PDA

View Full Version : I've about had it....lol

B3_Ex-i
11-06-2005, 12:55 PM
I'm on my last straw with my car. I'm sure that I use to have a good car and I'm sure that my car would work better if I had some help figuring out what's wrong with it. I know that I need a new radiator and I have a feeling I need a new head gasket, but I've been trying to just make it work until I can probably get something else. I don't have a garage, the money or much time to really learn how to fix my own car without the help, know what I mean?? Is there anyone here in the Portland area that could possibly help me out, even if it's just to look at my problems?? I really don't have anything to offer, I am just looking for some help. Thanks

frankie89
11-06-2005, 04:02 PM
i'd help ya out but im on the other side of the usa, i know there's members around your area...

LiTtLe xOx BitT
11-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Sorry i can't help you im over this side of the US with frankie. But if you have any questions ill try my best to help you out.

AccordDX86
11-06-2005, 07:22 PM
Well, I know over here, the mechanics will look for nothing. If you havent already done that, I'd recommend it. Find out the problems, and go from there. If there is a u-pull-it junkyard by you, you should see if you could get a radiator for cheap, and if no one on this site is by you, the install should be easy, or it shouldnt be a lot of money, depends on which road you'd like to travel I suppose.

crazykamper
11-06-2005, 10:55 PM
there are pleanty of auto auctions right by the airport, so im guessing that there are pleanty of junkyards around, there are 2 that i know of, and i just moved here. sorry, i wouldnt know how to help you cause im still a noob to cars.... but yeah. a really good place to go if your lookin for a mechanic is Four Seasons. its in vancouver... cause thats where im from...

Cant Stop
11-13-2005, 06:28 PM
buy a chiltons or a shop manual if you can find it
if you can get it to a dealer pay him $ to diagnose it with a printout and start from there.
blown head gasket would have one or more of these problems: white cloud when it is started, milky oil and oily water.
o and the white cloud out of the exhaust will usually NOT go away