PDA

View Full Version : My Pimpmobile

crazykamper
10-19-2005, 04:12 PM
Im planning on getting some Angel Eyes. Anybody gots any experience with those? Also. Please excuse the Supercharged emblems. I drive that car fast, lots of people ask me if its turbocharged (cause thats how i drive it) Those are pics from before i moved. So yeah.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/alexirkhin/Cars/Pedro/DSC03571.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/alexirkhin/Cars/Pedro/DSC03570.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/alexirkhin/Cars/Pedro/DSC03568.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/alexirkhin/Cars/Pedro/DSC03567.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/alexirkhin/Cars/Pedro/DSC03564.jpg:rice:

A18A
10-19-2005, 04:57 PM
If you mean angel eyes as in those things that make it look feirce, use black tape, it works good but make sure it doesnt melt easily

AccordDX86
10-19-2005, 05:10 PM
If you mean angel eyes as in those things that make it look feirce, use black tape, it works good but make sure it doesnt melt easily

What are you saying?

crazykamper
10-19-2005, 05:15 PM
i was planning on getting the complete headlights of ebay. they like 50$ but cant decide wich ones to get. there are 2 dif kind. if you go on ebay and search 89 accord. there are only 2 diff kind. im debating on wich ones i should get..... let me know. i was leanin more twords the Non luminic ones, cause i can change the angel eyes with just some bulbs...... let me know. i want to hear feedback

b8er
10-19-2005, 05:18 PM
whats with the giant rear view miror man, gotta say i dont like the steering wheel cover, not my style, aha looks fairly clean minus the one missing light up front, welcome to the board

SQ is the SQUAD
10-19-2005, 06:03 PM
super clean cupe. slam dat bitch, remove those stickers and get a 1g teg lip fool

Acid X
10-19-2005, 06:04 PM
Noice! Get some better rims! Steelies are so trend!

Deadhead
10-19-2005, 06:14 PM
very nice... very clean.... so do we have another girl on the board now? (if your not a chick, don't shoot me, just making an assumption from the steering wheel cover )

So what plans do you have for it?

w00tw00t111
10-19-2005, 06:20 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!! Honda VTEC is back on the board! Woo hoo!

I agree with the rim statement but looks pretty clean minus the fuzzy pink steering wheel cover but, then again , "You ain't a pimp for sure, if you ain't got the fur!" :)

mkymonkey
10-19-2005, 07:52 PM
where in cali are you?

aparently not close to me (orange county) because i see too much green stuff lol and no big buildings

crazykamper
10-19-2005, 07:57 PM
hey. sorry bout the steering wheel cover guys. and yes. i am a male. i just did it for the pics. im still a minor. so you know. boys gots to have fun every now and then. i will take pics of the car as soon as i get my camera back. yes the stickers have been taken off, and everything was returned to stock. my dad made me put it all back on cause he said someone wanted to buy it. (but i love the car soo much, i begged the person in private not to buy the car) yes. the car as you can tell is very clean. it is a 1 owner car untill i bought it like 1year ago. the lady got it in 1990 from the dealer, and has kept every recept in the world in a binder from it. i scored on the car cause i gots it for like 1.5gs. its got like 155000 miles on it as well. it was one score. the only problems with the car are that the side door panel tops are just burnt out from the sun. and thats it. Every recipt that was ever kept from the lady was from the dealer ect. every oil change. everything!!! i will take pictures of the car at the moment very soon (cuz borowing camera), I was thinking of putting a lip on it. but im not very expirienced with anything as in body wise. i plan to do the clear front bumber blinkers. the looks of those are sick!!!! and it dont seem so hard. If anybody has an CAI that they would want to sell. please let me know. Im lazy and dont want to make one, (also think i will screw up and throw the money away basically). I will be lookin into that soon.

crazykamper
10-19-2005, 08:03 PM
where in cali are you?

aparently not close to me (orange county) because i see too much green stuff lol and no big buildings

i actually am from santa barbara, but i just moved a few weeks ago to Vancouver, WA. so yeah. SB is about 2.5 hours north of OC. I know. i went there like everyweekend and then some. my bro and 2 sis live up there. so yeah.

crazykamper
10-19-2005, 08:05 PM
whats with the giant rear view miror man, gotta say i dont like the steering wheel cover, not my style, aha looks fairly clean minus the one missing light up front, welcome to the board

the light was purposly put up only one. i gots the second one up now.But. the same light only works, the other one i lost somewere when driving i believe cause i see the light on at night. and then it was off. and when i stopped. one was gone!!!!! (piece of crap) so basically i have 2fog lights on there, but just one is without a bulb.

frankie89
10-19-2005, 08:14 PM
nice 3g.. but green ummmm well.. black coupes own all..welcome to the board

gp02a0083
10-19-2005, 08:32 PM
no hatches own all , esp black hatchies

crazykamper
10-19-2005, 08:38 PM
i am actually thinking of a respray. but thats only later intime. see. im russian, and we all used to driving BMW's and Mercedes, so i dont know if im gonna be buying one of them soon, and using this as a spare car or what...... i was thinkin that grayish black. will show pics later.

gfrg88
10-19-2005, 09:17 PM
coupe>hatch>sedan :D

by the way thats a nice lookin car :)

cody509
10-19-2005, 10:46 PM
i got one of those big mirrors too, it was like 4 bucks at walmart. i fucking love it. you can see so much better, i dont care if it does look queer lol.

2drSE-i
10-19-2005, 11:26 PM
why do you have one foglight?

clean coupe dude! coupes represent!!!!!!!!

LiTtLe xOx BitT
10-20-2005, 12:50 AM
sedans onw all:bowrofl: .

LiTtLe xOx BitT
10-20-2005, 12:50 AM
sedans onw all:bowrofl: .

crazykamper
10-20-2005, 11:10 AM
i personally wouldnt mind doing it flat black (but you can see scratches like crazy) , or that one very dark grey. or i was even thinkin white. cause i love white as well. let me know wich one i should do

bobafett
10-20-2005, 12:42 PM
what part of vancouver are you from?

to install CAI you will need to cut your battery tray and open up the hole in the sheet metal that dumps into your bumper. and you can use 90-93 teg CAI, or 94-97 accord CAI (im using this one). so basically im saying that sellnig you one isnt gonna be the tough part, modifying the car is the harder part... since u can buy an off the shelf CAI from ebay and all u need to mod on the CAI is chop a few inches off the end of the tube. :)

welcome to the board...

'89AccordLX(Rus)
10-20-2005, 01:32 PM
От имени скромной русской общины этого сайта привет!
С удовольствием помогу по техническим вопросам...ну и другим тоже. Надеюсь что ты со своей машинкой задержишся у нас. Моя контактная информация в моём досье. Удачи!

2drSE-i
10-20-2005, 02:23 PM
yea uh......si?

je voudrais tu parler anglais!

3G Jester
10-20-2005, 02:25 PM
if hes russian i wonder if he listens to lube

'89AccordLX(Rus)
10-20-2005, 02:54 PM
if hes russian i wonder if he listens to lube

I think you are the first English-speaking person I've come across who has such a keen appreciation for Lube. BTW, in russian, Lube doesn't mean lubrication or a substance. Lube doesn't seem to be too popular in the younger generation...now I gotta go dig up my CDs and listen to their songs again. Just my $.02

crazykamper
10-20-2005, 02:55 PM
harasho. ya neznayu kak pechatat pa ruski tak ya vsegda tak pechatayu. spasibo

frankie89
10-21-2005, 06:10 AM
wtf is going on with dis language take over... well let me just say this (se me van para el cadajo porque no me quieres encohonar con este lenguaje so hablen englisepor favor) hey had to add my .02

crazykamper
10-22-2005, 04:38 PM
yeah. im from Vancouver, and yourself??? what exactly are the complete steps involved in installing the cai, can you please pm that to me?? or just continue it on the post....

3G Jester
10-22-2005, 04:56 PM
BTW, in russian, Lube doesn't mean lubrication or a substance. Lube doesn't seem to be too popular in the younger generation...
i knoe...just the best phonetical way of typing it. and yeah..it has a very folky feel too it. and it apears that our new guy can speak russian.

ochen craiesnay horosho.

bobafett
10-23-2005, 09:45 AM
i think i made directions on how to do it somewhere in the forum.. but its pretty simple, so i can re-write them up real quick.

- first things first, remove ALL of your stock intake system.
- remove your battery and your front bumper
- pull out all the lame resonator boxes and shit that hung off the stock intake system.
- see if the hole going from the engine bay (to the left of the battery) is big enough for the size of CAI tubing you have.
- if it is NOT, then you are going to have to open this hole up. i think i used a dremel to score it, and pliers to rip the peices out. its not pretty, and i plan on cleaning it up, but you cant really see it, so im not too worried.
- when you have the hole opened up, go ahead and attach the first peice of the CAI to the throttle body, then see if you can attach the second peice and third if applicable.
- if everything fits up, and clears the battery, you should have the intake piping coming out the engine bay, poking into the bumper, at that point you will have to cut a certain amount off of the very end, so that you will have room for your filter. dont cut until you are sure. for reference i had to cut 5" off, but dont just use that measurement, if you cut off too much it wlil be a hassle. :(
- you may or may not need to cut the bottom of the battery tray, it probably depends on your cai size. i had do, and i use the CAI hole for one of the places to hook the battery tie down rods. :)
- enjoy you cai?

if there is anything u are not clear on just lmk and i can try to clarify.. i obviously didnt take my time writing this out! :)

crazykamper
10-23-2005, 12:04 PM
thank you very much. i will keep that in mind when i get a chance and some money to do it, how long does it usually take to make??? cause i might do it at my brother inlaws in Sacramento, or i might have to take it to a friends in Salem. we will have to see.

bobafett
10-23-2005, 12:15 PM
i bought the 94-97 accord CAI off ebay. cost me $40 shipped. took 2 minutes to cut the tubing off with a hacksaw. :) no time to make. the thing that took the longest was enlarging the hole that goes to the bumper. :)

crazykamper
10-26-2005, 11:42 AM
i took some pics last night. i washed it, and all of a sudden right when i take out my camera, it starts rainin. sucks, but w.e. still got a chance to take pics. they are a little dark, but i will get them up probably tonight if i get a chance.

crazykamper
10-26-2005, 02:38 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/alexirkhin/Cars/Pedro/IMG_3531.jpg

thats probably the only picture that turned out normal.i will take more pics today, during daylight....