PDA

View Full Version : kinda curious

sideways_LX-i
10-20-2005, 05:02 AM
as due to me being new here still, i have been seeing some pretty unique things done to this car, i was wondering what sorts of interior mods you guys have done to your cars? even exterior? i have my own ideas and i have a lot of them done on my car but it would be ncie to hear some fresh angles i havnt maybe looked at yet, would be nice to hear about some cool custom touches and how you did them, how much fab. work was involved ect. i just like to know what my options are if i wanna re-place ANYTHING in my car :mod:

2drSE-i
10-24-2005, 07:12 AM
wow im surprised no1 responded to your pics at all....well tons of things can be done with these cars. dont even know where to start. welcome to the thread, and good luck with your b18 swap, it will be hard work, so prepare yourself

88accordhb
10-24-2005, 10:55 AM
interior mods? not much besides like finding a nice set of sei leather seats, cupholder, ummm armrest? iono

exterior, you can do lip kits. like front lip (off other accords, crx's, integras) side skirt from a z24 or 5g accord, rear lip from a 5g accord. iono man get creative.

3G Jester
10-24-2005, 12:14 PM
i wish i could remember who it was..but back when i joined there wer ea few people who had some serious custom work done...pearldrop was one of em. he had custom all white leather EVERYTHING in his 3g. there were a few other people..one dude put blue flames in his headliner (roof) it wa pretty cool. anything can be done--you just gotta look at your fabric, or pannels, bite the bullet and say.. "man, if i think this out right...i could get some nice tweeters in over there....mount something over there...recover those peices over there....and NOT spray down all my dash board with ugly ass duplicolor red or orange or some type r racing bullcrap from walmart."

and that carbon fiber stickon paper is a deffinate no.
satan claims your soul if you use that.

3rdgenhatchDX
10-24-2005, 02:33 PM
Whatchu talkin'! Carbon stick on is the tyte shit yo! i'ma rice this ride wit my type-r shit ya heard W3rd to ya momma! :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

:thumbdn:

Seriously though interiors can be thought thru, do it either all one color or 2 color and make sure they don't clash or it will look like you ran outta material, if you need any leather lemme know my friend owns his own leather store, here in nashville, i could ship you some if you want. be sure to search for my headliner how-to.

pearldrop
11-18-2005, 03:49 PM
http://geocities.com/caddy20s/accordinterior.txt

bobafett
11-18-2005, 03:54 PM
he lives! hows it going man!!!?!!

gfrg88
11-18-2005, 04:14 PM
hey whatever happened to pearldrops car??

bobafett
11-18-2005, 04:43 PM
i think he sold it to a young kid, who (if i recall) wrecked it... hopefully i am remembering wrong though...

lostforawhile
11-18-2005, 05:54 PM
well I've done a bunch of custom work,I just got my site back up,I'm going to update it later tonight,but there are a bunch of pics on there. if you have any questions you can pm me or email me and i'll try to help you. :)

wprocomp
11-18-2005, 08:38 PM
damn tim kudos on all the homemade work man-I think you should paint the hood all one color and not draw so much attetion to the scoop but thats me hehe,I was always working on making a carb intake alot but ran to into clearance problems alot cause I wanted to avoid cutting the hood

lostforawhile
11-19-2005, 06:15 AM
well when i paint it,I will paint the entire v shaped area of the hood,not just the area it is now, so the scoop will kind of disappear. i need to get it in primer first.