PDA

View Full Version : Shaving trunk lights

jigga225
08-15-2002, 08:26 PM
Man since this bitch hit my car and then drove off.... looks like when I get the money from the insurance I'm gonna get the whole car repainted. I got a hood yesterday for free off my "parts" car

I was thinkin about shaving the inner tail lights, ya know the ones on the trunk.
Anyone know of this and think it looks good or not? I would leave a small hole for the backup light.. Any tips?

89AccordNate
08-15-2002, 08:31 PM
I would say NO! I saw a 4th gen done like this and it isnt really a very good mod. Its so crappy and unnoticable to the untrained eye. It makes your rearend look really similiar to a saturn. The car would had looked better with a big string of tails instead of the 2 outers..then you have the trouble with the liscense plate..and cutting the bumper to attach the plate. Do a tail conversion if anything.

Nate.

tk89acc
08-15-2002, 08:49 PM
Im doing that when I get the money for paint. Just french the license plate I think it looks cool.

2Fast_Fiero
08-15-2002, 11:13 PM
I'm doing that when I get my paint job done, But what I was gonna do is customize my tail lights, where the reflector is in the middle, I was thinking of customizing that little square to be my clear back up light on each tail lamp :banghead: