PDA

View Full Version : Slotted or Drilled/slotted Brake rotors for sale.

Importordomestic
10-17-2005, 05:23 AM
Hey guys thought i would pass on the wealth... HMT forum has brake rotors for sale CHEAP

122$ for a set of 4 rotors - SEI models only / converted rear disk's
72$ for front

these prices are quoted with SHIPPING!!

HE can do a combination of slotted front and slotted/drilled rear.... just PM him and talk to him first.

he has: Black Zinc, Silver Zinc, Gold Zinc. gold and black add 15$ to the total cost.

For you to be able to see the post you Must sign up first with: www.homemadeturbo.com

Then click this link to see the thread. DEAL ENDS SOON!!!
http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=49223.0

Your welcome. :rockon:

Vanilla Sky
10-17-2005, 07:07 AM
the problem being that they are slotted/drilled rotors. i've seen FAR too many of these crack to recommend to ANYONE.

cheapie blanks get my vote most of the time.

Importordomestic
10-17-2005, 07:16 AM
yes Slotted and drilled rotors do crack if they are used on the front.

thats why you put Slotted ONLY rotors on the front and Drilled/Slotted on the Rear.

on top of that, why you hating, i was just passing along information. somone might make use of a good deal.

Im not trying to start a fight on "which is Better". :sad2:

The guy sells racing concepts parts for the price I supplied he also will get you BREMBO rotors just PM him.

:)

sideways_LX-i
10-19-2005, 05:50 AM
a nice set of powerslots and some red stuff pads work wonders for me and they are both quite affordable pieces too, if you guys are lookin for a deal (i know i hate parting with money aswell)

bobafett
10-19-2005, 07:14 AM
interesting. thanks for the info man..

and to sideways... i didnt know they made red stuff for the 3g, i thought we only had green to choose from. i have EBC's sport drilled (slotted and dimpled) rotors in the front and i love them so far.