PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to my 3gee :(

Busted_Blue
11-13-2005, 04:52 AM
It's official today!

The good ole busted_blue has served me well.

The official owner of my car now is "Cheeseburger" on this forum. I hope he enjoys the car just as much as I did throughout the years.

Sad day but I hope Abraham takes good care of it. Hope he has a safe ride back down to LA with it!

here are the pics of the car a few hours before abraham came to pick it up.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/busted_blue/the%20day%20it%20left%2020051112/IMG_7729Small.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/busted_blue/the%20day%20it%20left%2020051112/IMG_7728Small.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/busted_blue/the%20day%20it%20left%2020051112/IMG_7730Small.jpg

:hs: There goes my first car.. <sigh> and YES IT is like a 4x4 right now :(

good bye =X

bullard123
11-13-2005, 08:12 AM
What made you sell it?

Legend_master
11-13-2005, 08:29 AM
nooooo.........:sadwave: . Well at least it went to someone on the forum

getready
11-13-2005, 08:40 AM
Wow i love your blue! Mine is that light blue...http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/2165000-2165999/2165114_7_full.jpg

But i might consider your blue when i get it redone..
Nice car man, sorry you had to let it go

mkymonkey
11-13-2005, 08:51 AM
cool, at least abraham will have the car at the meet in two weeks! now i can see the mini cooper wheels in person!!!! lol but yeah it is sad when you have to let go of your first car... :( i will pour out my 40 for your 3g :D

AccordEpicenter
11-13-2005, 09:56 AM
at least its still in the 3geez family... good buy cheeseburger, that car is real nice :)

Cheeseburger
11-13-2005, 10:29 AM
hehehe

im still in sf;p but im going to leave in about 45 min and ill get back home to LA tonight

nswst8
11-13-2005, 11:12 AM
So you had to sell it, sorry you had to do it. but don't let that keep you from signing in every now and then.

Good luck with your new project.

lostforawhile
11-13-2005, 11:26 AM
cheeseburger i'm glad you got there ok,and please have a safe trip back,don't forget to stop for a double cheeseburger on the way. hey when you can email me,I need your adress,I found you a stuffed wimpy for your car,with a cheeseburger sewed on his hand.

2drSE-i
11-13-2005, 11:51 AM
i feel like crying, the car looks like it feels like crying. but it wud be SO much worse if it had gone to some dumb kid who wrecked it first chance he got

lostforawhile
11-13-2005, 01:28 PM
the car will be just fine,cheeseburger was really excited about this car,and sad because his car is dying at the same time.

HondaBoy
11-13-2005, 01:35 PM
man, i'd be hella happy if i had been the one to get the car. that thing was just clean. did you sell it with just the cooper wheels? hey, now at least we know thats not the last we'll see of it.

mkymonkey
11-13-2005, 02:53 PM
hehehe
im still in sf;p but im going to leave in about 45 min and ill get back home to LA tonight

dude that sucks, i was actually in san jose (i think thats what its called) two days ago. i even tried calling you but it wouldnt go trough. i wanted to see if ya guys were meeting up or something. but oh well

oh and i really didnt read the goodbye meet thread, so i didnt know the date, time, or location

Ace
11-13-2005, 04:38 PM
It will be interesting to see what cheeseburger does with it.

Acid X
11-13-2005, 06:20 PM
I'll make sure cheeseburger takes good care of ol' blue. He's going to be buying a blue leather SEi armrest off of me, so she'll get a good treatment. Not to mention if he wants to lower it he could always call me up and ask for help, considering i've done it twice now.. I'll make sure it gets done right! :)

maxoutracer
11-13-2005, 06:33 PM
i forgot u were coming up here.... i went down san jose for the sro meet.

Busted_Blue
11-13-2005, 10:07 PM
well abraham made it safely back down to southern california so thumbs up.

he called me around 6pm to let me know he got down there. I bet he is loving it very much! :D

that is exactly what i sold it to him as.

mini cooper wheels
ss brake lines
rear disc brakes
custom exhaust
dc sports header
cai
neuspeed wires
momo wheel
sunroof visor.

88accordhb
11-13-2005, 10:10 PM
as one of the very few members who got to see the infamous "busted_blue," i'm saddened to see it leave the bay and go to a mexican.

hahahaha jp abraham.

TheWatcher
11-13-2005, 10:35 PM
Congratulations Abraham (Cheeseburger)!

You now have a better car than 90% of the people on the forum. :)

Busted_Blue, even though you now have a Milano Red Civic, I hope you will still remain part of the 3geez community. You are one of the best people on this forum.

Peace.

Cheeseburger
11-13-2005, 11:50 PM
First and foremost I want to thank Derek and Robert (Derek’s dad) for keeping busted blue and extraordinary 3rd generation Accord, this car is amazing and its one of a kind…

Well as Derek stated I made it back to Los Angeles ( well I live in the HOLLYWOOD area so u can say busted_blue has gone HOLLYWOOD! ) safely with ease and no problems. I love the way the car handles and performs. I have a lx and it dose not even come close to the lx-I especially one with what Derek has done to busted_blue. The only problem, well it wasn’t a problem lol I didn’t have time to install my stereo so I didn’t have anything to listen to but it gave me a chance to get a good feel of the car.

cheeseburger i'm glad you got there ok,and please have a safe trip back,don't forget to stop for a double cheeseburger on the way. hey when you can email me,I need your adress,I found you a stuffed wimpy for your car,with a cheeseburger sewed on his hand.

Yep I made it ok, that would be cool :)

i feel like crying, the car looks like it feels like crying. but it wud be SO much worse if it had gone to some dumb kid who wrecked it first chance he got

Yes it would, but good thing he sold it to someone who is old and responsible

the car will be just fine,cheeseburger was really excited about this car,and sad because his car is dying at the same time.

Im still excited (yay!) one of the best days of my life but yes my other 3g is dying, but she might get fixed and still stay with the family. Im thinking of giving it to my sis… but its not going to be for long she is just going to learn how to drive in that car.

man, i'd be hella happy if i had been the one to get the car. that thing was just clean. did you sell it with just the cooper wheels? hey, now at least we know thats not the last we'll see of it.

Fuck im jumping with joy man I have a big grin right now. And its going to be posting pics of the car. So she wont disappear

dude that sucks, i was actually in san jose (i think thats what its called) two days ago. i even tried calling you but it wouldn’t go trough. i wanted to see if ya guys were meeting up or something. but oh well
oh and i really didnt read the goodbye meet thread, so i didnt know the date, time, or location

Oh shit. But I was still in L.A two days ago I left from Burbank airport on Saturday at 2.35pm and I arrived in Oakland at 3:20pm. But I still have unfinished business in the bay area so we can head on over there and really do a road trip

It will be interesting to see what cheeseburger does with it.

In due time my firend just keep ur eyes opened for updates

I'll make sure cheeseburger takes good care of ol' blue. He's going to be buying a blue leather SEi armrest off of me, so she'll get a good treatment. Not to mention if he wants to lower it he could always call me up and ask for help, considering i've done it twice now.. I'll make sure it gets done right! :)

Woo hoo! Ur not going to paint it lol…. Thanks bro will do if I have any ?’s

i forgot u were coming up here.... i went down san jose for the sro meet.

I was going to call u but I didn’t have ur cell # but I didn’t have a chance to go out after I bought my car I had to unexpended had to be with my family members that live up in sf. I had plans to go out and then kick back with phrenology but I was unable to, but like our govanator says “ll be back”

well abraham made it safely back down to southern california so thumbs up.

he called me around 6pm to let me know he got down there. I bet he is loving it very much! :D

that is exactly what i sold it to him as.

mini cooper wheels
ss brake lines
rear disc brakes
custom exhaust
dc sports header
cai
neuspeed wires
momo wheel
sunroof visor.

Thanks bro!!! clean ride u have build up, I have found another love lol wOOt wOOt! It was funny how ur dad was talking about ur new ride lol but still that civic looks clean. Good taste bro

as one of the very few members who got to see the infamous "busted_blue," i'm saddened to see it leave the bay and go to a mexican.

hahahaha jp abraham.

Where the fuck were u ct!? u were another reason y I wanted to go to the bay area to meet ur punk ass. LoL and how the hell u know im Mexican lol have u been stalking me ;p u know u want some Mexican in u lol j/k, Im planning on going back there so maybe we can get all of the bay area 3geezers to meet up. I also want to get a chance to meet Luis ( the horney bay area Mexican 3geezer)

Congratulations Abraham (Cheeseburger)!
You now have a better car than 90% of the people on the forum. :)
Busted_Blue, even though you now have a Milano Red Civic, I hope you will still remain part of the 3geez community. You are one of the best people on this forum.
Peace.

Thanks man. Ya I know I feel really honored in having this car this car is a dream!

88accordhb
11-14-2005, 12:08 AM
yahhhh me and lou are bff. i knew you were mexican cuz you typed hella spanish shit on one of the threads. and i know there ain't no people from spain down in souther cali, only people from mexico.

Cheeseburger
11-14-2005, 12:19 AM
yahhhh me and lou are bff. i knew you were mexican cuz you typed hella spanish shit on one of the threads. and i know there ain't no people from spain down in souther cali, only people from mexico.

lmao Which thread :rolleyes: have u ever been down here :ugh: lol there are alot of people from central america lol, but ya there are a tiny bit more mexicans here in so-cal:rice: :slap:

Acid X
11-14-2005, 12:28 AM
Tiny bit he says.

mkymonkey
11-14-2005, 01:04 AM
a huevo :D

3G Jester
11-14-2005, 04:16 AM
HAAAAHAHAHA

trust me abraham....ive met him. its not worth it. you feel like charging himfor the time of your life hes waisted......

jp ct..you know we love you ;)

no..really....i love you.

Cheeseburger
11-14-2005, 07:17 AM
i still cant believe i own this car. im used to seeing it in pics but now i look outside and it feels unreal. well im going to go out for a ride now ;P wOOt wOOt!

2drSE-i
11-14-2005, 07:30 AM
haha enjoy dude, its a nice car

mkymonkey
11-14-2005, 12:07 PM
well i just talked to him, he sounds like he wants to jump out of his pants lol

Cheeseburger
11-14-2005, 12:11 PM
lmao i already did wOOt!

Busted_Blue
11-14-2005, 12:47 PM
/me shrugs

Cheeseburger
11-14-2005, 01:03 PM
this car loves it down here. its not cold like sf its about 80F http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/total_forecast/index.php?zone=caz041&county=cac037&wfo=lox&dgtl=1&lat=34.076178&lon=-118.31042right now and she is loving it yay! i already took her on Hollywood blvd. she felt like a movie star ;p

Busted_Blue
11-14-2005, 01:27 PM
i better not be dissapointed on the mods you do!!!

car lives in sf all its life then traveled to san jose now down to sokal!

maxoutracer
11-14-2005, 04:20 PM
how about some updated pictures, please!!!!

Cheeseburger
11-15-2005, 07:38 AM
i better not be dissapointed on the mods you do!!!

car lives in sf all its life then traveled to san jose now down to sokal!

no i don't think u are, im going to put back some of the things that weren't sold with the car :) and then ill add some other things up my sleeve. i will try to get picks for those of u who want to see how she looks like now later this week:cool:

lostforawhile
11-15-2005, 06:37 PM
I do declare he likes his new three g!!
http://www2.sunysuffolk.edu/monahag/wimpy1.jpg

Legend_master
11-15-2005, 06:42 PM
I do declare he likes his new three g!!
http://www2.sunysuffolk.edu/monahag/wimpy1.jpg

indubadaly...... {Legend smokes on his pipe}

Busted_Blue
11-15-2005, 06:58 PM
you guys are odd. =P