want to spend a day at the Keys or one night if that and then go back to S. FL?

Rooz

doug
09-08-2002, 02:02 PM
I'm thinking head to Miami on a Friday afternoon, spend a night there, do the run to the Keys on Sat. , spend the night there, and then head north sometime noon Sunday. It's 3 - 4 hour easy ride for me to Miami, so if the Key run is gonna be on a Sat. then I'll ride to Miami from Cocoa Beach on Friday afternoon. Hook up either Friday night, since I'm going I'd like to do a night in Miami for wunderlust thrills but still be able to drive on Sat. (?) < I mean that's the point right?...Anyway, yeah, to answer your question, A Sat. run to the Keys, (and since I'm going to the effort to get there I can't see why I'd turn around and split , unless everybody else did), hey, 3/14 - 15 - 16 2003 is my opening bid, but I gotta think the country will be full tilt in massive war at that point, so maybe it is too early for this date stuff.

Vanilla Sky
09-08-2002, 06:02 PM
too early for dates, but we may just stay in miami...

Derick

OldSchoolSwap
09-09-2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by AccordSiR
lol!!!

Hey OldSchoolSwap, do you still go to Bird Rd. on Thur. night, cuz I havent been there in a really long time, it was just getting worse. And do you know of any weekly night meeting spots?

Rooz
I stopped going to those meetings since i crashed 5-14-02. There were meetings in okeechobe as well but shit was getting to hot down there.
"Saga" i don't know!

After my new progect starts rolling i might consider it again. I hate to roll in with my stock accord right now!

There is however this cool spot in broward county the so called "towers". You should know about it. I've been there once and it was madd packed and legal all the way.
Felt like a car show :)

SiR
09-09-2002, 07:30 PM
Sorry to he about your crash. Roll in your Accord! At least there would be more then ONE at towers. I only been there once, last Sat. Its a nice atmosphere, but just a lot of "rice".

Rooz

OldSchoolSwap
09-10-2002, 05:46 AM
You'll see ricers everywhere you go! its inavoidable. I just learned how to deal with it :D
Besides, i've said it once and i'll say it again.... If it weren't for them, we wouldn't look as good! http://86-89accord.com/3geez/smilies/sunglasses.gif

SiR
09-10-2002, 06:19 AM
ahaha!!!
Amen on that!!!!

Rooz

Guyver007
09-11-2002, 02:48 PM
Hey Oldschool if you go to the Bird rd let me know well all meet up there then itll be three 3rdg accords... By the way i got the stick one hehehe me so happy....... looks like crap sounds like crap, but it dont run like crap >=P next person who critizes my car aint even geting a favor from me.. Fuck that.. its my taste its what i want and I LIKE IT!!!!!!! Chrono critisized it, his step father critisized it my girl wants to but wont ... AGHH its annouyin'' come on guys gimmie some love here..... lol its all banged up water leaks through in the trunk but thing is i was going to paint the old car so either way the body is going to be painted and fixed.... plus im going to change the front fenders and bumber as well as the hood. im thinking bout makeing my own fiberglass hood, i saw the matireals to make fiber glass parts.. hehehe crazy shit huh ?COME TO MIAMI PPL!!!!!!!!

OldSchoolSwap
09-11-2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Guyver007
COME TO MIAMI !!!!!!!! I am in Miami you DORK! :D
You know what, if your painting it soon and the engine is in good shape, then don't pay attention to anything anybody sais.
As long as you know what your gonna do and hit your demands on the spot, you should be ok.

I made alot of plans when i bought my car and i was critisized all the time when i first bought my car. After i steped over all my friends integras, civics and a bunch more cars.... then i got my props on speed and looks!

Just focus and look strait ahead..... follow your nose! **caugh** i mean "dreams"! ;)

SiR
09-12-2002, 11:11 AM
Hey Oldschool if you go to the Bird rd let me know well all meet up there then itll be three 3rdg accords...

That'll be cool if other 3gen accords to meet somewhere. Anywhere in S.FL. is fine with me.

Rooz

Guyver007
09-13-2002, 06:52 AM
Hey wut u tryin to say about my nose? o_O ? huh >=P thank you ser... heheh i think ima need new tires by the end of next month lol that lil shit PEELS!! i went to get the estimate yesterday for the paint job.. takeing out the dents... Rust... straightening out the left light thing peace and fixing my sunroof... as well as geting ride of the black side line makeing it plain all around rounding ou the front a lil and puting in my Acura clear marker lights on the side with Pearl white paint $1000 =) Im also geting ideas as to painting my rims in white, but im not so sure if i can and if i should and if itll look as goos as buying some white ones.. Hey wheres POS CARB..... if hes her in miami as well we can all hook up and itll be 4 4rdg accords.. and if Chrono comes itll be 5 WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!! hey oldschool for real meng thanks for what you said you make me proud to be a 3rd g member, i mean the way i feel its not wether the car looks good or bad to me its about the engine , how it runs, and the love for a 3Gee Accord..? "so dramatic aint i?" hehehhe lol

Vanilla Sky
09-13-2002, 08:22 AM
i'll be in a coupe... this will take place after march 17... that's when i finally get my license to kill :D

Derick

Guyver007
09-13-2002, 08:28 AM
Ill be in my newOLD LXi =) hopefully i have my sunroof working by then and my front will be all changed.. along with my bumbers... and intirior will be clean =) that way im not the nastiest looking 3gee accord compared to you guys..:bow:

Guyver007
09-13-2002, 08:30 AM
so after the 17 of march we will have a positive date as to when well all meet and cruise to the keys?... and what route will we be takeing , honestly id realy like the long way... Us1 all the way down... that or we can take the palmetto south to.. i dunno what which has some tolls... but were all gonna end up on us1 either way just that on us1 theres a bunch of street lights which id love to peel out my tires every now and then... GOD I MISSED STICKSHIFT!!!!!!!!!!!

OldSchoolSwap
09-13-2002, 01:05 PM
theres a bunch of street lights which id love to peel out my tires every now and then... GOD I MISSED STICKSHIFT!!!!!!!!!!! Thats why you'll end up buying a set of tires every month!! You'll learn the hard way when you get 17's. You wait and see :devil:

Also helps on getting tickets too witch keeps you broke and unable to upgrade your car!!!!
Stay away from me...... your bad luck! :werd::flip:

ChronoDX87
09-14-2002, 03:44 PM
Ever heard.. that song.... "got a piece of shit car... Lalalallaa i got a piece of shit car!!!" lol :stick: lol just kiddin man... yah i cant deny u got the motor.. but man.. that car needs lots of cosmetic work.. anyway....
Hells yeah... lets cruise to the keys...

and Guyver man.. many props to ur car.. lol.. u know i Wuv u meng.. lol :flipa:

OldSchoolSwap
09-15-2002, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by ChronoDX87
Ever heard.. that song.... "got a piece of shit car... Lalalallaa i got a piece of shit car!!!"
Dude! ain't that Adam Sandler? with the Jamaican song? lol

GDGuy11B
09-15-2002, 05:09 AM
it's called "Ode to My Car"

Vanilla Sky
09-15-2002, 05:30 AM
"ode to car"... no my... but at least we aint got cars that damn bad...

Derick

Guyver007
09-19-2002, 02:50 PM
LOOK YOU UNFAITHFULL TO ACCORDS PPL>> I LOVE MY ACCORD AN NOBODY IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT YOU HEAR ME..... SO CHILL OUT PLUS ima change the front. i like the way the crx or civic lip looks but i want the camaro lip anyway once i see how it looks then hey i might change it... plus im gonna do and side parking light change.. im looking into it cause i dont want to have to do much work on the fenders so im either geting the 91 side marker lights or and acura side marker parking light.... i checkeed wich one fits good yet but i know the 91 will fit but ima have to fill in some more of the fender where our normal parking lights are.. im working on the photo shop right now.... Peace im busy
, Yo pos carb sup meng everytime i go to oldschools house you just left lol.... too bad oldschool dont drink if not idsay lets all hook up and drive to the grove or something and drink a few..

Vanilla Sky
09-20-2002, 04:14 AM
ok, here's the deal... this will be goin down... we have to discuss dates, meeting spots, things to do, points of interest, where news crews want us to be :lol and shit like that... i'm gonna get a moderator to make a sticky to put up top for this... this will keep my ass goin with it...

can we drive on the beach in miami???

Derick

SiR
09-20-2002, 05:00 AM
No you can't drive on the sand if thats what you mean, the only one in Florida is Daytona Beach. But that would be sweet as hell!!!

Rooz

Vanilla Sky
09-20-2002, 07:15 AM
ok.. we are moving the meet to daytona.... we need to get teh cars lined up on the beach...

Derick

Guyver007
09-20-2002, 11:16 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOO OUR POOOR CARS.. THINK OF THE SAND... in your tires.. geting into your intake as you rev... THINK OF WHEN YOU GET IN YOUR CAR ,, ALL THE SAND ON YOUR RUG... THE SALT RUSTING AWAY AT YOUR CAR.... OH THE HORRIBLE THINGS THAT RUST CAN DO. THE PAIN>>> TAKE THE BAD RUST AWAY!!!!!!!!!1 COME TO MIAMI.....!!!! we got THE GROVE HERE.... KEYBYSCANE you can park your car there on the sand.... with all the trees around and its fresh water not sal so no rust THE CHICKS HISPANIC CHICKS>>> YUMMMMMM.... OLDSHOOL HELP ME OUT HERE tell them how nice the cars would look in a pic in keybyscane with the miami scene behinde them.... THINK OF A BUCNH of 3rd gen accords with the sun going down and the lights od downtown with all the buildings behind the cars... and some HOT LATIN chicks on our cars.... NO DAYTONA .... YES SOUTH MIAMI

anchovies
09-20-2002, 01:22 PM
ahhh...daytona is good ..alot nearer for me
good good...
miami wouldn't be that bad either
keys is too far toooooo farrr

Guyver007
09-21-2002, 08:04 PM
GRRRR. FIN!!! make it daytona... if you do end up going to the keys then ill meet up with yall once you guys end up passing by here, gotta come down through miami anywa to go to the keys.. SO far i see this is all talk... so whatever im geting all hyped up and crap for nothing... >=P

SiR
09-22-2002, 05:18 PM
Lets keep it in S.FL, there is more to do in a weekend down here.

Rooz

gman
09-23-2002, 05:55 PM
I live in cape coral if you dont know were that is by naples .maimi is closer to me since i think my car wont make the trip to daytona beach.But if you do deside to have one down here give me a hall-ler.

OldSchoolSwap
09-24-2002, 01:40 PM
Well, i don't have to say much but Miami is my vote! The girls, the clubs, the parties, the beaches, the import scene is all over Miami, to name a few, the Grove, South Beach, The towers (broward), and much more!
You get the hole nine.... imports, girls, clubs and beaches!!! What more do you want?
Yes you can crewzz on the beach (Key Biscayne) and without getting your car full of shitty sand!

OldSchoolSwap
09-24-2002, 09:31 PM
She's waiting....... :deal: :stick:

http://www.angelie.com/freephotos/Sand13.jpg

SiR
09-25-2002, 09:36 AM
If that dosent get them down here, i dont know what will!

Rooz

doug
09-25-2002, 11:28 AM
thing is, if you're taliking spring break time, Daytona is a better playing field for the young and sweet. I'm 50, and I know that.
At least, that's my opinion...I could be wrong.

anchovies
09-25-2002, 02:24 PM
ah roller coaster
maybe we should meet mickey and friends in orlando eh =)

GDGuy11B
09-26-2002, 07:16 PM
damn, you guys would pick the place furthest from me...lol

racermike86
09-28-2002, 11:47 AM
hey yo im in im up ihere in tampa/

OldSchoolSwap
09-28-2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by racermike86
hey yo im in im up ihere in tampa/ Thats about 4 hours from me.
Well, welcome to the board, i'm glad to see more and more locals joining the board. :)

doug
09-28-2002, 02:08 PM
last couple of days I've been tossing around the idea of hosting a Florida 3g section on 87accord.com. Basically, anyone interested would get server space for pages and images, probably limited to 5MB at first, with hotlinking of images only available to 3geez.com
The ability to offer ftp access is possible, but for starters all pages, in html ready format, and images would be sent to me via email. All copyright remains with each individual. What I am thinking of is a link off the main page like Florida 3geez, and then links off that page for any interested parties. You would be responsible for your pages. For instance, http://87accord.com/florida3geez/anchovies/anchovies.html
would be anchovies main page.
any florida 3geez member that wanted to could have space.
From my viewpoint it could allow for a closer knit florida 3rd generation group and even closer knit north, central, and south florida groups. Also the main florida page would have info on state wide stuff. My guess is WE could build a MONSTER third generation accord internet network. Any interested parties can reach me at [email protected], but general feedback on the concept here on the board to discuss concept id good also, at least, I guess it would be, peace..out.

anchovies
09-29-2002, 12:25 AM
hey i can do a better web page than that :D iknow i know
yeah doug good idea. I 2nd that.

Guyver007
10-03-2002, 01:36 PM
LOOK EVERYBODY DO WHAT YOU WILL COME WHEN YOU WANT BUT!!!!!! im heading to MOROSO motorsports park on december 14 or 15 there going to hold shows and races 14 -16 so i think it would be a freaking of a goodass i dea to meet there and cruise to the keys after words... from there , not only will we be a group of 3 gee accords at a show but wed also get to see some ass, other phat rides steal some ideas, test the limits of our cars, race DAMNIT WHAT ELSE CAN YOU WANT!! if any of you go i want to race justin !! hehe ima loose like a bitch but ill be able to say i raced justin lol lmao nahh im kidding i wouldnt even get near him at a street light.. I AM NOT WORTHY!! sam with Oldschool heheh any of you others what the hell bring it on i wouldnt mind haveing some fun....

Guyver007
10-03-2002, 01:37 PM
LOOK EVERYBODY DO WHAT YOU WILL COME WHEN YOU WANT BUT!!!!!! im heading to MOROSO motorsports park on december 14 or 15 there going to hold shows and races 14 -16 so i think it would be a freaking of a goodass i dea to meet there and cruise to the keys after words... from there , not only will we be a group of 3 gee accords at a show but wed also get to see some ass, other phat rides steal some ideas, test the limits of our cars, race DAMNIT WHAT ELSE CAN YOU WANT!! if any of you go i want to race justin !! hehe ima loose like a bitch but ill be able to say i raced justin lol lmao nahh im kidding i wouldnt even get near him at a street light.. I AM NOT WORTHY!! sam with Oldschool heheh any of you others what the hell bring it on i wouldnt mind haveing some fun.... ANYBODY DOWN FOR MOROS MOTORSPORTS PARK MEETING SAY "AY YI YI YI YI!!!!!!"

Guyver007
10-03-2002, 01:38 PM
oops i posted that twice .. sorry guys... i thought it didnt load the first time lol so i stoped the browser and typed something else and sent it in sowwy..

doug
10-04-2002, 01:03 PM
to follow up on an earlier post concerning a florida 3geez dedicated site/page I'll just say that one of the things I do is resell server space. the actual server 87accord.com is on is in dallas,tx. I've been hooked up with that server since june and the uptime has been fairly good, it has gone down a handful of times but not more than 3 hours at a time. basically I buy blocks of space on a hard disk and blocks of bandwidth and I can do whatever with it. the concept of a florida 3geez site seems valid, I would like some affliation but I don't want to tread on any copyright or trademark of the global internet 3geez. I highly respect the value of the 3geez concept and since hooking up in june of 2002 have tried to enrichen the overall value to third generation accord owners using my own resources and experience. The 3rd gen Accord, in my experience, rocks. Granted,
it is not on the level of todays technology, but I like the fact that it is a mixture of carb and efi technology, if I'm not wrong, the last generation of both. Looking ahead, because I plan to get a florida 3rd generation Accord web area up, I'd like some serious feedback from the owners of the 3geez.com concerning the legal aspects of affiliation, the legal aspects of the concept of 3geez concerning regional affiliation, bottom line is it OK to use Florida
3geez in describing a page/site. My goal is to further 3rd generation Accord knowledge and social interaction on a state level, particularly Florida. peace..out

SiR
10-04-2002, 04:43 PM
That sounds cool as hell to do! Hope it does work out.

Rooz

Guyver007
10-05-2002, 09:04 AM
Can someone translate what he said for me to simple english for some none highschool graduates.. :confused: :pimp: :bh: :huh:

doug
10-05-2002, 11:44 AM
it's fairly simple, just click on this link
http://www.87accord.com/index.php

anchovies
10-05-2002, 08:09 PM
welcome senator doug

Guyver007
10-06-2002, 02:42 PM
Cool doug you made that? i just registered =) i saw a li mor like a breez through look thing looks cool , i noticed you put some links to junk yards here are some that i go to here in the miami area ; Upick autoparts located on Okeechobee Rd and 74 right off the palmetto on the west side, theres also U pull it on 441 and i dunno what ill let you know later theres also Bobs u pick which is also near u pick auto parts and i have another place i go to for new parts but made i tiwan or someshit like that but there new and ready to paint thats near upick like right across the street i only have the number tho ill post it up later on, its a 1 800 number so for those that dont live in the miami area can call. PEACE OUT!!!!!

Guyver007
10-06-2002, 02:49 PM
here are some places in miami i go to for my honda junk parts http://www.lavictoriaparts.com/

U Pick Auto Parts
8100 NW 74th St, Medley, FL 33166
Phone: (305) 594-9888

Bob's U Pick Auto Parts
9800 NW South River Dr, Medley, FL 33166
Phone: (305) 884-8574

U Pull It
4301 S State Rd 7, Davie, FL 33314
Phone: (954) 581-4889