PDA

View Full Version : A quick question

BC1998
10-18-2005, 07:55 AM
well hello everyone,

first of all i own a 89 exi. (i am in canada eh lol) I have been looking for new interior parts all close to my home town and found nothing, but today as i was searching the classifieds i found someone selling a 87 2 door hatchback no my question is would i be able to swap interior parts ie. dash, seats, door panels, real inside panels, head liner? I tried a search and found nothing on this matter at all, maybe i am not searching right or something. Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you

Mike

POS carb
10-18-2005, 03:11 PM
yeah the dash won't have the two slide vent controls by your feet but pretty much everything else will match up...

3G Jester
10-19-2005, 05:04 AM
do you have a hb coupe or sedan? unless you have a hb too then not all the parts would match up--but the dash and stuff would be fine

BC1998
10-19-2005, 05:54 AM
oh i just have a 2 door, it is not a HB, so pretty much all of the interior should match up with my cars interior?...because i am pretty much looking for door panels and the dash and maybe the seats....

thanks again :)

POS carb
10-20-2005, 09:25 AM
omg now it's different.... I'd think the hatch is based on the 2 door however it did come around before the 2 door.... measure the door length I guess!
I have put coupe chairs in my sedan though. THe bak seat butt cushion is shorter, there's a gap 3 inches between the backrest and the seat