PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought...

PhyscoDboy
10-26-2005, 05:08 PM
Ok you guys, I understand that its annoying when new people keep asking questions that have been answered and explained fifty different ways. The navigation on this site isnt too bad, and this site is making life a little easier on me, but... EVERYTIME I FIND A THREAD THAT I THINK IS GONNA HAVE ANSWERS ITS JUST A BUNCH OF PEOPLE BITCHING AT SOME OTHER NEWBIE TO,"SEARCH THE PAGE." I'm sorry but it is annoying when i find 10 posts on the oil sender unit and only 1 actually containes data.

Oldblueaccord
10-28-2005, 07:51 AM
Ok you guys, I understand that its annoying when new people keep asking questions that have been answered and explained fifty different ways. The navigation on this site isnt too bad, and this site is making life a little easier on me, but... EVERYTIME I FIND A THREAD THAT I THINK IS GONNA HAVE ANSWERS ITS JUST A BUNCH OF PEOPLE BITCHING AT SOME OTHER NEWBIE TO,"SEARCH THE PAGE." I'm sorry but it is annoying when i find 10 posts on the oil sender unit and only 1 actually containes data.

just search :welcome:

yeah its annoying but hey welcome to the internet. Its kinda like yelling out the window a question and seeing what comes back. :rolleyes:

wp

gfrg88
10-29-2005, 06:01 PM
try looking in the FAQ's they have a lot of good info too, and when you search try and only look at old threads cause the newer ones already have been reposted

:welcome: and search:)

od2681
10-29-2005, 10:19 PM
so what was the thought??

A20A1
10-30-2005, 12:25 PM
When you complete the search, Look for posts with the paperclip icon next to them... or ones with a higher number of posts.