PDA

View Full Version : www.optauto.com

halxi
11-21-2005, 12:17 AM
Found this site, has a few parts for 3geez :)

http://www.optionsauto.com/prodinfo.asp?number=ST-52130 what im mainly looking at from them right now

there are also camber kits for the front:
http://www.optionsauto.com/prodinfo.asp?number=EIB-584600 front left
http://www.optionsauto.com/prodinfo.asp?number=EIB-584650 front right

possible solution for prelude arm replacements?

carotman
11-21-2005, 02:19 AM
I wonder if the sway bar price is for both bars of just the front or rear.

Also, I've heard of the rear bar not fitting with the rear discs. Maybe I'm confusing the ST bar with the Addco.

Robs89LXi
11-21-2005, 02:40 AM
It describes it as for both, and for that price, it should be. What do our stock ones measure, just for comparison? It is nice to see someone carrying performance upgrades for our cars though. I'd be very interested in those if I have any money still left after the hollidays :).

Cheeseburger
11-21-2005, 07:58 AM
ya it i think is says for the both of them not bad, thanks for the link halxi

2drSE-i
11-21-2005, 08:07 AM
they have tocikos for 65 a piece, thats only 260 for a full set of tocikos

b8er
11-21-2005, 04:12 PM
cool find

Busted_Blue
11-21-2005, 04:26 PM
they have tocikos for 65 a piece, thats only 260 for a full set of tocikos

optauto has been out for years...and they had a few items for our cars but I don't think anything is really worth it.

Don't forget shipping will be another cost too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOKICO-HP-SHOCKS-HONDA-ACCORD-86-89-BEST-PRICE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33590QQitemZ80167 20155QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

JDMwerks beats him out buy a whole lot. I bought my tokicos from him and can vouch =)

bobafett
11-21-2005, 04:37 PM
btw from what i understand (havent personally verified this), slotted out prelude arms will offer a wider range of adjustment than any of the off the shelf camber kits for the front. for the rear, thats another story, there are aftermarket ones, and then there is 'the washer trick' which i have yet to try. im sure ill give it a shot when my car gets new wheels next year and i dump it again... lol

anyway i wouldnt write off the prelude arms, they are pretty nice, especially when slotted out for extra adjustment. :)

Busted_Blue
11-21-2005, 05:19 PM
btw from what i understand (havent personally verified this), slotted out prelude arms will offer a wider range of adjustment than any of the off the shelf camber kits for the front. for the rear, thats another story, there are aftermarket ones, and then there is 'the washer trick' which i have yet to try. im sure ill give it a shot when my car gets new wheels next year and i dump it again... lol

anyway i wouldnt write off the prelude arms, they are pretty nice, especially when slotted out for extra adjustment. :)

you are correct. the washer trick is good if you dont want to adjust your camber every again.

crazykamper
06-12-2006, 06:19 PM
does this company still make the bars?? i might be interested in a future buy...

bobafett
06-12-2006, 06:29 PM
they are just a reseller for ST bars...

AccordEpicenter
06-12-2006, 06:29 PM
i got my flywheel from them so they are legit.

crazykamper
06-12-2006, 06:30 PM
ok. nice. is there anyone that sells these bars seperate? (i wanna do addco rear and st front...) and also, where can i find some addco bars?? (im still searchin....)

how much lighter is ur flywheel?? i still dont fully understand what the diff is... lol. im slow.
quicker reving, but higher rpm at high speeds?? (thats what i got from a civic forum...)

MessyHonda
06-12-2006, 06:47 PM
man that is what i hate about lowering car..you have to get Camber kits...thoes are 85 bucks on each side.. do thoes lude arms work for a 2.25 inch drop?

crazykamper
06-12-2006, 07:01 PM
how much can i lower my car so that i dont need to get the camber kits?? im lookin at getting 1.5 to 2.0 inch drop max. i will be doing the pinch fork method upfront for temporary..... (extra .5 drop in the front!) lol.

bobafett
06-12-2006, 08:22 PM
the consensus on this forum (this info IS IN THE SUSPENSION STICKIES IF YOU GUYS JUST FUCKING READ FOR ONCE!!!!) is that anything more than a 1.5" drop should be using camber correction of some form.

the rears can use the washer trick, and the fronts can use lude UCA's and you can slot out the holes to allow more adjustability. and yes, they can work fine with 2" drop or 2.5" drop... just slot them out more if you need more adjustability.

if you get h&r springs u will be ok without camber kit i would say. anything lower and you might want to consider camber correction sooner than later.

but seriously crazykamper, u have been asking 1240129301238 questions that are all covered in the stickies... an hour of just calming down and reading before u post will save you an hour of flaming and people telling u to search! :) plus then u will feel smart when u have the info to yourself and can help other people with it.

crazykamper
06-12-2006, 08:50 PM
sorry bout that, my bad.

shepherd79
06-13-2006, 06:09 AM
if you search in clearance section of that webstore, you will find crane cam wires for 2G lude that will fit our engines.

crazykamper
06-13-2006, 06:59 AM
nice, im thinkin of going everything msd, i know i should only do it for high hp or modded engines, but i wanna smooth out my idle and what not....

is there a diff between crane cams and msd stuff? they look the same to me LOL

crazykamper
06-15-2006, 09:00 AM
think im gonna order some tokicos from them, have one question though, will they work with my stock setup for now? till i get some drop springs?

2drSE-i
06-15-2006, 09:26 AM
yes they will. once again, search sir. all struts made for our cars will work with stock springs because they are the same height.

crazykamper
06-15-2006, 11:01 AM
ok, thanks, i did search, just still wasnt sure if they would work with stock setup....