PDA

View Full Version : Mad props on the forum update!!

Hash_man_Se_i
10-19-2005, 12:35 AM
Kinda a pointless thread, but thanks to the mods and admin... The new updated forum is awesome, just the small little things like only having to press back once after posting to go back to the new posts, etc... Its just really good. lol.

Only thing is I don't see vbgarage anymore?

86AccordLxi
10-19-2005, 01:05 AM
I think vbgarage is being worked on...at least it's a known issue. You're right though, the new setup is very nice.

Alex

Busted_Blue
10-19-2005, 03:10 AM
i like how fast the quick reply and edit ooptions are going..that is great !

SQ is the SQUAD
10-19-2005, 06:17 PM
glad we got rid of the activity/longivity

halxi
10-19-2005, 07:28 PM
The only thing i wish we could change about this forum, while this topics alive.

I wish under "meets and locations" we had 50 seperate "sub sections" for each state, i think it would make it alot more organized and it would just be easier to find/create meets/locations without having to keep one topic going forever.

88eyeguy
10-19-2005, 07:46 PM
I like the update too.

I noticed that during all the problems, there were more skins availabe, including a "testing" version that I really liked. Will that skin be available in the future?

A20A1
10-19-2005, 08:30 PM
Yeah it would be nice to separate the states... but we also have other countries, territories, and such to list besides the US 50 states.

FyreDaug
10-19-2005, 08:56 PM
I liked the activity thing, because AFAIK it was weekly or monthly based, so you can tell how active a member is. Because they have 718 posts doesnt mean that they are around alot, maybe they spam? Or maybe they know their shit ;);)

halxi
10-19-2005, 09:14 PM
Ok, i dont want to come across as racist or anything, or disrespectfull... but...

seeing as how we have more members in the states then anywhere, maybe we should have all 50 states, then have Canada and UK where it would be setup kind of how it is currently setup. Im not trying to come across as un-fair or anything, but it makes more sense seeing that we have less members in the UK or Canada as we do the states. Or hell, maybe even have a sub category place for Canda and have each province there, and just list the UK, kuz i only know of 2 members there...

Hash_man_Se_i
10-19-2005, 10:18 PM
Maybe not 50 states, thats a little overkill, but like a NW SW, type of thing plus Canada, and UK would make sense.

A20A1
10-19-2005, 10:36 PM
maybe 7 regions for the US; west, mid, and east, each with a north and south. and maybe another for Alaska and Hawaii.
Canada can have 3 regions, west, mid, and east... and the UK, Middle East, Australia will get their own single forum.

Hash_man_Se_i
10-19-2005, 11:10 PM
That sounds more like it, but i'll be honest... we really only need one canada region... Seeing as there are only like 3 real groups of us.

FyreDaug
10-20-2005, 07:16 AM
Word. But I'm too worried about the regions anyways. How about the activity thing? All gone? :(

88Accord-DX
10-20-2005, 07:51 AM
Mad props on all the updates. Activity & longitity thing is gone cause it was soo much work to get on here. That is from what I know. Anyhow, if you want to edit your post without having to log back on, click on the "remember me" box. Took me a little bit to figure that one out. lol