PDA

View Full Version : please!!! someone!!!!!

crazykamper
10-26-2005, 03:14 PM
http://www.pauldesign.ru/honda/projects.html

can someone please give me pictures that are the right size, so i can just put the gauges on withought having to hassel with it. preferably someone who has done these??? i want to do them real bad, but i cant figure out how to resize them, and have them fit onto my cluster. can someone please give me a file with them the right size.i have an 89 Accord LXI so i guess its with the inward facing needles. please.

also. is there a way to make it so that the redline is at stock level, cause my car is completely stock, and i dont want to be mistaken with it, especially when my bro drives my car, he will forget.... thanks. let me know please!!!

one last thing. how exactly to i install them?? the directions are a little missunderstanding for me. (im not the brightest person in the world). let me know. sorry for any inconvinience.

BITESIZE
10-26-2005, 03:16 PM
I did these gauges a while back. Just buy some off ebay yo! Worth the money.

crazykamper
10-26-2005, 03:24 PM
i dont have like any money at the moment, are they the reverse glow gauges??? i was thinkin to buy them off pcp.com but i dont have any money what so ever. i need to do headlights first. cause mine are almost dead, i was thinkin of doin the halo, but thats only if i get money..... also. how do they work off his site??? do i just print them and put them on or what????

A18A
10-27-2005, 05:05 PM
Well I was thinking of printing them out but then when you turn the lights on, would the light shine through the paper? and I also need them :) but mine only goes up to 180 KPH :(

A18A
10-27-2005, 05:28 PM
Would it be possible to adjust my speedometer to be at 220 KPH when it says 180?

3G Jester
10-27-2005, 05:28 PM
1) how old are you? you can get a "job". and for a few hours of "work" a day (you do various meaningless tasks for someone.) you get MONEY! its wicked cool.
2)even if you dont have money you cant even do pauls free ones really...unless you have some really nice photo paper and a a laser printer then your just gonna be printing out on crappy regular printer paper.....and it doesnt look good at all.....you wanna go to kinko's and have them print it out for you on really nice photo quality paper....they could even cut the circles nice and round for you.

A18A
10-27-2005, 05:34 PM
I mow peoples lawns for money :) and I use there lawnmowers and there petrol :D now is that a job or what :)

crazykamper
11-01-2005, 01:05 PM
im guessing you are from the uk or europe.... im from the us. im 16, and at the moment i dont have a job because i just moved to a new state....

Cant Stop
11-05-2005, 08:17 PM
ha lawn mower boy now cut that grass 16 yr old and get busy