PDA

View Full Version : Manual Transmission Question

Fuzy Navel
11-05-2005, 03:38 PM
First off I have a 1988 Honda Accord LX-I A20A3 5 Speed with some mods... And I'm gonna have someone rebuild my tranny for me. I dont have the tools or the time to do it. And I only know how to do engine work. Anyways do any of you know where I could get some good clutches to go back in with? I Wanna say i can get a venmon clutch that would fit my car but I was wondering if you guys could give me some websites or some brand names so i could look them up? and maybe a light weight flywheel too.. Sorry if this has been posted before But I'm a noob to the forums if you havent already guessed :uh:

b8er
11-05-2005, 06:53 PM
its already been a couple hourse since you posted and nobodys posted back i would say use the search feature at the top on the page right under where you log in

buds302
11-05-2005, 07:09 PM
lightwieght flywheel is about 180 bucks and i dont know how much for a clutch. if your car is stock then you dont need anything other than stock clutch unless you wanna leave your tranny at the red light

cardoc33
11-07-2005, 09:13 AM
Check my website for stock clutch parts. Use the search for lightened flywheel.

rjudgey
11-09-2005, 10:17 AM
www.clutchnet.com
their stuff is the dogs danglies and is pretty reasonably priced i've had a flywheel and clutch kit from them for a 1st gen Teg and it's very very well made!!