PDA

View Full Version : How the hell to I remove the back seat...

Hash_man_Se_i
11-17-2005, 07:23 PM
K, So i figured out how to remove the bottom of the back seat in my se-i and the side pieces of the back of the seat, but I cant figure out how to remove the back of the back seat at all.

Someone pleas help me out lol./

A18A
11-17-2005, 08:04 PM
i think there are some clips or something if you look in the trunk that hold the seats there, i dont really know, i tried taking mine out but failed

TheWatcher
11-17-2005, 08:15 PM
SEARCH. Steve(the one w/ the B-series swap) posted the answer.

1. Unlock the seat from the speaker shelf (lock is on the rear speaker shelf).

2. Pull the seat forward, so it rest on the bottom part of the seat.

3. Push to seat towards the passenger side. Remove the black plastic clip on the drivers side.

4. Go to the passenger side, push the seat towards the driver side. Now that the seat is off the dowel, remove the seat.

BTW, the trunk carpet is attached to the back seat, so go to the trunk and release the velcro holding the trunk carpet in place, BEFORE removing the back seat.

AND for DX readers, your back seat removal process is different (and much harder).

Peace.

Hash_man_Se_i
11-17-2005, 11:25 PM
Excellent... thanks watcher, much appreciated, I know im not a n00b should have searched, but meh... project strip the old wrecked se-i is almost done lol.

Now i just need to finish pulling the engine, if only the exhaust wouldnt be a bitch.