PDA

View Full Version : Enkei RSF-2's, can get em cheap!

HondaBoy
10-28-2005, 12:07 PM
ok, i'll admit, these arent like what i'd regularly choose for my 3gee. but... i can get a set of 4 with very decent tires for $100 from my friend. he's itchin for cash and is going to get some new rims a little later. i said i'd hook him up with some wheels. probley from the junk yard. dunno what i can find, but i'd rather help him get something decent, other than steelies. anyway, these wheels are Enkei RSF-2's. 16 inch with universal 4 bolt patterns. 4x100/4x114 i think, so i believe they will also fit my '02 accord. i'd probley never put them on there though. anyway, its pretty tempting. i mean how often does a nice set of 16's come along for $100? i think i'm going to get them if things work out and he doesnt change his mind about selling them. when i checked them out, they were in really nice condition, not really any scuffs on the lip or spokes... oh they are about 16.3 lbs. oh, and they are from a civic.
http://65.254.66.196/images/ENKEI%20RSF-2.jpg

b8er
10-28-2005, 02:22 PM
look nice, id sport them

Driftspec310
10-29-2005, 07:52 AM
Hey, if you don't want to buy those I will. Let me know. Paypal anytime. John

HondaBoy
10-31-2005, 01:53 PM
this guy is looking for cash. anyway, he now finds out he needs a new tranny. so for sure i think i will buy the wheels off him. his engine was blown, threw a rod or some shit. he really didnt know, said it still drove. so i dunno. anyway, his syncros were bad and had been driven with gears constantly grinding between each shift. so that tranny is crap. his car is in san antonio at a shop getting new engine and tranny, so it may be a month before i can see about the wheels. i wonder if i should let him take my prelude 14's? i have 2 nice sets of 13's for back ups. so i dunno.