PDA

View Full Version : Alfa Romeo Pinf...whatever=perfect donor

markmdz89hatch
08-16-2002, 06:17 AM
ok, last night I had to go see my nephew at the hospital. I parked the 3G in the doctors parking lot :) (don't need people messin with it in the public lot.) I parked next to an early-mid 90's Alfa Romeo Pin@#$@#, with the exception of about 1" on the side, the skirts, and front and rear valences look like they would fit PERFECTLY. I can't tell you how tempted I was to take my tools out of my hatch, and get to work quickly.

I doubt he'd have even noticed they were gone. Now begins my search to find another that I can strip those from..... .....and the journey continues....

shepherd79
08-16-2002, 08:29 AM
oh man you will have a hard time finding those kind of cars.

markmdz89hatch
08-16-2002, 08:39 AM
yeah I know, but I figure hey, if I could dig one up and steal the grounds off it and put it on my car. I did tell everyone about it, so it's not a secret, and I do have something special that will be real real hard to duplicate. It's the best of both worlds. But hey, if I find a good supply of the cars somewhere, and I try on mine and it works out; I'll be more then happy to send out the parts to someone else who wants to give it a go.

shepherd79
08-16-2002, 08:50 AM
you go man, i may have to keep my eyes open for alfa.

Big Body LX
08-18-2002, 10:05 AM
It is VERY irresponsible for you to steal the sideskirts off of a car. This kills the resale value and it is also just that... STEALING.

markmdz89hatch
08-18-2002, 10:13 AM
just a bit of sarcasm in the term "stealing"

I did not mean to imply that I would be actually stealing them, but rather purchasing the side skirts from the owner of a vehicle of the make mentioned above, removing them, and reinstalling them on my vehicle.

:D

Big Body LX
08-18-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch
just a bit of sarcasm in the term "stealing"

I did not mean to imply that I would be actually stealing them, but rather purchasing the side skirts from the owner of a vehicle of the make mentioned above, removing them, and reinstalling them on my vehicle.

:D

Ok then.. I'm cool with that :).