PDA

View Full Version : started my web site

accord upset
10-27-2005, 09:56 AM
just started my new site for my car. www.cardomain.com/ride/2158264 check it lemme know what you think

frankie89
10-27-2005, 11:54 AM
off to a good start, but a word of advice (lose da wing) cuz trustme you'll hear it from everyone..other than that car looks good..

mkymonkey
10-27-2005, 12:28 PM
yep loose the spoiler! REMEMBER YOUR CAR IS SLOW AND A FRONT WHEEL DRIVE! no need for aerodynamics

3rdgenhatchDX
10-27-2005, 01:53 PM
Good start, check out everybody elses! :P car domain was down for a while... and if your into sound theres always sound domain, i'm not gonna flame ya for the wing, because, well theres no need to. but, i like the ride its sweet, nice condition now lets get some info on it, you make that custom hood insert or not??? do your fogs get in the way when you open/close the hood? i mean thats a nice spot to mount em so they don't vibrate, just wondering tho. :cheers:

acco-R-d
10-27-2005, 04:38 PM
I'm an hour north of u in fort worth. we'll have 2 meet up sometime....btw nice car.

NXRacer
10-27-2005, 04:40 PM
nice looking car except for the wing.

A18A
10-27-2005, 06:20 PM
If you don't want that spoiler, I'll have it :D

accord upset
10-28-2005, 06:33 AM
well the mesh inserts were all me hood, grill, and bumpercover. the fogs were one of my buddies idea but no they don,t get in the way of opening or closing the hood and theres no vibration in them.

goin to keep the spoiler to all the dislikes of the peeps i got holes in my trunk that i don't wanna fix now. i also got some of the z3 fenders on order from fatboys on ebay. im waiting on them so i can shave the moldings and painti think the wing wont be so outa place when its painted. can anyone find the paint code on the bright metallic dodges like 2002 or so (the color i want to paint it) or anything about a nos plate for under the carb of our cars. thanks for all of your input people i kinda need ideas for where to go after the paint

mkymonkey
10-28-2005, 07:06 AM
uh...are your subs ripped?

accord upset
10-28-2005, 07:23 AM
one of them is , i was plannin to replace it i used it to measure and cut the box the way i wanted. i think there some cheap brand anyway the guy i got them from spraypainted the whole speaker black

LiTtLe xOx BitT
10-28-2005, 09:54 AM
I left you a comment on your cardomain. I have the z3's from fatboy motorsports too, i just got finished putting them on. Are you planning to do any type of bodykit so that it will help make the spoiler and fenders flow a little better? IMO if you put the fenders on without any other body mods it will look out of place because of they way they are made. If you arent planning any body mods you might like 3GN86LXI's fenders, his flow a lot better with a stock body. There is a pic in the october AOM nominees.

sporkHSP
10-28-2005, 02:48 PM
I really like the wheels, and the painted moldings... not feeling the wing or the hood, I would give it a CF hood and a little lip type spoiler. But the wheels look sick, and nice job on the centercaps (from what I can tell).
keep up the good work, and represent those 86-87 bumpers, heh.

accord upset
10-31-2005, 08:45 AM
there's a cf hood i like on streetstyler.com i like both the vented and mugen versions but they don't offer them for our cars but if i can find them for my car i will (price depending im not gonna spend 400 dollars on a hood) as for the body kits i like daamizin1 on cardomain or something like that for the front of it but i havent decieded on the sides or rear of it. thanks for all of your intrest.

accord upset
11-15-2005, 09:10 AM
just got some of my molding shaved i'll post pics later today drivers side almost done got to finish that lil spot just after the rear door to make it line up right

Cheeseburger
11-15-2005, 11:54 PM
nice 3g

accord upset
11-16-2005, 07:28 AM
ok here's the driver front door thanks cheeseburger
hey it wont lemme post it here try this link http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2158264/1

LiTtLe xOx BitT
11-16-2005, 12:39 PM
The car looks good. Im going to be done painting my car tomorrow or friday, and ill take pics at the philly meet. So ill probably pust up pics on sunday.