PDA

View Full Version : Turbo

Jpanime13
11-08-2005, 12:56 AM
Im sorry everyone for not posting,but I am very focus on tuning my car right now , so ive been working my ass of and goning to school full time. Cutting stright to the chase anyway, I was wondering if anyone new the standard size turbo i should use for my accord 1988 honda accord dx, im shedule to have my engine rebuilt in january, im getting greddy headers new pistions plugs wires,new radaitor,and relays in september i plan on apllying the turbocharger and ect and by this time next year I should have some nice rims tires and body kit to go along with it all,

b8er
11-08-2005, 01:44 AM
pretty sure greddy doesnt make a header for us

3G Jester
11-08-2005, 01:53 AM
ive been on the board for a while and ive never heard of a greddy header for the 3rd gen.....there is no standard turbo size either....its basically what you can find and what you can fit and what works best for you.

are you aware your going to need to custom weld manifolds for that turbo of yours? ive seen one rams horn styled turbo manny for a 3g on some dudes webiste selling for like 1500 bucks or something outragous....

bobafett
11-09-2005, 01:04 PM
i would get greddy or skunk2 headers if you are going to go turbo with the 3g. spoon makes some good bolt on turbo kits for the 3g accord as well.

a T-88 turbo is probably about right for a stock DX accord.

:( :( :( :(

ok, let me ask u this: if u are so busy tuning your car? what all have you done up to this point? also, there is no such thing as a standard turbo size for any car or engine. its all about the type of driving you do. perform some heavy searches, myself, and SEEEEEEEVERAL other members already have threads about this subject, and we have already done a lot of research... but i will advise you to stick with greddy or skunk2 headers and cold air intake when you go turbo.