PDA

View Full Version : Interior Color

crazykamper
10-26-2005, 12:00 PM
Hey. i had a thought. a friend said that he could to a leather interior for me, What i have at the moment is a Green Coupe, with tan interior. I was wondering if i should do Black leather seats, and scince i need to replace my window door panel things, i could just have him stich them in black right away. Would that look allright??? black dash, black body panels (with tan center things) and black dash, and keep the tan floor. I was wondering if that would look alright. let me know. this is just a thought for now, untill i do have him do my interior. also. if not black, what color should i do. i will be posting pics soon of my car at the moment....
Thats the Extior color. but it has the original hubs on now.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/alexirkhin/Cars/Pedro/DSC03571.jpg
And thats the interior color, but at the moment it dont have the pink steering wheel and the wide mirror, its all stock.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/alexirkhin/Cars/Pedro/DSC03568.jpg

HondaBoy
10-26-2005, 02:45 PM
yeah, i think that would look great actually. that pink wheel cover is pimp! lol. i dunno, if your buddy has done interiors before i'd say go for it. i like leather too. personally i'd probley do suade centers of the seats. that's what i planned to do if i redo the interior again with new materials.

crazykamper
10-26-2005, 03:15 PM
i for sure would do sweude. but im sorda on a budget, and dont want to put in a crazy amount of $ into this car, because probably will break on me soon :sad2:

2drSE-i
10-27-2005, 06:36 AM
dont want to put in a crazy amount of $ into this car, because probably will break on me soon :sad2:

dont bloody count on it buddy, this car will last you forever

Ludi Mali
10-27-2005, 08:29 AM
anyone know an average price on a reupholstery job with leather. I know it could be all over the place but just a general baseline to start from.

LiTtLe xOx BitT
10-27-2005, 12:32 PM
and ever and ever and ever

HondaBoy
10-28-2005, 12:21 PM
i've been quoted so many prices its rediculous. for seats, door panels, ceiling panel, that was about $1400 for real leather. another place quoted my friend about $600. the place that quoted $600 did interior work for my friend that's bad ass. he got an ostrich shift boot and panels done for under $100!!! dunno the exact amount, i think it was something like $60. but yeah, most places are going to charge you at least $1000, just for seats to be covered.