PDA

View Full Version : ill try this here

dhcarss
08-15-2002, 12:04 PM
here is a link to a thread that I started the other day, mabe it will get a response here.... http://3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4377

shepherd79
08-15-2002, 03:06 PM
ok well, i think the answer is clear you are sucking hot air.
put the airintake back. that is why they made it.

smufguy
08-15-2002, 05:30 PM
hmmm nice point alex. :) hey dhcarss, try getting your filter away from the engine bay and not too close to the track when u dragrace. u dont wanna suck in hot air either from the bay or from the asphalt. good luck buddy.

pric
08-15-2002, 06:02 PM
I would agree. I mean think about it you run one time you change something then run a diffrent time it's not rocket science!:bh:

dhcarss
08-16-2002, 06:27 AM
so you think that a cold air intake would make that much difference? I just dont see it.... I plan on putting it back on soon I guess we will see. My other qwestion was is the prelude fuel pump an upgrade or is it the same... I remmember someone talking about this but I couldnt find it... and as for that smartass fuck named pric, I guess I cant be to hard on him I mean If you cant go to the track anymore all you can do I talk shit about it.... And that is called pussy whiped, Not rocket science either... punk.. Hey pric, you know I sometimes forget what your car looks like, you know since It hasnt been to the track in how many years? But every time I go to post a reply, I see it-------------------->:rice: :gay:

pric
08-19-2002, 02:56 PM
still smoke your ass it will also smoke your 88 crx, 68 camaro, 79 firebird, 81 bmw 320 I. As a mater of fact you don't own a car that can beat me ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

shepherd79
08-19-2002, 03:08 PM
well if you think that cold air won't do anygood than answer me this question, how come every drugster trying to pull as much colder air as possible. colder air has more oxygen and it helps burn your fuel better, which makes more power.

dhcarss
08-20-2002, 04:03 PM
I know it will help, I just didnt think It would help that much, and hey pric, I dont have to worry about beating you, YOU CANT RACE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND atleast my accord didnt break down on the starting line at the drag strip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k

Kemperz
08-21-2002, 10:49 AM
I'm not trying to start a fight here but pric there really is no need for you to talk like that. dhcarss was asking a simple question and you bust shit out, I mean you can't even race. And about beating you, try beating me asshole. Specs: 89 Camaro Iroc-Z, Supercharged 406. Right now I'm running 530 rwhp. So if you want something with a challenge I'll rip you a new asshole. Although I don't know you well and you may very well own a car faster then mine.

Mantis88LX
08-21-2002, 11:09 AM
i think he was jus joking dude, :)

staticpat
08-21-2002, 11:13 AM
when the hell did you guys go to the track?

pric
08-21-2002, 06:46 PM
Kemperz why do you want to play with my asshole? I never turn down a race so I'm accepting your challenge. BTW I work with dhcarss so chile out.

staticpat he went to a 1/8 mile track close to B'ham in fultondale just off I65.

I know it will help, I just didnt think It would help that much, and hey pric, I dont have to worry about beating you, YOU CANT RACE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND atleast my accord didnt break down on the starting line at the drag strip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k

It did not brake down it just did not feel like racing anymore LOL :flip: :flip:

Kemperz
08-22-2002, 11:45 AM
Yeah pric, I realize you were kidding now, sorry I had a couple buddies over yesterday and I wasn't sotaly tober :beer: if you get my drift. Sorry bout what I said. I kinda run my mouth when I drink.