PDA

View Full Version : Wow check out this kit!!

bullard123
10-31-2005, 07:07 PM
http://www.grounddynamics.com/merchant/mainpage.htm

bullard123
10-31-2005, 07:21 PM
The rear looks kind of odd but the front looks real good. Never seen this kit before.

ICEMAN707
10-31-2005, 11:12 PM
good find bullard. nice kit. it just looks a tad bit odd cus the car isn't finished but i think it looks real good once it's all one color. the back bumper looks bulky cus of the lower diffuser, i would paint that part black. it all depends on how you paint it. but that kit is pretty good quality from the looks of it.

jonrichert
10-31-2005, 11:16 PM
oh my, thats a batmobile if i've ever seen one.
:thumbdn:

Acid X
11-01-2005, 12:21 AM
Odd. A company making a body kit for our cars, and noone knowing about it until now?

Is this a sign of our cars starting to gain a little aftermarket support?

daamizin1
11-01-2005, 12:47 AM
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=46609

I found that over a month ago. Dont mind the user name its my g/f's.

mkymonkey
11-01-2005, 12:59 AM
What a photochop. =/

uuuugggglllyyyy.

i second that motion

Project-LXi
11-01-2005, 01:05 AM
uh... its great that a company is making something for the 3g but couldn't it be something usefull???

:rice:

Acid X
11-01-2005, 01:11 AM
It's a start... I bet they've already had a bunch of purchases on that sucka.

bullard123
11-01-2005, 07:44 AM
Its different from the other ones around and they are not using someone else's car to advertise it, so its a start for me.

ICEMAN707
11-01-2005, 12:36 PM
uh... its great that a company is making something for the 3g but couldn't it be something usefull???
:rice:

it's a company that makes body kits, not performance parts. chill. at least it's a start.

NXRacer
11-01-2005, 12:54 PM
i cant believe people still buy fugly shite like that.

bullard123
11-01-2005, 04:51 PM
Seriously, only the Kaminari and Xenon kits were the best looking.

Well, if you took the lip off the Kaminari, it'd be fucking gold.

I like the Xenon Kits the Kaminari kit is a little outdated. I 'm really feeling that front bumper though. Do a little mix and match with it and it could set a car off.

88accordhb
11-01-2005, 04:57 PM
i cant believe people still buy fugly shite like that.
werd you som bitch.

1985accord
11-01-2005, 04:57 PM
:barf:

HondaBoy
11-01-2005, 07:43 PM
i dunno. i guess i really dont like body kits. even on other cars, they usually just look out of place, IMO. i'll give that an ok on the front bumper, but that back one is wack! i still have my fiberglass rear and sides. i think its a kaminari. still havent gotten around to fixing it and putting it on the car.

sporkHSP
11-02-2005, 01:44 AM
good find bullard. nice kit. it just looks a tad bit odd cus the car isn't finished but i think it looks real good once it's all one color. the back bumper looks bulky cus of the lower diffuser, i would paint that part black. it all depends on how you paint it. but that kit is pretty good quality from the looks of it.
I kinda see what you mean on this one... if you paint the whole kit black, and then park the car in the dark, it might not look that bad...
i'm kidding.
the front is interesting, I'm not sure if I like it or not... but I would have to change some part of it before I could put it on any car I would own. I just dont like the back or sides at all...

PortugalFocus
11-02-2005, 05:49 AM
The could have gotten a better test car atleast. It' missing trim on the LH fender, the truck doesn't line up, photochop rims....

:vomit:

I think the front bumper looks ok if you are going for a "kit look". Besides that, the rest of the kit just doesn't fit with the car. The rear bumper looks like it should be on a transformer IROC with T-tops and the side skirts double as running boards.

bullard123
11-02-2005, 07:21 AM
It should be bolt on which makes it all worth while. It just saves a lot of time and money, unless you are Iceman the custom body kit wizard.

ICEMAN707
11-02-2005, 08:12 AM
see guys, how are we ever gonna have aftermarket support if we bash it the second it gets off the line? you may not agree on the look of the kit, but it's a start. more will come along the way that you might like. granted if no one bashes on the company for making one in the first place. also, there are other companies that make good kits that would suit your taste. maybe zenon will make an updated kit for the 3gee cus the one they had was from the 80's and is definitely outdated.

i agree the kit is on the wild side. but that's what kits are about. some are wild, mild, subtle. it's definitely on a different league than my kit, but i like the front, that's all. as for the rear and sides, you could use the Black Widow for that cleaner look.

wprocomp
11-02-2005, 08:47 AM
bashing dosent hurt anyone selling this stuff,people (most) that have accords dont have the money to buy this stuff,thus no market for it,why do you think D/C stopped making stuff,theres little to no market for accords,also this kit in front looks ok but the back is a little too much for me

bullard123
11-02-2005, 10:50 AM
see guys, how are we ever gonna have aftermarket support if we bash it the second it gets off the line? you may not agree on the look of the kit, but it's a start. more will come along the way that you might like. granted if no one bashes on the company for making one in the first place. also, there are other companies that make good kits that would suit your taste. maybe zenon will make an updated kit for the 3gee cus the one they had was from the 80's and is definitely outdated.
i agree the kit is on the wild side. but that's what kits are about. some are wild, mild, subtle. it's definitely on a different league than my kit, but i like the front, that's all. as for the rear and sides, you could use the Black Widow for that cleaner look.

I agree with you Iceman. I think more people are starting to take notice of the potential that these old accords have. If everyone stays positive about the effort that companies are trying to make, more companies will be willing to make more parts.

HondaBoy
11-02-2005, 12:52 PM
i can agree with that. people are actually looking past our 16 year old+ accords old age. i see more and more people fixing them up around where i live. i'm not going to say they are doing it right, i see a lot of rice. but besides that, i think we need to be the ones inputting designs for kits for our cars. i'd like to see some stuff for the 2nd gen accords too, those arent really supported at all. dont know if there's a huge bunch of people with them though. anyway, as you have probley seen with all the kits and parts being made for 3gee's, i dont think companies will just quit on our cars. they've already started a trend.