PDA

View Full Version : Bodykit for my car..

Zorleys
10-18-2005, 02:43 AM
I was just wondering about a couple of things..

This winter I will store my Accord for a little "refreshing".. And one of the things I want to do, is to mount a bodykit.. But I have trouble finding bodykits for this kind of car where I live (in Norway).. But I've been looking for bodykits on the web, and Andy's Autosport have a lot of great stuff..

Does anyone know the shipping cost of these products??

NotSeen2000
10-18-2005, 07:25 AM
well dont go 2 them. try ebaymotors.com or extremedimensions.com. they hav lower prices. shipping would probaly b over $200 b/c ur over seas.

LiTtLe xOx BitT
10-18-2005, 02:49 PM
Ebay is a good place to go because you get the same product for a lot cheaper. You a couple hundred more for the kit from andysautosport, so get it from ebay because you will need to save some money because the shipping will probably be a lot. Just when you find the kit you want on ebay just message the company or call them and they will tell you how much it will be for the shipping, and then you can contact other companies and compare the prices and decide which one is cheaper. But i would go with ebay because i got my kit for $699 including shipping and andysautosport wants $760 not including shipping so i saved about $60 plus however much they want to ship it.

blazin3gen
10-18-2005, 04:43 PM
http://3geez.com/showthread.php?t=27474

A20A1
10-18-2005, 05:57 PM
There is also that euro kit that the aerodecks were buying... it'll be better since it's closer to you. :)

Zorleys
10-19-2005, 02:02 AM
Well, I've been searching for bodykits in Europe, but it's a little bit harder to find than in the US.. The US bumpers will probably not fit anyway, cause my car has fixed headlights.. I know they have some stuff in Germany, but I've not been able to find it yet.. Perhaps I should go for the 90-93 kit, and modify it to fit.. That could be quite interesting and funny too, I think!! ;)