PDA

View Full Version : Why do ppl get so bitchy.....

3rdCoast
11-16-2005, 11:30 AM
Who does everybody get so bitchy when somebody makes a new post to an old thread????? The thread may be old but if its a topic of interest to somebody that may not have been here when the thread was new then whats the big deal about them puttin up a new post? I noticed a lot of ppl get real bitchy about it and just wish they could be punched in the face for it. If u dont like it then dont fuckin read it. What do they do? They go out of their way to post their own bitching about it. I just think its weak. Just because a thread is old doesnt mean its not important or relevent anymore. I know its rather aggrivating when you come across an old thread that has a lot to do with your situation/problem and the thread may be a lil old but you still have a couple questions and make a post. Instead of help you get three posts of nothin but others pissin and moanin about how old the thread is and no help....cut folks some slack fuck......:madflip: :gun: :rocket:

Mike89Accordcom
11-16-2005, 12:10 PM
In the past it use to get out of hand. But here are times I have found old threads and replied because if info I was seeking. So for legit reasons I don't see the problem. That's why the threads stay here forever, so you can go back ANYTIME and find them, read them, reply to them....

Vanilla Sky
11-16-2005, 02:19 PM
if it's a technical thread and you're looking for more info or adding info to what is already there, then sure, bring it up. if it's a pics thread from 3 years ago and the car no longer even exists and all you're saying is "nice car", then sure, there's reason to complain about it.

at least no one is digging up nate's old posts and making us suffer through that again :p

MrBen
11-16-2005, 02:23 PM
I don't know why people get bitchy. It doesn't make sense to me, either.

SQ is the SQUAD
11-17-2005, 06:21 AM
hey, i still enjoy reading nates old post

3rd cost, who you listening to, swisa house is holding it down right now

speedpenguin
11-17-2005, 09:48 AM
i'm going to drag this thread up a year from now. see if i don't.

3rdCoast
11-17-2005, 10:39 AM
Who is nate??.....j/w........ NA i dont like swisha house much anymore. I see ur from Boston i was born there..... U heard of chamillionare?????? he wrecks look him up if u havent