PDA

View Full Version : Another b20 turbo race VID!!

adams86lxi
11-27-2005, 03:56 PM
well im bored so here is another race i had awhile back with my accord that you guys might be interested in. Its me vs a turboed 97 civic. BTW: me and my friends are the ones that turboed this civic too in my driveway. I know its really hard to tell but i won by a easy 3-4 cars once i actually hooked up. I was spinning second for forever!!! BTW: the second race is my hatchback getting raped by my friends hatchback runnin on only 3 cyl lol. And yes that is me that missed third gear in the second race lol.

http://thumbs.streetfire.net/08C7C823-43EE-4669-AB7D-6EA74CEB4CC4.jpg (http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=08C7C823-43EE-4669-AB7D-6EA74CEB4CC4)Click here to see Video (http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=08C7C823-43EE-4669-AB7D-6EA74CEB4CC4)

2drSE-i
11-27-2005, 04:36 PM
its easy to see that u won the first one, just not by how much. sounds awesome!

Legend_master
11-27-2005, 05:03 PM
Once you got traction you pulled on him like a mother fucker. Good race, keep the videos coming. I think you need to get some good axles (not sure where you can get them for the b20) and some nice tires and you will have one hell of a quick ride.

adams86lxi
11-27-2005, 05:08 PM
Once you got traction you pulled on him like a mother fucker. Good race, keep the videos coming. I think you need to get some good axles (not sure where you can get them for the b20) and some nice tires and you will have one hell of a quick ride.

yea i know. The axles should be fine for now. But i need some good ass tires bad!!! But its hard to find good tires for 13 inch rims that i could use lol. I have a reputation around town for my accord being slow. Just because i cant hookup worth a shit they think its slow. But topend its a beast, especially considering the turbo is pretty small. I race the shit out of this thing i just wish i had more vids of it. Im having serious problems with it though and its really starting to piss me off to the point i wanna give up.

Legend_master
11-27-2005, 05:17 PM
yea i know. The axles should be fine for now. But i need some good ass tires bad!!! But its hard to find good tires for 13 inch rims that i could use lol. I have a reputation around town for my accord being slow. Just because i cant hookup worth a shit they think its slow. But topend its a beast, especially considering the turbo is pretty small. I race the shit out of this thing i just wish i had more vids of it. Im having serious problems with it though and its really starting to piss me off to the point i wanna give up.

Well first off, you should chill on racing untill you get some 15"x7" or bigger width rims with some falkin tire or something. Your just waisting your motor racing things like a SOHC civic turbo (I use to be dead even with those in my bone stock 00 GSR). Also dont give up on your project with all the money and time you put into it, that would be a waist of your time. Anybody can go out and buy a civic drop a GSR motor in it and turbo it, but only a select few have what you do.

88accordhb
11-27-2005, 07:52 PM
the sound of you trying to hook on to 2nd makes me barf inside. cheers mate.

your car sounds like a plane. but i love your setup.

military mase
11-27-2005, 09:16 PM
Nice vid!! Once you can solve you hook up problem you should have a nice ass launch. Keep it coming.

adams86lxi
12-07-2005, 12:29 AM
bump. To get people exited to buy my stuff lol.