PDA

View Full Version : 3geez A20 stickers

AccordDX86
10-21-2005, 04:18 AM
I looked around, but couldnt find them. Do they still have them? I see them in someones signature every now and then and want one. ha. Can't wait for the "SEARCH" replys. Thanks.

-Brett

3G Jester
10-21-2005, 06:10 PM
some was selling the stickers. but they arent anymore. currently there is NONE making stickers. im still out 6 bucks from the last guy who never sent me mine :(
if theres a sticker cutting place close by you please let us know--we will get you all the logos and everything an you can get em and sell em to us.

frankie89
10-21-2005, 09:07 PM
im still waitin on mine's for a while now

b8er
10-21-2005, 09:37 PM
these a place in town here that makes stickers, im sure they could make a bundle of 3geez ones

Cheeseburger
10-21-2005, 09:50 PM
hmmm i can get some made

mkymonkey
10-22-2005, 12:23 AM
dude anyone can, i mean in almost every mall there is a kiosk that makes vinyl stickers, i can think of two malls close to here already.

A20A1
10-22-2005, 06:28 AM
Stickers?
:)

mkymonkey
10-22-2005, 07:43 AM
unless you guys are talking about actually stickers like the ones you got in third grade for being a good kid. lol

AccordDX86
10-22-2005, 08:46 AM
hahaha. I didnt know what else to call them, but, I was thinking stickers was not a good name for them. Perhaps Decals? ha, I dont know.

3G Jester
10-22-2005, 10:22 AM
im still waitin on mine's for a while now

from caleb? he stiffed me too

AccordDX86
10-22-2005, 10:36 AM
If someone can get me the design, I'll see what I can do. There is a sign making place down the road, they make stickers/decals whatever you want to call them. If I can get a few made, i'll sell them or whatever, and I promise, I wont screw anybody over.

3G Jester
10-22-2005, 10:47 AM
thank you. just to let you know the way its usualy been is pre orders, to give you an idea of how many to make, then you try to get the cheepest package, and sell em to us at the price you paid+ shipping and maybe a few cents to every sticker for gas and time.

A20A1
10-23-2005, 01:23 PM
You know why my sticker/decal says A20A1 right?
Not everyone got their screen name printed with their decal

88accordhb
10-23-2005, 02:58 PM
You know why my sticker/decal says A20A1 right?

cuz youre special. and i don't mean special like the kid down the street, i mean like special K, the cereal. hey watever happened to k ballid. you know if you had a cold and you said mallid, it'd sound like ballid.

stackers can be made anywhere guys.

A20A1
10-23-2005, 06:01 PM
:( I was talking about the thread title, "...A20 Stickers"
Just in case.

SteveDX89
10-23-2005, 06:04 PM
There's a place about 1 minute from my work that can make them. Very reasonable prices as well. I had them make the ones I have and they came out just how I wanted so it's no problem for me to get them made.

get_deez_nuts69
10-23-2005, 06:16 PM
my brother works at an auto glass/ audio store and i can get any vinyl decal made for free, if you could send me the design i could get them made for whoever would need them and im sure shipping wouldnt cost much.

87accordlxi
10-23-2005, 06:21 PM
4. Distribution of licensed and copyrighted materials in any way not endorsed by the copyright owner is strictly prohibited. Distribution or sale of any items bearing the 3geez.com name or logo must be approved by a Director.

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=16068

3G Jester
10-23-2005, 07:26 PM
joe has spoken.
im sure it was just ideas forming as always...people will always want stickers, and since the 'previous' sticker provider bailed/stoped production and contact of people still in-sale, there will always be new people offering ideas of new sticker production and asking ways of procurement.

if theres a sticker cutting place close by you please let us know--we will get you all the logos and everything an you can get em and sell em to us.

and thats what i ment. once someone has figured out the who/what/where of this buisness, someone from the site (you or one of the other mods/members who has the sticker templates) could provide it to them. im sorry if i didnt word that more clearly.

87accordlxi
10-24-2005, 10:57 AM
The problem is trust. Everyone here can say "oh, I won't screw anyone over," but the only person I trust to do this correctly is myself. Marc and I discussed doing a run of 50 stickers cheaply, with all of the money benefitting the Foundation, not someone else's pocket. And it has happened where people say that they'll donate some proceeds, but it's never happened. If someone else wants to do a run of stickers, we'll see. We're going to require our share of the proceeds up front.

3G Jester
10-24-2005, 12:10 PM
i would ba happy with that. someone can get my 6 bucks caleb still has and use it towards that....i paid him in may so interest might be good too ;) lol.....

SteveDX89
10-24-2005, 03:04 PM
I don't mind donating the money to the site either. Since the place is on my way every day, I don't need to recoup gas money to go to the place and so on. I think I'd be happy with only 25 to 50 cents per sticker and the rest goes to the site. It's a shame Nate got himself banned. He was making some nice stickers.

88accordhb
10-24-2005, 03:18 PM
:( I was talking about the thread title, "...A20 Stickers"
Just in case.
dude i was kidding mike, it's a line from family guy. ugh!

AccordDX86
10-24-2005, 05:39 PM
Ok, heres what I want to do. I'm going to have a few made up, and sell them at WHAT they cost to make, no more, no less. Hell, I'll send a receipt (I before E except after C, sometimes? God, I hate the english language) to show that I am sincere. I will then send them at a small profit, all of which WILL be donated to 3geez. Dont believe me? I'll donate money before a sticker is sold, this is no bullshit, im HONESTLY not about to have these made, and not give homage where homage is due. I know the internet is full of frauds, and hacks, but I will take pictures of the stickers I have made, if this is not enough security, I really dont know what else to tell you. I am going to this sign place tomorrow, and see what they say 50 (to start) will cost, then start selling them.

87accordlxi
10-24-2005, 05:53 PM
Ok, heres what I want to do. I'm going to have a few made up, and sell them at WHAT they cost to make, no more, no less. Hell, I'll send a receipt (I before E except after C, sometimes? God, I hate the english language) to show that I am sincere. I will then send them at a small profit, all of which WILL be donated to 3geez. Dont believe me? I'll donate money before a sticker is sold, this is no bullshit, im HONESTLY not about to have these made, and not give homage where homage is due. I know the internet is full of frauds, and hacks, but I will take pictures of the stickers I have made, if this is not enough security, I really dont know what else to tell you. I am going to this sign place tomorrow, and see what they say 50 (to start) will cost, then start selling them.

What part of Distribution or sale of any items bearing the 3geez.com name or logo must be approved by a Director do you not understand? This isn't a situation where you can tell us what's going to happen and what you're going to do. I'm not inviting you to go ahead and make stickers and settle the details with us later, I'm telling you that the details will be worked out with a Director before you sell a single sticker on this board. Because if they aren't, you won't be posting anything here about it. I don't think in the 45 days you've been a member here you've been exposed to the problems we've had with people selling our stuff and leaving us with nothing.

AccordDX86
10-24-2005, 05:58 PM
I suppose you're right, and I did expect to catch some heat over that post anyhow. I just figured I'd help out anyway I could. But, I dont understand the 45 days point. Fact is, honesty is honesty. If without permission I cant do it, I wont do it. Hopefully, someone can get this done, because I know I certainly want one. Anyway, sorry if there was any mis-understanding.

-Brett

87accordlxi
10-24-2005, 06:48 PM
I have no problem with you wanting to do this. If we left it up to Marc and I to do every single thing on this board ourselves, things wouldn't go very quickly at all. If you can get them made quickly, then more power to you. But before you start selling them, we can discuss the Foundation proceeds. This isn't some way for us to scrape money together wherever we can find it, it's a way to ensure honesty. Tell me what you paid for them, how much it will be to ship each one, and any other incidental costs (envelopes, etc) that you would roll into the "cost" of each sticker. The upfront Foundation donation would be rolled into that "cost", and trust me we're not looking for big money here. As a reward for honesty, we can upgrade your membership to a Foundation member if there are no complaints or issues with the actual sale of the stickers.

Please understand that selling a 3geez-branded item is much more sensitive to us than selling a pair of power mirrors you found in the junkyard, which is why I want staff to be more involved in it and I want the sellers to be more accountable. PM me when you get info on the costs.

2drSE-i
10-24-2005, 07:50 PM
cuz youre special. and i don't mean special like the kid down the street, i mean like special K, the cereal. hey watever happened to k ballid. you know if you had a cold and you said mallid, it'd sound like ballid.
stackers can be made anywhere guys.
what do they do with the regular K?

AccordDX86
10-24-2005, 08:00 PM
I have no problem with you wanting to do this. If we left it up to Marc and I to do every single thing on this board ourselves, things wouldn't go very quickly at all. If you can get them made quickly, then more power to you. But before you start selling them, we can discuss the Foundation proceeds. This isn't some way for us to scrape money together wherever we can find it, it's a way to ensure honesty. Tell me what you paid for them, how much it will be to ship each one, and any other incidental costs (envelopes, etc) that you would roll into the "cost" of each sticker. The upfront Foundation donation would be rolled into that "cost", and trust me we're not looking for big money here. As a reward for honesty, we can upgrade your membership to a Foundation member if there are no complaints or issues with the actual sale of the stickers.

Please understand that selling a 3geez-branded item is much more sensitive to us than selling a pair of power mirrors you found in the junkyard, which is why I want staff to be more involved in it and I want the sellers to be more accountable. PM me when you get info on the costs.

I think I will take this up. I figure it should be easy and relatively "stress free". I do understand all of your concerns, and to be quite honest with you, I do not plan on getting on anybodys bad side. I'd like to keep this whole idea simple, and make some people happy. So, we'll see what happens. Hopefully tomorrow I get a price, and we'll talk from there. Thanks.

-Brett

88accordhb
10-24-2005, 08:29 PM
wtf is up with your sig brett. are you mad at adam and i or wat? iono just curious i can care less.

oh back on topic. umm stickers. ---->www.makestickers.com

or the mall works too. some places will do vinals kids.

AccordDX86
10-25-2005, 04:35 AM
wtf is up with your sig brett. are you mad at adam and i or wat? iono just curious i can care less.

oh back on topic. umm stickers. ---->www.makestickers.com

or the mall works too. some places will do vinals kids.

hahaha! No way, I read those posts and I really laughed at them, so, I thought, you should all enjoy it with me. haha, im not mad at anyone on this site at all, except for people who say they put h22's in their cars, and dont prove it, they just run away.

AccordDX86
10-25-2005, 10:34 AM
Ok. 87AccordLXI has sent me the design logo. Now, I cant go to the store today because of the snow that is falling (October, and it snows). The logo size, if not re-sized for the stickers themselves, are small. Something you could put on the back window up high, or on the rear passenger window(s). It printed up black. Now, I will try and get what they will cost to make tomorrow or later today. I then have to wait for permission and instructions from one of the directors. If everything goes well, I could have these printed and ready to sell next week, but, I hope everything goes well and that there are no problems with anything or anybody. Thanks.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/aboondocksaint03/detail?.dir=/5587&.dnm=854b.jpg&.src=ph
-Brett

2drSE-i
10-25-2005, 09:23 PM
wats funny is both of us are talking about that guy who said his lxi had an h22 in it

AccordDX86
10-26-2005, 02:02 PM
Ok. Its pretty much a done deal. Everything with 3geez has been taken care of, so, by next week (hopefully) I will have the stickers. Now, unfortunetly, im not taking any orders yet, but the stickers are going to 3 dollars a piece. If you go down to my last post and click on the link, thats the size and design of the stickers. They are going to be vinyl, and each letter will be a seperate sticker to make up one full sticker, if you know what I mean. I will also change the color to white, this being because I think it would be hard to see in black. So, keep checking back, and when everything is ready to go, I will start selling them. I will have 50 of them to start and it will be a first come first serve basis. If the sale goes well, I will then make more, and sell more. Thats what I have so far. Thanks.

-Brett

AccordDX86
11-03-2005, 08:00 PM
Ok. I'm going to start taking some sticker orders. They will be the same size and design as the link below, except they will be white. I want to keep the sale in the U.S at first, and then, we'll see where it goes from there. They will be 3 dollars a sticker, this 3 dollars covers, the cost of the sticker, price I pay to 3geez for each sticker made, stamps, and envelopes. First 42 to post and get a PM from me, get them with no discrimination what-so-ever. First come, first serve and please, no b.s, I as well as you would like this to go smooth. No paypal. Money must be mailed to my house in the form of cash or M/O, I'm trying to stay away from checks, only because it's a bitch to keep track of what goes through, and what doesnt, upon receiving, I will PM you with further info. Please do not send money without getting at me first.

3G Jester
11-03-2005, 08:11 PM
would these be generic 3geez stickers or would they have usernames too?
and could we see a sticker? there have been a few different stickers over time...very slight differences. usualy involves the lines on the top and bottom. or 86-89 performance, or 3rd gen performance

AccordDX86
11-03-2005, 08:42 PM
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/aboondocksaint03/detail?.dir=5587&.dnm=854b.jpg&.src=ph ... No user-names. The design will be white, but the same size and design as pictured.

AccordDX86
11-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Something that I'd imagine that will be bought in 2's. I figure one for each rear passenger window, or on top of the back window, so, if thats the case, only one will be needed/wanted. Depending how well these sell, I suppose user-names can be added, obviously, the stickers would be more expensive, and/or the size of the sticker could be made larger, also raising the price. The stickers are this size and have no user-names is because I didnt want to put money into these and not sell any, and be stuck with 50 stickers with peoples user-names on them. I guess it all depends on how fast I get rid of these ones.

2drSE-i
11-03-2005, 09:53 PM
no paypal!?

3G Jester
11-03-2005, 10:47 PM
you gotta sign up for paypal dude. i might buy some if nxracer doesnt send mine out soon.

AccordDX86
11-04-2005, 05:00 AM
No paypal. Also, dont want to sign up for paypal. I dont want to set up the account and wait a week, and I dont want to pay them fees. I also dont have a debit/credit card, so I have nothing to link it to. Only way I will do it I through the mail. I gotta know if people want them, or I wont have them made, because thats what I planned on doing today.

SQ is the SQUAD
11-04-2005, 06:22 AM
www.stickercutting.com
talk to nate, he miggt hook you up
i trust him, he's a cool dude

89accord_lxi_coupe
11-04-2005, 07:17 AM
speaking of nate, how's he doing? i know he is not allowed on here anymore, but other than that how's life been treating him? sorry to get off topic. if i were to get stickers i'd get my friend Allen to do them, he's got a printing shop. anyway, sorry again to get off topic.

3G Jester
11-04-2005, 07:27 AM
for just 3 bucks ill fold it up in peice of paper. no use getting a mojney order for 3 bucks.

AccordDX86
11-04-2005, 08:12 AM
Well, do whatever needs to be done. If I dont get a few orders, I'm not going to make them. Or maybe I will, and I'll just make 25 or so.

SQ is the SQUAD
11-04-2005, 09:08 PM
nates doing good, business is good, i talk to him ever once and a WHILE

im him @ webdesignF

speedpenguin
11-05-2005, 07:16 PM
No paypal. Also, dont want to sign up for paypal. I dont want to set up the account and wait a week, and I dont want to pay them fees. I also dont have a debit/credit card, so I have nothing to link it to. Only way I will do it I through the mail. I gotta know if people want them, or I wont have them made, because thats what I planned on doing today.
the paypal thing is your decision, but just so you know i don't think there's a waiting period on the account. there wasn't for me, anyway. also you don't need a credit or debit card as long as you have a checking account you can link it to that.
anyways, i want stickers. i'll send payment in whatever manner you choose

mkymonkey
11-05-2005, 08:41 PM
can we see a pic of these stickers?

gfrg88
11-05-2005, 09:36 PM
:slap: the link is in here, twice....

Selfmindead
11-05-2005, 09:43 PM
These stickers look really cool, but I live in New Zealand so it would be mission impossible to get one here?

AccordDX86
11-06-2005, 05:51 AM
I only dont want to ship out of country, because I think there would be too many problems. I dont know too much about the postal service, and I just have a feeling, something would go wrong, and people would be un-happy.

speedpenguin
11-06-2005, 09:25 AM
i've shipped overseas before.
sign me up for two pairs, i'll send one pair to selfmindead. that way if something goes wrong i'll take responsibility

AccordDX86
11-06-2005, 05:35 PM
That I will do. Its not that I dont want to sell overseas, or to Canada, I mean, the more I sell, the better. It's just the problems I feel would happen, and that, I dont want. Problems=Less sold.

speedpenguin
11-07-2005, 04:14 PM
it's completely understandable