PDA

View Full Version : Eclipse SC8365

3rdCoast
10-18-2005, 09:39 AM
Anybody had a chance to hear the eclipse SC8365 3-way comp set or heard anything about them????? Im lookin at them at the moment. Im just askin if anybody has heard any good or bad about them....

3rdCoast
10-20-2005, 09:37 AM
..........anybody???????............:alc:

3rdCoast
10-21-2005, 09:42 AM
jeez guess nobody knows about this one then............:toilet: :slap:

Ludi Mali
10-21-2005, 11:23 AM
eclipse is hard to find in a lot of areas in the coutry, plus these are pretty new. And I don't think we have too many hard-core audiophiles here that go out and listen to all the new speakers on the market right away. If I had to guess based on other high end eclipse speakers i'd bet they're pretty darn good.

3rdCoast
10-22-2005, 09:06 PM
well i guess anybody who has had a chance to sample any eclipse comp set could be of help..... just checkin to see if anybody had anything good or bad to say about eclipse comp sets before i go buy this set. I myself havent been able to hear any eclipse speakers other than the subs....

3rdCoast
11-02-2005, 11:29 AM
Im probably gonna get this set and right now im tryin to score an eclipse PA5422 to power the set but they are discontinued now and everybody is sold out of them:uh: im waiting on cartoys.com to let me know if my order is gonna be canceled or not due to bein sold out they got them on clearance so i hope it comes through for me then i'll be on my way to a good system....:bandit:

3rdCoast
11-07-2005, 11:13 AM
Got the amp just barely. Everybody is sold out of them and there werent any at all on ebay. Now i want one of those new eclipse hu's that take memery sticks and u can upload road maps into them $600 for the CD8445 ouch. I still want one though...

Ludi Mali
11-07-2005, 02:54 PM
i have that last model of the 8445 and its awsome. It makes the radio sound almost as good as CDs

3rdCoast
11-08-2005, 10:45 AM
oh really how are the controls on it? easy to use?

Ludi Mali
11-08-2005, 01:24 PM
if you've used a lot of car stereo's you can fumble your way through it, but i'd keep the manual in your car for a couple months because it saves a lot of time and hassle. Its a pretty huge manual too, about as big as the one that came with the car :)

XBoom135
11-08-2005, 10:29 PM
Every Eclipse product I've ever had has been of the upmost quality for the price and then some. The tweets are clear as a bell after three years of hard use and the amp, Memphis Bell, has been the best I've had. Slightly overkill for my application but got it at half retail. New subs out as well. Highly recommended from my personal use. Try some of the car audio mag websites. I don't much read the magazines, but the reviews I have read of products are usually pretty accurate. Good company anyway, happy hunting.

3rdCoast
11-09-2005, 10:53 AM
thanx for the input. i got my amp(eclipse PA5422) in the mail today. just barely since its discontinued its gonna be hard finding a brand new one anywhere. I cant wait to get it in. im gonna be runnin the eclipse SC8365 3way set off of it which i still need to get.